It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid

page: 100
<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by conar

haha brilliant. I love the internet age

link   
reply to post by Gazrok

buried at sea? (Why so fast?, Why no independent confirmation?)
It seems they could have done this at any time, Why now?

If they bury him at sea, you question them and raise speculation.

If they didn't bury him at sea, you'd be saying "Why not honor the Islamic tradition?"

Some people are never happy. It's good news for once. Lets just enjoy it while it lasts.

link   
Yeah sure he died............. they're probably making that up just for political campaign to make Obama look good besides did you notice on Yahoo! that they said they buried him at sea? That covers up evidence that he's not dead quite nicely.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrimePorkchop

Originally posted by freedom12
Mod_ Both CNN and Fox are reporting that Obama will say Bin Laden has been killed. ROFLMO....He's been dead for 8 yrs and now Obama pulls this BS out to get re-elected.

Everyone that's here saying he's been dead since 2003...seriously people, you claim to be intelligent, informed, free thinking individuals.

You weren't there. You don't know. Shut up already. You look like fools.

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
not sure wheather to believe the official story. i thought he was taken care of already.

i'm no fan of terrorists, but he should have had a trial. condoning the lynching of anyone is wrong.

you tube video of Benazir Bhutto shortly after an assasination attempt on her life.

www.youtube.com...

*sigh*

-subfab
edit on 2-5-2011 by subfab because: video post didn't work. edited to just show the youtube link instead

link   
reply to post by Gazrok

I agree it is connected to the birth certificate somehow,timing is everything especially when it comes to re-election campaigns.We may not see the direct connection now but the truth will eventually come out......this is really getting interesting..........

link   
so hold on, who is saying they've buried him in the sea? the news is saying that america have his body so surely they'l release pictures of him on a slab or something soon?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Family guy on 911

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrimePorkchop
reply to post by Gazrok

buried at sea? (Why so fast?, Why no independent confirmation?)
It seems they could have done this at any time, Why now?

If they didn't bury him at sea, you'd be saying "Why not honor the Islamic tradition?"

Some people are never happy. It's good news for once. Lets just enjoy it while it lasts.

Having a look at the Facebook page and on the news-I don't think the majority really cares about some Islamic tradition, and it was Osama bin Ladens extremist religious beliefs that killed all those people, he probably wants to be buried with a million bodies.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Also keep in mind, this is why the media went on a "birther" kick the last few weeks. To condition the public into thinking that anyone who questions the government is a nutcase. As soon as people started questioning things on the CNN boards they were immediately ridiculed as birthers.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by PrimePorkchop

Good news for whom? for the corporats now ready to move their military complex machine of war into another oil producing country? perhaps now we should start getting more serious about all invasion of Libya or perhaps we should get first Iran.

Nothing in our corporate ruled nation is done without a reason, and that one is coming very soon.

I guess you will just wag that American flag to whatever goes next while dancing in the streets.

edit on 2-5-2011 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
They have ALREADY buried him at sea??????????????????

Oh say it ain't so!

At least with the 9/11 lie we bought it for a lil bit...

but this????

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by L00kingGlass

Well, if the people paid more attention to the economic state of affairs in the U.S, they wouldn't be ridiculed.

Instead, they bit onto the bc crap.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by mishigas

how much more ridiculous can this get
are we in a kindergarten
or do they think we are idiots
are they too ashamed to hang them selfs in public

link   
Pictures from inside the compound
abcnews.go.com...
edit on 2-5-2011 by RUDDD because: (no reason given)

link   

If I had my way, he'd be buried facing away from Mecca, engaged in sodomy with a pig, but we can't always have what we want. Sure, it's not the politically correct thing to say, but it is what it is.

link   
i wonder if they'll ever release the helmet cam footage from the soldiers if it exists. There may be footage of him actually getting smoked.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
This is such B.S. My wife woke me up last night to tell me this crap. Yeah...yippy...Now that "they" say he's dead do we get to leave Iraq and all the other countries we have invaded in the name of Osama Bin Laden? This crap is so post-game planned that it's not even funny. Obama's ratings have been on the free fall and were turning the corner to the election cycle and this whole birth certificate thing is snow balling...Then they pull out a pony show to get everyones focus off the issues we have been raising hell about. This guys a ghost, a memory...

WHERE'S THE BODY!!!!!!! You want to play political tennis with this non-sense...You say no country would accept his remains? Well I say America would have accepted them and the people who lost family on 911 would have accepted them to see for them selves. WHERES THE BODY!...Buried at sea....

This is so much crap. I'm mad because after 10 years when all the world has started to catch on to the power parties hijinx they pull this joker card to reel back in the people who are to stupid to see whats really going on with hyper inflation, massive QE bail outs about to be sent out again this week to banks.
The list goes on and on...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   

The mission ordered Friday by Obama encountered outer walls up to 18 feet tall topped with barbed wire, with two security gates and a series of internal walls that sectioned off different portions of the compound, the senior administration officials said. The main structure was a three-story building with few windows facing the outside of the compound, and a third-floor terrace had a seven-foot privacy wall, they said.

CNN

Can't wrap my head around this one. This wouldn't put up a giant red flag years ago?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
if the government says something than it must be true....

lol

funny yes, but lots of people still probably feel that way...

one day, in one way or another each person/soul on this planet will realise.....wow...i wish i would ave woken up and did something..anything to raise consciousness on this world.

top topics

<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join