It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caucasions now minority in New York, Washington, San Diego, Las Vegas and Memphis...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by LifeIsEnergy

...and now they commit cultural genocide on their own to themselves...what is your point?
2nd

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by MikeBoss

Originally posted by superman2012

Originally posted by MikeBoss
Reply to post by CanadianDream420

Your last part is funny because USA is never a cacuasian country to begin with. The native indians has more rights to complain about you invading their land than you vice versa in my opinion.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

I don't think that was the point of this thread. I read it and didn't come to this conclusion. He was just asking what would happen if instead of a "chinatown" in a predominantly "white" neighbourhood, what if there was a "whitetown" in a predominantly asian neighbourhood. I am not quite sure what the native indians complaining have to do with this question, besides showing some of your true colours.

My true color? what are you smoking? All I said was quit complaining and deal with it because there is always someone who got the #ty end of the stick. He obviously feels that he doesn't want whites to be a minority in what ever USA cities but didn't think about the Native Indians were the majority in those areas back then and now it's the minority.

Hey there! I smoke Primetime Grapes...sometimes Peach if I feel like it...thanks for asking!!

Again, I don't think he was saying what you believe him to be saying...showing your mind is stuck seeing racism everywhere...if you go back a couple of posts you will see that other people have "realized" he is making talking points while bringing up information that is out there for all to see. The fact that you are stuck on the Native American plight in the past has no bearing on this particular discussion. They were conquered by a technologically superior race at that time...they weren't bred out of existence.
edit on 15-4-2011 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
This article is racist.
Not because of the results but because the only time skin colour is even mentioned in the whole article is when WHITE people are mentioned.
To make the article NOT RACIST or BIGOTTED is if the population were divvied up using the following break downs and racial profile terms. .......BLACK people, BROWN people or YELLOW people.
See how offensive it is? Of course they wouldn't mention skin colour with the other colours in the human rainbow for fear of a politically correct backlash.
Besides, I thought we are all supposed to be colour blind? Isn't that what whites have been indoctrinated to believe since the 70s??? Guess it's time to undo all the psy-op that governments have done to us and level the playing field.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flighty
This article is racist.
Not because of the results but because the only time skin colour is even mentioned in the whole article is when WHITE people are mentioned.
To make the article NOT RACIST or BIGOTTED is if the population were divvied up using the following break downs and racial profile terms. .......BLACK people, BROWN people or YELLOW people.
See how offensive it is? Of course they wouldn't mention skin colour with the other colours in the human rainbow for fear of a politically correct backlash.
Besides, I thought we are all supposed to be colour blind? Isn't that what whites have been indoctrinated to believe since the 70s??? Guess it's time to undo all the psy-op that governments have done to us and level the playing field.

Racist or not (not in my opinion) the article is clearly defining what is happening in society. I am "white". I am called white even though I do have pigmentation of the skin. I do not find this racist...I do not care if people call me "white man". I know in my heart, as do the people that know me, that I am more than a label. If they said racist slang instead of using the "colour chart" than I could understand calling it racist...but it is far more convenient and easy to label us "white men" than to list all of our heritages...I was born Canadian but my heritage is Latvian...see how many people of different nationalities live here?

However, I do understand that there are some people that hold what the rest of society thinks of them above anything else and for them I do feel sorrow when they hear the colour chart being used to blanket people of different cultures while there skin colour closely resembles their neighbour ( Call a South Korean a North Korean). Some people just care way too much what people think about them.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trublbrwing
The overwhelming majority in congress and in the senate are caucasion and look where that got us.
Also, I believe south Africa was ruled by english speaking white men and we all know how well that worked out.
Your post reeks of racism.
africa was a very productive place when the DUTCH and then the english ruled over it, when the africans got it back thay ran it in to the ground see zimbabwe for e.g.
so your post sounds kind of racist just keep blaming the white guy even when you don't know what your talking about

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
its not racist to be aware of changing demographics. it isnt racist to want to be with people who look like you either.

try growing up in a black neighborhood and going to a high school thats mostly black. it will change your perspective on a lot, trust me.

i for one cant wait to get out of this hell hole that is NY. and not just because of black people, lol.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by BlesUTP

Your absolutely right. It would definitely change peoples views for the worst. Remember, white people can't bitch and complain about injustices and so forth. Also, its impossible to discriminate against whitey.

We are all different, inside and out. Race as a social construct is totally BS and the more we can realize that the more we will understand it, hence we will all understand each other much much better. A lot of racism is based on peoples ignorance of "not knowing" or "fear" and we all hate what we don't know or what we fear, it is the animal instinct in us, our primitive side of our brain so to speak. None-the-less, we are all Gods children and we all should learn to appreciate what each different ethnicity, race, etc. bring to the table and be more tolerant of one another. It is a 2 way street. Just my 2 cents.
edit on 15-4-2011 by kimish because: love

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

...and now they commit cultural genocide on their own to themselves...what is your point?
2nd

HUH? I think I articulated my point pretty clearly in a few posts, care to elaborate on your briefness?

By the way, nice signature.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by LifeIsEnergy

2nd

HUH? I think I articulated my point pretty clearly in a few posts, care to elaborate on your briefness?

By the way, nice signature.

I apologize to you. I read your posts too quickly and took from them what I was expecting to read. Sorry again. I will leave my original post so people can see my mistake as retribution!

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
i'm from queens, nyc, widely considered "the most multicultural city in the world" and i love it. growing up my neighborhood was mostly italian and irish, but gradually became more diverse.

Young middle class families moved in, with the same dreams and goals my parents had. everyone is hard working, striving to succeed- we respect each others cultures and embrace them. my block in queens has parties all summer long, and everyone comes and brings spanish, dominican, polish, italian, guyanese, indian food... its a celebration. we all love each other and treat each other with respect.

i know lots of families moved when "the neighborhood changed" - but now they regret being isolated out in eastern long island.

anyway, minority, majority, whatever - we're all people. we all want respect. we all reciprocate a warm smile and a kind gesture.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by tonypazzohome
i'm from queens, nyc, widely considered "the most multicultural city in the world" and i love it. growing up my neighborhood was mostly italian and irish, but gradually became more diverse.

Young middle class families moved in, with the same dreams and goals my parents had. everyone is hard working, striving to succeed- we respect each others cultures and embrace them. my block in queens has parties all summer long, and everyone comes and brings spanish, dominican, polish, italian, guyanese, indian food... its a celebration. we all love each other and treat each other with respect.

i know lots of families moved when "the neighborhood changed" - but now they regret being isolated out in eastern long island.

anyway, minority, majority, whatever - we're all people. we all want respect. we all reciprocate a warm smile and a kind gesture.

That is awesome. Thank you for sharing
I'm glad you are having positive experiences in your neighborhood. Unfortunately it isn't like that everywhere. I wish it were like that everywhere but unfortunately hate is still spawned by peoples lack of understanding and/or fear of those differences. Alot of people can learn a lesson from neighborhoods like yours.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeBoss

I never said I supported mass immigration to Europe, that's another different topic. I believe that every country should rightfully keep their culture from eroding by doing what ever they can, and that includes limiting immigration. But for a multi-cultural country like USA, its all different because it is meant for allowing all different kinds of people to immigrate here and start a new life.

I can't argue with that.

I'm not into racism, but hate being called racist by people who don't accept that each country has a right to dictate who can migrate and who can't. As for the people living in America (or my country). they deserve to live the best life they can achieve without facing discrimination.

It's not a perfect world, so I don't expect "races" to be treated with special care just because they have a bad reputation. That's crazy. The issues seem to be grounded in fear and divisiveness'. Take that away and all we're left to deal with snobbery - not a small issue but something that can avoided by people who believe in 'taking each person as they come'.

Everyone must learn to take each person as they come. There is no other answer.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fitch303
The White man is the most destructive, war mongering race the world has ever known. Trust me, we'll be around for a long time.

Of course this, and posts like it, will earn no censoring or warnings. That's fair and balanced in the wacky 1984 world we live in.
Hate Whites - OK, great.
hate non-Whites - DIE!!!!!

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420

New census data confirm that some major metropolitan areas flipped from majority white to majority populations of minorities during the past decade.

White people are now in the minority in 46 of the nation's 366 metro areas, including New York, Washington, San Diego, Las Vegas and Memphis

news.blogs.cnn.com...

I'm unsure of how many Canadian cities fall into this category but Toronto/Vancouver must be well on their way.

How do you feel about this?..

Sort of off-topic but:
I still wonder what would happen if 200,000 caucasians/africans migrated to Japan, for example, and bought up lots of real-estate, had a whole part of city sectioned off for us with malls/stores/buildings with stictly in English what would happen?...

I don't really care. Because I'm not a racist. lol.

Humans.
I believe in humans.

I just wish that Racists, were brave enough to just admit they are racists.

Constantly pointing out differences in race and all that garbage, is a cowardly way of still being racist.

Just be racist. At least then normal people know how to deal with you. It makes it uncomfortable when racists try to pretend they aren't racist, they just "notice" all these "odd" pseudo facts.

Well those things are only odd, to a racist. lol
edit on 18-4-2011 by Butterbone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by dolphinfan
reply to post by AdAbsurdum

No what I am suggesting that given the general definition of genocide, native Americans engaged in it. I'm suggesting that most groups in the history of the world engaged in it. It is unfortunate, steps should be taken to ensure that it does not happen again..

So you are comparing tribal warfare to reservations, the Trail of Tears, and murdering and raping of millions of men, women and children....we are supposed to deny ignorance, not encourage it and make excuses for it.

learn2history

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Butterbone

At least then normal people know how to deal with you.

So let me get this straight....

People who have opinions different than yours are considered "abnormal"?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Constantly pointing out differences in race and all that garbage, is a cowardly way of still being racist.

Just be racist. At least then normal people know how to deal with you. It makes it uncomfortable when racists try to pretend they aren't racist, they just "notice" all these "odd" pseudo facts.

They cannot be that brave, because they know they would get their dumb asses kicked if they ever drove out of their all white neighborhood, so they stand around the suburbs drinking beer and talking shiz from a distance. None of these brave boys would ever dare say any this stuff to the face of a person of color, because they would be waking up in a hospital.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ViperChili

At least then normal people know how to deal with you.

So let me get this straight....

People who have opinions different than yours are considered "abnormal"?

I feel people are free to have all the opinions they want. When the opinions get stupid, yes, they are "abnormal".

You can have an opinion that its cool to eat people, i will think that is abnormal.
You can have an opinion that tractor pulls are great entertainment, i will find that abnormal.
You can be an ignorant racist, and I am free to think that is perfectly abnormal.
Just like you find it abnormal that white people arent the most populous race anymore.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by MonteroReal

Originally posted by peck420
If anybody can show me difinitive proof that a single....yes, SINGLE, race/country/culture that has not comitted atrocities at some point in their respective histories. I will eat my shoes, and record it for distribution on ATS!

Show one!

mmmmmmm well, countries, San Marino, Monaco, Liechstentein

Race, all guilty.

Culture, mmmmm, australian aborigins?

Hey peck, when are we going to see this youtube video of you eating your shoes?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by aching_knuckles

When did I ever say it was abnormal that whites aren't a majority race any more? I will be waiting for you to post the link.

The loss of the white majority is to be expected, especially given the unchecked immigration to the U.S. from 3rd world countries where birth control, family planning, and responsibility aren't adhered to.

Anyone who has "racist thoughts" isn't ignorant, they simply don't subscribe to your way of thinking.
edit on 18-4-2011 by ViperChili because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join