It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help me debunk my professors thinking

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by BillfromCovina
reply to post by Epiphron

Ask anyone who supports the war on terror and follows the governments line with no questions asked. I will ask you. Do you support Israel?

So can you show me where the OP says that his professor supports the war on terror or did you just make that up out of thin air too?

99% of people who support the war couldn't care less about Israel and probably don't even know anything about it.

Again, you're drawing lines between unconnected events and making wild assumptions to support your ridiculous conclusions. THIS is exactly why his professor, all the students in that class, and most of America laughs at conspiracy theories. Because people like you who follow no coherent line of logic.

No, I don't support Israel.
What does that have to do with anything? Do you honestly think that anyone who believes their government is jewish and has an agenda?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Tosskey

it proves that he cannot be called the person who did 9/11 as the person who did 9/11 is unknown, but everybody just follows the factoid that osama bin laden did it.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Epiphron

99% of people who support the war couldn't care less about Israel and probably don't even know anything about it.

Are you kidding me? How could you support a war in the Middle East and probably not know anything about Israel? You are now just making things up or purposely being deceptive.

I did make an assumption but based on my experience dealing with people. I did say probably when stating he was Jewish. I have come across this lately with Jewish people who bring up 911 truth with crazy people. It seems like an agenda. I am waiting for the professors last name.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
If I'm picking you up right, you think that most people who don't support 9/11 "Truth" are jewish?

I'm not sure that's borne out by any evidence whatsoever.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade
If I'm picking you up right, you think that most people who don't support 9/11 "Truth" are jewish?

I'm not sure that's borne out by any evidence whatsoever.

No, not at all. The teacher had an agenda by picking out the hologram theory when speaking about 911 truth. He has a fear that people who doubt Bin Ladin was recently killed may start questioning 911. If I were a betting man I would lay odds that he was Jewish. To me it shows a fear and an attempt to stop that line of thinking. He definitely has an agenda and something he is trying to protect.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join