It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims Warned To STAY AWAY From Royal Wedding Activities

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I dont agree with fundamental islam on any level, but wouldnt it be great to see the wedding blown to smitharines?
I mean here on ATS theres constant debate to rid the world of the elite, wouldnt this be a good start?
Our inept and backward prime minister juLIAR Gillard will be attending. I dont think muslims will attempt anything of the sort, good chance for a false flag though.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
Actually, the bigger concern for Friday is with the Irish mafia killing a few women and childen for fun in N Ireland

I live in Northern Ireland, i dont sense any concern with the general populas of whom your referring to.

A bomb is a bomb its got to the stage now where a "bomb scare" is not going to auctually make us scared or to avoid the area. If their is a bomb alert on the radio for Belfast city centre , i would still head into town to do my odd's and end's.

Meh......so is life here. You wanna be scared over here go and try to steal a car in a housing estate you wont know what hit you, community policing on both sides by vigilantes who's soul pourpose is to make you not able to walk again for a very long time.

The normal every day person here does not fear bombs , bullets or the police. They have no fears other than jobs, bills and the other bread and butter issues that run our daily lives.

The only people that fear the "mafia" are the security forces and lets not forget the Irish security forces. I also have to mention people that are classed as thugs, hoodlums, joyriders and tear aways.

Us normal every day run of the mill people auctually seek out this kind of help from time to time these "boys" as the police call them; "go see the boys" we cant help you but they might be able to. The police regulary over here know that the old "mafia" keep public order better than they ever could and all they ask for in return is money for their estate i.e better roads, better lighting new paint on houses and general tarting up of the area. If and when you need help from the "boys" they dont take money from you, maybe a pint in the bar but that is it.

No body in Northern Ireland really supports this new IRA but their is still alot of respect for the True old "Boys" from both sides.

~Mike
edit on 27-4-2011 by michaelmcclen because: ugh...bad grammar

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by lestweforget
I dont agree with fundamental islam on any level, but wouldnt it be great to see the wedding blown to smitharines?
I mean here on ATS theres constant debate to rid the world of the elite, wouldnt this be a good start?

Those are very dangerous questions... Devils advocate? Perhaps you need to also figure in the innocent lives lost in such a scenario too before posting this tripe again?

dont think muslims will attempt anything of the sort, good chance for a false flag though.

That's right... fundamental islamists never blow sh1t up. False flag? You mean like all the tens of thousands of other false flags that get predicted on this site yet never happen?

IRM

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by lifeissacred
I suggest you learn about Islam

Thanks but no thanks

That about says it all...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by triplemmm
reply to post by lifeissacred

So why did Muslims attack America? This was before they went into Iraq and Afganistan. Islam is NOT a peaceful religion it is religion based on one mans interpretation of a visitation. You all believe it was Allah, but what if it was Satan who was corrupting the religion put in place by God. Does no one who is a muslim ever question that? Is it God like to have sex with a 9 year old girl as Mohamed did?

you are correct.
'Many false prophets  will arise, and will mislead many,  even the elect,   if it were  possible.'  [Math.24:11,24].  ( Holy Bible, before the koran )

The spirit of antichrist is synonomous with the spirit of deception since it characterizes people who are deceived in their beliefs about Christ Jesus.    

The  New Testament  states  clearly : 

" Who is the liar but the one denies that Jesus is the Christ? " 
edit on 27-4-2011 by steven704 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by TattooedWarrior

No, fiction, the Quran doesn't say that. The history of Islam is the same as every other religion, empires consolidating their power by unifying the people under a government and a religion.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
Just because you dont support the royal family doesnt make you anti British, As a Brit Im getting a little tired of being labelled anti British for not supporting the Royal Family, they are not royal to me. I think we should vote for another family to have a go. This family have been at it for years. Lets vote in a decent hard working British family.Or would you prefer to keep this antiquated system going?

I'm not saying it does make one anti British. Nor do I particularily like the Royals - their history is interesting, but as for their actual use in British society...meh.

My point was addressing the very real consequences of allowing a Muslim group to protest a very British event, in the UK.

There's no real justification to their protest apart from stirring the poo pot. It's not like they are protesting tax hikes, cuts to the social system, job losses, wage freezes or any of the other myrriad of social/political/economic problems that affect *all* of the UK. No, they are protesting as a means to "disrupt" it. That's all.

I don't care for the Royals - but I feel no need to go and ruin it for everyone else. Why does this particular group of moronic Muslims feel that need? Why make it harder on themselves to integrate in British society? Simply retarded.
edit on 28-4-2011 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by michaelmcclen

It was just something I picked up on off the BBC a few days back - the suggestion 'terrorists' might try something in NI out of spite.

Actually, the biggest risk is probably from ATSers - indeed I'm surprised we've not all be rounded up already. There's more people who seem to dislike and have expressed motive for wanting to see dead some or other of those attending the wedding for one reason or another (usually mutually exclusive or logically impossible reasons) than the rest of the world put together!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
reply to post by michaelmcclen

It was just something I picked up on off the BBC a few days back - the suggestion 'terrorists' might try something in NI out of spite.

Actually, the biggest risk is probably from ATSers - indeed I'm surprised we've not all be rounded up already. There's more people who seem to dislike and have expressed motive for wanting to see dead some or other of those attending the wedding for one reason or another (usually mutually exclusive or logically impossible reasons) than the rest of the world put together!

Haha, i know fella to be fair i was not trying to pick a fight with you , quite the opposite. Was just making the passing that people over here dont care about the paramilitaries anymore.

Back on topic, if TPTB decided to round us all up i think that it would be the final nail in the "proverbial" coffin. Millions around the world are clued into the so called master plan that certian people preach on here, I must say I have completly bought into these ideas, with this in mind our numbers out number the rulers and if we started getting locked up in quick succession WWIII would kick off and it will not be between countries but the peoples of nations standing up against its oppressors.

I can of course joke about my countries background N.I and our peoples long history of "guerrilla warefare" and can saftly assume we will have control of NI with in a fews months but he's the catch, half will be wanting to side with the new Irish state and half with the new UK and thats when we start the infighting again lol....

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Muslim terrorists-kill score 6000
Christian terrorists- kill score 1,000,000
Now which group should you ban?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
Muslim terrorists-kill score 6000
Christian terrorists- kill score 1,000,000
Now which group should you ban?

lol I think you got to put the christian kill score up a few more mil...

so looks like it all went down ok did they even arrest a Muslim I know they took out the love police and all the legit protesters before the event.

edit on 29-4-2011 by UcDat because: edit

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join