It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curious Coincidence with 5.2 Mid Atlantic Earthquake today

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
As someone reported earlier today there was a 5.2 earthquake in the Mid Atlantic along the diversion plate:

USGS North America

A strange coincidence of 16 beached pilot whales in the Florida Keys was reported earlier than the Quake on CNN:

CNN Beached Whales in the Florida Keys

There has to be something said for the predictive nature of aquatic Mammals and Oceanic happenings !!!

I dunno, just thought it was cool.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Thanks for the info. Very good find. looking forward for any comments that might suggest what could have caused the earthquake. HAARP anyone?!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Rainbow clouds coincidentally over the area of the New Madrid, the flooding of the Mississipi, whales beaching ashore.. And coincidentally enough, FEMA is doing a 'drill' later on this month. Need I bring up what happened before the Japan, New Zealand, Chile earthquakes?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by OneLife

I would like to be enlightened if you have time

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
And the large order of underwater/water-proof body bags that FEMA put out..

P I E C E S O F T H E P U Z Z L E

just my 2c.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by showintail

Many would look at those as 'coincidences'. I see no coincidences. It lines up with Edgar Cayce's 'future' world map. Synchronicity. But alas when people look beyond the facts, look past trying to deny all situations, they're just called looney. heh.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Although the article does not mention the aquatic kind, I think that there is huge evidence to support a 7th sense when linking animals to natural disasters.

Animal Oddities - predicting natural disasters

Oh, check out the vids on the bottom of the page as well.... neat stuff.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
lol florida isn't even near that zone.
Making connections when there are non.
Maybe its about an earthquake near/on florida or around there, not the middle of the atlantic ocean LOL
edit on 6-5-2011 by thedeadwalkk because: (no reason given)

One thing I don't like about the OP: Makes it seem like what he is saying is 110% fact.
Now, the whales may have to do with the US, but the middle of the ocean? naw

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Was going to post YouTube link to Japanese cat displaying unusual behavior before the 9+ earthquake, but the account was removed.

Here's an interesting find (a bit outdated). Hope you see the value in it. animalsandearthquakes.com...

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by stygmartyrZA

Heya..

whats this about the underwater body bags..? can you please explain....

peace

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by cabinda

So that if they get washed away, we don't have dead bodies floating in the water. Whats so worrisome about that, the amount of distrust you have for the gov't is RIDICULOUS. Yea the gov't isn't the most credible group of people, but the amount of distrust you have is appauling. If FEMA wasn't around who would deal with all this? YOU? Yea I didn't think so. So why don't you let these people do the job they are doing and trying to save people, while you sit on your computer bitching about what they do. IF IT REALLY BOTHERS YOU WHY DONT YOU GO OUT AND DO WHAT THEY ARE DOING?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by thedeadwalkk

I have not stated anything as fact. The Thread actually has Coincidence in the title. That is a fact. lol.

I have simply laid the ground work for others to look into this topic further if they are interested.

The closeness of Florida to the EQ Zone is irrelevant, Whales receive data via sonar and frequency modulation. Albeit the Ocean is vast, changes to the sonic environment are felt thousands of miles away.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by lesisgod

Also are you aware of the mass amount of naval sub and naval bases in the area that constantly ping sonar? This disrupts dolphins and other animals that rely on sonar.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Hey hey calm down a tad please.... we over in Scotland have not got a clue about what FEMA are up to ... I was not being ignorant and I was not being rude.... I was asking as I had come across this a couple of times on here and had not got a clue what it was about.

sometimes its would be nice to not be flattened by fellow members whan we simply ask for clarfication about something......

peace

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Yeah anybody remember the millions of i think it was smelt that were washed up dead along the coast of california a day or two before the japan quake?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by cabinda

Seriously, its common sense.
Put two and two together
Dead bodies + non water proof body bags + flooding = mass amount of rotting bodies if they get floated away
And then becuase the bags aren't water proof, the rotting mess will seep out into the water

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by lucidwave

Neurotoxins in their bodies. Scientifically proven already.
If they washed up on the shore IN japan, then I would find that interesting. But 5000k+ KM across the world? naw
-------
Guarantee someone will say that teh results were botches/modified on purpose

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Hey man, what`s your deal... The only one that seems to be offering `Fact`is you, minus fact. There is a difference between fact and truth as laid out monumentally throughout our lifespans. If you don`t (or are not) getting anything from this thread.... Move along. I`m sure you can find a `` I disagree with everything and everyone`thread if you look hard enough.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

eh..duh.... thats what waterproof body bags are for..... that part is not rocket science

I was asking in reference to why they have been purchased ?? we all know about the tectonic activity on the New Madrid and the San Andreas faults, and about the continued flooding and .... were they purchased as part of a normal civil defense program or are they being purchased as a priority one issue.....

... some of us on here are not as uneducated as you think....a little respect goes along way on here.

Perhaps if you have nothing constructive and respectful to say... then dont bother replying. I for one have no interested in a slagging match.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Here is a curious (Sorry TWD) factual hypothesis of Seaquake Prediction and whales in relation to the Christchurch disaster:

Seaquake Hypothesis

top topics

<<   2 >>

join