It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims Warned To STAY AWAY From Royal Wedding Activities

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

ok so dude is saying that there might be an attack on the royal wedding..

I want to start a pool

so name your royal wedding doom and how many stars and flags your willing to bet on it

Ill go first with this will be a non event no bombs just several roughed up royal fans that had the misfortune of being Muslim at the wrong place and time... 3 s 1 f
Now the Love police riot might be massive

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Naw nothing will happen unless something is obviously provoked by someone. The British have lived with a fairly good size Muslim population for awhile so it's not like they are not used to them being there.

Besides this is a huge event and i'd be surprised if they don't have 100's of threats against the royal wedding from all spectrums. I don't think they are going to go out of their way to harrass anyone.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Ah its somewhat refreshing to see and hear a muslim being totally honest, more muslims should follow this perfect example of a true follower of islam.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by lestweforget

I suggest you learn about Islam from some unbiased sources, get to know some Muslims and maybe then you'll realise how incorrect your comment actually is.

Try these links

BBC Religions

Religious Tolerance: Islam

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by lifeissacred

Thanks but no thanks, i am already fully aware that what Anjem Choudary desires is implicated within the caliphate and a requirement of every true muslim.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
nothing will happen unless they planned for it to happen.
these fools are still part of the group who rule the world.

why do you think it is on every freaking tv station? i am a freaking american, there are NO kings here, yet it is on every tv station, how 'important' the wedding is.

they want everyone to know, they are still in power.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by lifeissacred

I suggest you learn about Islam from some unbiased sources, get to know some Muslims and maybe then you'll realise how incorrect your comment actually is.

Try these links

BBC Religions

Religious Tolerance: Islam

or better yet you could do what we did and start going to a mosque

amazing people you will be humbled by it trust me
We also started going to a synagogue after i figured out evil zionist we're controlling a big part of our governments and never stopped going to our christian church cause we'd be lost without em....
not saying you should convert or anything (i havnt) and religion isnt for everyone. But go talk to them at the mosque they will answer every question you have like they did for us.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

There's a difference between Cultural Muslims and Radical Muslims, what we see here is a Radical Muslim threatening to do what he believes his religion teaches - and he is right, the Qur'an DOES teach violence against infidels. You cannot argue that, or you don't know what the Qur'an teaches.

The poster above you may be generalizing all Muslims into one, but I think it should be obvious now that in all religions there are cultural/traditional believers in their religion (ie grew up with it in their community and just kinda go along with it) and those who really believe in it, and will die for it as a martyr.

After all, if you knew ANYTHING about the Koran, it's this: You aren't guaranteed access into heaven UNLESS you DIE A MARTYR.
edit on 27-4-2011 by Lionhearte because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

I will gladly loose my head by the sword of a muslim before i even consider converting to the putridness that is islam.
When it comes to conversion or death, i choose life.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   

So you know you have been fed misinformation and untruths about Islam and still don't want to correct your understanding? There is no logical argument for your attitude towards Islam.

As I said get to know some Muslims, read the Quran, learn about the religion and it's history and you'll realise how wrong you are. How can you judge over 1.5 billion people when you know absolutely nothing about them?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
This guy is a fundamentalist religious nutter. "One day the flag of Islam will fly over the White house". He says the whole world belongs to Islam and that Sharia law will become the law of the world. I take it that he has never been to the U.S. At least the guy has big dreams I will give him that.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   

"Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from Error: whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy hand-hold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things." Quran - [2:256]

I say again, you need to learn about the religion properly before you go slinging accusations around.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

I am standing there, watching the procession, in my jeans and tee-shirt, clean shaven and not wearing anything that would "betray" me to be muslim in the eyes of the PTB.
I have never been to a mosque and have an English name, but I follow the muslim faith.
How would the PTB know that I am muslim and how would they keep me away?
How would they know what I plan to do?

edit on 27-4-2011 by Sailor Sam because: spelling

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by idonotcollectstamps
This guy is a fundamentalist religious nutter. "One day the flag of Islam will fly over the White house". He says the whole world belongs to Islam and that Sharia law will become the law of the world. I take it that he has never been to the U.S. At least the guy has big dreams I will give him that.

Its no different than the christian belief that god will reign on earth and all the bad people will be cast into the lake of fire...

you know all you Muslim haters who wont even go to your local mosque and give them a listen are fools imo
I felt the same way about the jews but thx to our new rabbi and our new congregation I have a much better view of them. Guess what they dont all see us as goy cattle after all
In fact most I've talked to are against a lot of what Israel is doing in gaza... Sure there are bad ones just like there are radical Muslims and even Christians but for every bad person there are ten good ones...

edit on 27-4-2011 by UcDat because: edit

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

So when you attend your mosque and an imam defines all non muslims as infidels and all jews as worthy of death and all western women like raw meat for wild cats and the US deserved 911 and so on, will you challenge what he says? Does any muslim challenge a imam for what he says?

Maybe your imam doesnt spew this particular vitriol, but you know many do!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

Yeah I completely agree with you they are all typical religious fundamentalist nutters. Islam will never dominate anything. Sharia law is never going to be used in the U.S. Heck Europe is about fed up with the fundamentalist Muslims also. These wacko fundy Muslims are just mad because they are losing all over the world. Good Game fundy Islam CHECK AND MATE!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by idonotcollectstamps

My god man, don't underestimate the UK too. Not that I agree with any portion of this, but if something did happen, then I can see the streets turning very nasty overnight.

Let's hope nothing happens, i'm even doubtful about the safety of protesters and visitors now as it that video just chilled me.

Maybe it's a video / interview designed to scare people but it doesn't feel good.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   

If you assume that i have not researched islam read the quran spoken to muslim colleagues or spent time in muslim nations you assume incorrectly, though i have never entered a mosque i do believe i know exactly what im missing.

When you assume you end up making an ASS of U and ME.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by lestweforget

So when you attend your mosque and an imam defines all non muslims as infidels and all jews as worthy of death and all western women like raw meat for wild cats and the US deserved 911 and so on, will you challenge what he says? Does any muslim challenge a imam for what he says?

Maybe your imam doesnt spew this particular vitriol, but you know many do!

No many dont in fact Islam is a peaceful religion for many millions of people
you know the greatest exodus of jews to jerusalim was while muslims ruled it? Did you know 50 years ago befor Zion happened jews and muslims lived in harmony? Did you know they used to take turns babysitting each others kids on their respective holy days?
Do you know christian and jews were safer in Iran before the americans went in? Did you know Iraq has a thriving jewish population?
Please do yourself this one big service go to a mosque go anytime they pray 5 times a day and someones always there. Talk to an Iman or anyone there just tell them you have some questions about Islam. Dont hold back i didnt heck i started with Jihad lol

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Say isn't that elliot spitzer the guy who got an anti john law passed, then got busted AS a JOHN,
and then got sentanced to a TV show...
John Spitzer?

and we are worried about Islam

LOL
talk about the sillie season in propoganda presentations

Of course after the west has bombed several muslim leaders (and their children)
( NO WMDS no lockerbie no Osama...)
a return ticket would be such a horrid thing

edit on 27-4-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-4-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join