It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid

page: 101
<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

I always thought it was what a person did and stood for that mattered most, not where he/she was borne.

The American people elected Obama based on what he would tell you to do. Isn't that what a leader does!

Tell the people what to do; to make the US a better place?

The death of OBL wont change anything in the US or what the US is conducting other places in the world.

link   
They said there was a fire fight when they broke into the compound.. Osama Bin Laden, Age 54 at the time of his death.. It's been reported that he was on dialysis.. People with medical knowledge know, once you get on dialysis your kidneys aren't going to magically heal themselves.. The condition only worsens.. How exactly is a fragile man on dialysis able to participate in a fire fight?

I don't see why they didn't capture him and bring him to trial.. Why is everyone celebrating? They just killed a man without putting him to trial in front of the World to see..

This whole thing is completely fishy.. Alright, consider it really is his body, that he really is dead.. It doesn't change the fact that Al Qaeda is linked to the CIA among countless other organizations.. It still doesn't change the fact that 9/11 was clearly a false-flag operation..

Now this whole thing doesn't seem complete with the killing of Osama alone.. No.. They're prepping for something else.. Another false flag maybe.. The opportunities are really open to them to snatch more of our freedoms and rights away.. On top of that, Eugenicists are probably excited that this might incite some death..

Be on guard folks.. Believe none of what you hear, and half of what you see..
edit on 2-5-2011 by TheDarkestHour because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by PrimePorkchop
reply to post by Gazrok

buried at sea? (Why so fast?, Why no independent confirmation?)
It seems they could have done this at any time, Why now?

If they bury him at sea, you question them and raise speculation.

If they didn't bury him at sea, you'd be saying "Why not honor the Islamic tradition?"

Some people are never happy. It's good news for once. Lets just enjoy it while it lasts.

wikipedia

The sacred texts of Islam prefers burial on land, so deep that its smell does not come out and the beasts of prey do not dig it out. However, if a person dies at sea and it is not possible to bring the body back to land before decay, burial at sea is allowed. A weight is tied to the feet of the body, and the body is lowered into the water. This would preferably occur in an area where the remains are not immediately eaten by scavengers.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus

Originally posted by Oxize
Didnt he died in 2001 by an bad lung disease?

The photo which is showed everywhere, was already on awip.com for 1 year. Something smells here.

www.a-w-i-p.com...[e ditby]edit on 2-5-2011 by Oxize because: (no reason given)

That photo is a photoshop job, and you can tell with the higher resolution versions.. it was created for a spoof news site, which I forget the name of now.. but I do have a feeling that photo is going to be circulating heavily now .. friends of mine have already been posting it on facebook as his current death photo .. I do believe he's dead, I don't know that he died yesterday
but I do believe he's dead.. though that photo is certainly not legit.

check this out i52.tinypic.com...

which totally prove your point

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
After everything this man has done supposedly to the American public,and all the people he is responsible for murdering why in the he!! are they worried about respecting his muslim faith?How does that even make sense??All of this stinks bad.....for gods sake they're turning our hero's of 911 into terrorist,and they are worried about respecting and burying Bin Laden within 24 hours?....something is very wrong here people!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
How convenient. With absolutely no proof of his death given he is then buried at sea. No location of course given and no actual proof of his death presented. Some coincidences do seem to be involved which can mean that this is bogus. On May 1st of 1945 Hitler was pronounced dead. That is exactly 66 years from the day and now the latest enemy of democracy is announced as dead.

This takes me back to this interview of former prime minister of Pakistan Benazir Bhutto when she feared for her life and knew she might be killed told the press that Osama had been killed and identified his killer on air.

This is a very timely feather in Obama's cap. I think that we can now expect an October surprise. Perhaps even another false flag terror event to make Obama look more presidential. Call me a cynic. This smells rotten to me.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Anybody else find it ironic the announcement pre-empted the end of Celebrity Apprentice?

Anyways, body already buried at sea, eh?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDarkestHour

from Twitter

FLASH: U.S. team's mission was to kill, not capture bin Laden - U.S. security official

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
If Libyan Gaddafi isnt killed or removed from power he will surely work with Al Qaeda to get revenge.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by KEMIK

More important, US has been using bombs and drones for missions all the time to take out strategic places known to be taliban strong holds how convenient to make sure they went down in the flesh in this one and retrieve a death body.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
The thought occurred to me to be the first to post this thread so I could get a bunch of stars and flags from the SHEEPLE who believe this nonsense yet I simply could not waste my 1st post on something so obviously fraudulent and manipulative.

Did you see that "death" image??? What a joke!

Did you see that spontaneous party break out at the white house at 11:00 pm on a sunday night?
"1000's of tourists break out in celebration" was the headline I read.....
1000's of tourists in DC at 11 pm on a sunday night??? Whatever....

Sheeple I tell you!
Idiocracy is now I tell you!

"Occams Razor makes the cutting clean"

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by iamaperson

That's the thing, we still really don't know what the truth is. It's absolutely comical. I personally believe he was killed or died years ago, but they kept him around as a bogeyman, as part of their phony manufactured war on terrorism. Now that they have announced he's dead. Who have they got lined up as the new bogeyman?

Laughs at what's written on David Icke website: So True.

'Killing Osama bin Laden is a pretty big deal. You’d think that it would be in the interests of US forces to take a snapshot of the elusive terror leader to milk the propaganda value of such a momentous turn of events, and yet the corporate media has given us nothing but a years old fake picture. This makes little sense, unless of course, somebody is trying to hide something, namely the fact that Osama’s dead corpse has been on ice for the best part of a decade.

According to some reports, Bin Laden’s body has already been hastily “buried at sea,” meaning that the comic book story of his dramatic killing is based solely on the less than credible word of the U.S. government.'

Now children, are you sitting comfortably? Then your government will begin. Once upon a time there were three little pigs and they all sprouted wings. One little pig did not have a birth certificate so they faked one very badly so he could say he was the Big Pig and live with his snout in a trough in his little, well, not so little, white house.

One day Big Pig, who was really only doing what he was told to save his bacon, announced that a naughty man who had died a long time ago had died again. The naughty man was very clever to do this, but he was well known for his little tricks. For years after he died the first time he still managed to speak on new videos and tell the people just how naughty he was.

Then another little pig said that the naughty man had been thrown into the sea and so the people could not see his face and know that the Big Pig was telling the truth. But everyone with a brain knew that the Big Pig never told the truth and so they knew that Big Pig was telling more porkies.

Big Pig and the little pigs showed the people a picture that was made up to fool lots of them, and, unfortunately, children, this was usually not very difficult to do.

The End.

edit on 2-5-2011 by kindred because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by baraka

theres no way they went in to capture him even though officially they might say otherwise. You dont want any ongoing issues with bin laden. Job well done

edit on 2-5-2011 by yeti101 because: (no reason given)

link   
Everybody here agrees this thing stinks. The cool thing here is everybody I have talked to in the "real world" agree this thing stinks. When we nails Uday and Qusay we got to see them on display to remove all doubt. Hell, we even got to see Saddam's hanging by cell phone video. But here all we get is a "press release" and that's it? It stinks.

Why dump the body at sea? The religious argument makes no sense to anybody with half a brain, as those that see we conformed to their idiotic, twisted religion will still do what they going to do...so no loss there....so why?

Unfortunately, knowing what I know I have no doubt that they did in fact kill the man. I can't say how i know that, and don't care who believes me. The only thing that pisses me off is the fact the even though we killed him we didn't document it in a way that removes all doubt.

link   

Originally posted by baraka

from Twitter

FLASH: U.S. team's mission was to kill, not capture bin Laden - U.S. security official

I'm not arguing with you, kind of just throwing my hands in the air.. But why the on Earth would they need to kill a man that was probably hooked up to a huge dialysis machine anyway? It doesn't add up.. Most likely, he could barely move..

Does anyone know how long he's been undergoing dialysis (with a source, please)?

link   
I certainly hope they tied a pigs foot around his neck and wrapped him up like a football in the pigskin blanket.

link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

If they bury him at sea, you question them and raise speculation.

If they didn't bury him at sea, you'd be saying "Why not honor the Islamic tradition?"

Some people are never happy. It's good news for once. Lets just enjoy it while it lasts.

If I had my way, he'd be buried facing away from Mecca, engaged in sodomy with a pig, but we can't always have what we want. Sure, it's not the politically correct thing to say, but it is what it is.

i love how as soon as we get "good news" ( i don't think people dying is ever good news) all of these government cheerleaders come out of the wood work. you guys are all about conspiracies and confronting the lies of the Ruling Class, but as soon as your football team scores a touchdown, you stand up and cheer.

show me the evidence connecting OBL to 9-11. he was assassinated in order to avoid a trial...you know, the way we do things in America? they don't have anything on him, so they just killed him. no one can ever prove or disprove anything now, but the cheerleaders, like ATS mods apparently, will always believe he "did" 9-11 and our military assassinating him will always be good.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

killing is the only option. You dont want him alive sucking up media attention and staying in the headlines for months or even years.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
This thread is flying!! So, don't flame me too hard if this has already been covered or discussed in one form or another, but I was just thinking about where they found him and a couple pieces of info that seemed telling and a bit odd.

OK, so the USA gets intel of his location, they formulate a plan of attack and execute it and Osama.

SOURCE *

U.S. helicopters ferried troops from Navy SEAL Team Six, a top military counter-terrorism unit, into the compound identified by the CIA as bin Laden's hideout — and back out again in less than 40 minutes. Bin Laden was shot in the head, officials said, after he and his bodyguards resisted the assault.

Three adult males were also killed in the raid, including one of bin Laden's sons, whom officials did not name. One of bin Laden's sons, Hamza, is a senior member of al-Qaida. U.S. officials also said one woman was killed when she was used as a shield by a male combatant, and two other women were injured.

In one article or video it is stated that the USA did not alert allied forces in Pakistan or Pakistan officials either.

SOURCE +

Obama said he had called Pakistani President Asif Ali Zardari after bin Laden's death and said cooperation with the uneasy US anti-terror ally had helped lead American forces to the terror chief.

But US officials admitted that they had not informed Islamabad about the operation before the strike took place.

Osama was found in a 'luxury' hide out, which was located 100 yards from a military installation. Have you guys or girls ran 100 yards, walked 100 yards, watched someone run or walk 100 yards, or even just looked from one end of an American Football field to the other - not counting the end zones? 100yards - 300ft is very very very close, when considering a military installation and a world fugitive hideout.

How could a person of Bin Laden's social standing and notoriety ever remain hidden from a military installation close enough to easily walk to in 1 minute?

I may be completely wrong, but it seems like Pakistan was absolutely helping to hide him. If they weren't, then why not tell the Pakistan officials before the attack? Maybe the USA Intelligence found that Pakistan is indeed helping him when the U.S. special forces get close and providing him with safe passage to another hide out.

What would happen if it were discovered that Pakistan or other governments were willingly providing him with resources and safe passage? Would the USA and other 'Allied' forces take some type of action for such an offence?

One of two military helicopters crashed at or near the scene of the assault - apparently of taking on some type of weapons fire. has this been talked about? When the news first broke into the mainstream, one of the first articles I saw had a picture accompanying it.

The picture showed a helicopter that had just crashed causing damage to the building or the general area Osama was found. Now I can't seem to find this photo or mention of the helicopter crash in any articles.

It didn't take long at all before the media began shouting what this will do for POTUS Obama's current political status is either:

As news of bin Laden's death spread, hundreds of people cheered and waved American flags at ground zero in New York, the site where al-Qaida hijacked jets toppled the twin towers of the World Trade Center. Thousands celebrated all night outside the White House gates

As dawn came the crowd had thinned yet some still flowed in to be a part of it. A couple of people posed for photographs in front of the White House while holding up front pages of Monday's newspapers announcing bin Laden's death.

"It's a moment people have been waiting for," said, Eric Sauter, 22, a University of Delaware student who drove to Washington after seeing TV coverage of the celebrations.

The development seems certain to give Obama a political lift as the nation swelled in pride. Even Republican critics lauded him.

My Emphasis*

This is such strange timing for the release of something that doesn't seem as if it warrants this type of attention, when compared to the other things going on now. Could have easily waited another week, or even another 6months, as it seems they were doing one heck of a job keeping it quiet to begin with.

No reporter over seas for any country anywhere had the scoop on this thing.?. I wonder if Al-Jazeera had known anything about it?

I do love our men and women who are laying their lives on the table every time they do anything outside of our home country and I am proud that they were able to get something like this taken care of, has to be a very good sense of pride for them.

It all just seems too staged/scripted and I am having an increasingly hard time believing no reporter or videographer ANYWHERE got any type of scoop on this huge story.

If they can keep something like this a secret, when there are reporters everywhere as well as cameras and individuals involved in the attacks who say nothing, what else are they hiding that the world citizens need and have the right to know?

Anyone having a sketchy feeling about this whole deal, while instead of it easing off as more details come out, it just keeps getting more questionable?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
They could disect every organ in his body, make a 2 hour Discovery channel special labeling every piece of his insides and some of you still will think this is still a hoax.

You want him on a float making a city by city presentation, I still don't think that would be good enough.

He got pictures taken of him then got thrown in the ocean like a piece of crap cause there was no use left for him and no need to waste anymore resources, not even a walmart bag to bring the sludge that was left of him back, so they made chum of his flab.

He is in the stomach of the fishes now. Good riddance sucker.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join