It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims Warned To STAY AWAY From Royal Wedding Activities

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Lionhearte

I have read many different translations of the Quran and I'm currently learning to read it in Arabic, I am constantly expanding my knowledge of the religion, as opposed to most people on here who just seem to watch the news and formulate their opinions. The Quran does mention killing infidels, in battle. The first Muslims faced very heavy persecution from non-Muslims and all the while the prophet and his followers ignored their taunts, they spat on him, tried to kill him, killed his followers and still they ignored the people persecuting them and Muhammad continued to preach his message even whilst being threatened with death. After the migration to Medina after the Meccan tribes plotted to kill him and the first Muslim state was formed the Muslims faced war from the non Muslims. Any violent reference in the Quran to killing unbelievers is related to the ensuing battles Muslims faced and the defence of the Muslim community against people who were trying to wipe them out. These quotes are often cut and pasted onto websites, completely removing their context and taking away many following verses which give them meaning and context.

Here are some popular misquoted verses of the Quran

"And slay them wherever ye catch them, and turn them out from where they have Turned you out; for tumult and oppression are worse than slaughter; but fight them not at the Sacred Mosque, unless they (first) fight you there; but if they fight you, slay them. Such is the reward of those who suppress faith. " Quran [2:191]

Here the Quran states that they are only allowed to fight when they are persecuted, they are only allowed to fight in defense AFTER they have been attacked.

"Fight in the cause of Allah those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for Allah loveth not transgressors." Quran [2:190]

This is saying that when they fight they aren't allowed to go beyond the limits set by God (only allowed to fight after they've been attacked, aren't allowed to kill non-combatants etc)

"But if they cease, Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful" Quran [2:192]

This means that if the non Muslims stop fighting, God will forgive those who persecuted the Muslims and the Muslims will no longer be allowed to fight against them

"And fight them on until there is no more Tumult or oppression, and there prevail justice and faith in Allah; but if they cease, Let there be no hostility except to those who practise oppression." Quran [2:193]

The overall message of this is that only when there is persecution against the Muslim community is any violence acceptable, when the Muslims are persecuted Muslims are allowed to fight against their persecutors, until they seek peace.

The Quran doesn't say only martyrs go to heaven, it says those who die in service to God are blessed with God's mercy. A Shahid (martyr) is not simply someone who dies in battle, you could be in a car crash on the way to the mosque, that would make you a martyr, you could die doing ANY religious duty and this makes you a martyr, it's not limited to people fighting, though those who do fight to defend their family or their religion from persecution can be considered martyrs. The Quran forbids war unless it is the only option, even when fighting the Quran states that one cannot 'transgress', transgression is explained throughout the hadiths as killing non-combatants, destroying crops, mutilation, torture etc. Muslims are commanded by God to always seek peace, even if their enemy is persecuting them greatly they are only allowed to fight until there can be lasting peace, they aren't allowed to persecute since they would be in violation of the Quran.

ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE, THE QURAN IS A MESSAGE OF TOLERANCE

Anymore questions about Islam?
edit on 27-4-2011 by lifeissacred because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-4-2011 by lifeissacred because: keep missing spelling mistakes

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by lestweforget

I don't have an Imam, I'm not a Muslim! I do, however know many Muslims, I learn about the religion because I am interested in religion in general and because of that I study all religions. I am well aware there are Imams who misquote the Quran, the same as those who hate Islam and misquote it in the same way.
Religious authorities have always misquoted and distorted the message of their own religion to justify geo-political interests as well as selfish interests. But people take the actions of a minority, many of whom know very little about their own religion or have been taught by people who did not understand the Quran and Hadith and assume that these people represent the majority when they don't. Islam IS very conservative, especially by our standards, but that does not make it any more extreme than the other abrahamic faiths when they are followed properly.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by lifeissacred

Your indoctrination is going well my deceived friend, let me just say neither of us are going to change beliefs here but i have no problems agreeing to disagree, who knows we might even meet on the battle field one day youll be the one with the sword and ill be the one on my knees.
Unless of course its the spiritual battle of good verses evil and the roles will be reversed.
Some information your hateful death and sex cult wont admit, Allah is satan, Mohammed is the false prophet and your Mahdi is the final antichrist.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by lestweforget

I will never fight over religion or hate a person because of their faith. I could show you ten times as many quotes of violence and death in the old testament and you wouldn't bat an eyelid, if one of these were in the Quran however you'd probably be all over it like the plague using it as proof of your opinion.

We are going to have to agree to disagree it seems. I know you won't take my word for it but it is you who is indoctrinated, you seriously need to talk to some ordinary practicing Muslims, you'll see Islam is not what you think it is.

ETA: please don't view my comments as hostile, I'm merely trying to show you the other point of view
edit on 27-4-2011 by lifeissacred because: to add

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Yeah but the Christians claim that Jesus comes and invalidates all of the Violence, as where when I open the Qur'an it shows Mohammed murdering and slaughtering and butchering his way throughout the world and doing nothing but justifying his actions. Mohammed spreads a message of hate and death whereas Jesus spreads a message of peace love and harmony.

Mohammed massacred unarmed merchants, he murdered unarmed poets who criticized him murdering unarmed merchants, he murdered entire tribes worth of people for wealth, this is NOT a good guy! This is NOT someone that I would ever worship. Mohammed was a giant Delta Bravo.

How can you claim that Islam is the religion of peace when the central character to the text Mohammed was a mass murderer?

There is no peace to be found among Mohammed, only violence and murder and death.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by idonotcollectstamps

Again I say your reading of the Quran and opinion of Islam is skewed and distorted. His whole life Muhammad tried to avoid war and conflict, even when threatened with death himself and after the death of his followers he refused to fight back until he was threatened with total war and complete anhialation of his message and his followers. Did you not read the quotes I provided from the Quran or do they not fit with your narrative? Jesus' message is equally revered by Muslims, they view him as having been God's word on earth, but the bible is not considered the word of God by them because it has been twisted and changed and translated so many times an original doesn't exist. We don't even know if what is attributed to Jesus in the gospels even happened, there were thousands of different versions of Jesus' life, many of these were suppressed and destroyed by the same people who twisted Christianity to fit in with Roman political/mythological law.
I could point out 10 times as many quotes from the bible supporting violence, a Christian will say I'm using them out of context, using them to show only violence IS taking them out of context, similarly you're doing the same thing with the Quran.

I'm NOT saying you should convert to Islam or even agree with the religion, I'm NOT a Muslim but I see value and some truth in ALL religions.

(just for the record as well, Muslims don't worship Muhammad they only worship God, they revere Muhammad as a prophet)

Disclaimer: To everyone I've responded to, I'm not trying to cause arguements I'm merely presenting the other point of view, backed up by evidence and attempting to remove my opinion as much as possible from the debate.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Skipping the p**sing contests of the previous posts....

The reason *some* Muslims were asked to stay away from the royal wedding (and not ALL muslims, the media is overhyping it) is because a certain group of them wanted to protest the wedding.

This will of course only incite anger and aggression against said muslim groups, who should damn well know better than to protest the royal wedding in England.

To best honest - if you don't like the royal wedding or what it stands for, and you live in the UK and *use* (read: leech) from our social system, then eff off to a muslim country that supports your beliefs and dislikes.

Just my view, as a Brit.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
how trite
without the rape of the muslim parts of the world and others by the so called british empire
the british wouldn't have been able to afford a social system worth mentioning

and I live in a constututional monarchy where the queen just interfered with our democracy
to make sure we don't get one
edit on 27-4-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

How about finding more productive things to do with your time than bet on gloom and doom?

Is this what this site has been reduced to?

I said it before and I'll say it one more time: If there is an incident involving "radical" Muslims during the royal (farce of a) wedding, it will be a false flag operation and the catalyst for rounding up Muslims around the UK and possibly the rest of the western world.

Watch and see.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by noonebutme

What if we replace muslims with ordinary British citizens?

Would you say the same thing?

Is it true that most Brits don't have a choice in the matter of tax dollars being sucked away by the Royal Inbred Twits?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by noonebutme

Just because you dont support the royal family doesnt make you anti British, As a Brit Im getting a little tired of being labelled anti British for not supporting the Royal Family, they are not royal to me. I think we should vote for another family to have a go. This family have been at it for years. Lets vote in a decent hard working British family.Or would you prefer to keep this antiquated system going?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   

lesweforget is absolutely right by stating this is a true muslim.

radical muslims don't pick and choose the desired comfort of the teachings in the koran.
the koran teaches violence is the duty of a muslim.

muslims are taught to care for their own and only their own no exceptions.

obviously half learned muslims will disagree.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
At least someone post the link

Muslims against crusades

Its serious

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   

actually muslims do worship muhammed. they actually rank muhammed higher than Christ..

actually, muhammed ripped the crown off Christ and exalted himself then lied some more stating Christ is some ordinary prophet.

if some of you aren't very familiar with the subject, simply ask yourself a question..who do you hear muslims speak about often?
muhammed or Jesus?

exactly.

edit on 27-4-2011 by steven704 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   

ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE, THE QURAN IS A MESSAGE OF TOLERANCE

Religion is not peace, it is a means to control a population. Sure, a completely controlled population is a peaceful one but at what cost and because of what? Some fairy tales mixed with how it was to live a few thousand years ago?

Stop defending Islam as a religion of peace, while it is clearly not a religion of peace as the spreading of Islam was done by the sword. The place that I'm from has been invaded by Islam twice and I can tell you it is everything BUT peaceful. Just like Christianity is everything BUT forgiving and Judaism is everything BUT the chosen religion.

When will you grown people start thinking like adults? The tooth fairy doesn't put any money underneath your pillow while you're asleep...it's the person who has access to both money and your pillow at night.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by lestweforget
reply to post by UcDat

I will gladly loose my head by the sword of a muslim before i even consider converting to the putridness that is islam.
When it comes to conversion or death, i choose life.

Its not an honor to die for your country. Its an honor to make the other poor bastard die for his.

General George Patton

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by dantanna
nothing will happen unless they planned for it to happen.
these fools are still part of the group who rule the world.

why do you think it is on every freaking tv station? i am a freaking american, there are NO kings here, yet it is on every tv station, how 'important' the wedding is.

It is weird how many people don't seem to care about the wedding, but we are being heavily bombarded with it. They sure want as many people as possible watching it.

If I was King of the Illuminati (and evil at heart), this is what I'd do:

I'd know how much the public loved Diana, so I'd want them to feel the same way about Kate. I would use the media to subliminally connect them in people's minds.

Then I would have have William and Kate married, with massive publicity.

Then, on the wedding day, an "event" would occur. Kate would be sacrificed and William would be left disfigured and blind in one eye.

People will be flooded with emotions, won't be thinking clearly and will be easily fooled. They will demand to know who was responsible.

So before the "event", I would use the media to programme those responsible into their minds. Just like the video in the OP. Support for war against them will skyrocket, making my God very happy.

Oh, how sorry people will feel for William. First his Mum, now his bride.

Now I can have him mind my sheep.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

Well, I doubt this is going to happen, but if it will... damn.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

Hey there nuclearpaul, i like your theory, the stage is set for a false flag and i see where your going with the head wound also your right on the money with your avatar!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Having looked at the different articles on what all is going on in the world, and this one event in particular, there are a few things that can be stated:
While the Queen and the royal family may have some influence on the British government, the reality is they are just a figure head with no real political power what so ever. All the right of the queen or the head of England has is the following: The right to consult, the right to advise and the right to warn. That is it, nothing more, as the rest is left to the hands of the parliament, and the leaders that they elect, at the will of the people. While the wedding may hold public interest, the actions of those who are following this cleric is nothing more if not tantamount to the followers of the WBC, and their picketing of the funerals of fallen soldiers. Most of the Royal family, those in the lines of Succession, all work in different professions, all have duties to perform and pretty much are just like anyone else, save that they are heirs to a vast fortune, of which a good majority of such is owned by the state. So this person is taking the opportunity to take a semi private event to just turn around and grand stand to gain attention. If they use the event to do violence, it will only further hurt their claims and causes, rather than aid in them.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join