It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caucasions now minority in New York, Washington, San Diego, Las Vegas and Memphis...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

New census data confirm that some major metropolitan areas flipped from majority white to majority populations of minorities during the past decade.

White people are now in the minority in 46 of the nation's 366 metro areas, including New York, Washington, San Diego, Las Vegas and Memphis

news.blogs.cnn.com...

I'm unsure of how many Canadian cities fall into this category but Toronto/Vancouver must be well on their way.

How do you feel about this?..

Sort of off-topic but:
I still wonder what would happen if 200,000 caucasians/africans migrated to Japan, for example, and bought up lots of real-estate, had a whole part of city sectioned off for us with malls/stores/buildings with stictly in English what would happen?...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
As of last year there were 3 cities here in N.C. that have a Hispanic population of over 50%...and I would guess a forth of them are illegal.....We are a dying breed my friend...

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Reply to post by CanadianDream420

Your last part is funny because USA is never a cacuasian country to begin with. The native indians has more rights to complain about you invading their land than you vice versa in my opinion.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420

New census data confirm that some major metropolitan areas flipped from majority white to majority populations of minorities during the past decade.

White people are now in the minority in 46 of the nation's 366 metro areas, including New York, Washington, San Diego, Las Vegas and Memphis

news.blogs.cnn.com...

I'm unsure of how many Canadian cities fall into this category but Toronto/Vancouver must be well on their way.

How do you feel about this?..

Sort of off-topic but:
I still wonder what would happen if 200,000 caucasians/africans migrated to Japan, for example, and bought up lots of real-estate, had a whole part of city sectioned off for us with malls/stores/buildings with stictly in English what would happen?...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I feel as though we can't blame certain racial groups for "taking over".... it's our own government who allowed it to happen...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I wonder how financially sound these cities are. Memphis and Nashville are fairly close population wise,yet Nashville is booming economically while Memphis is floundering . Just saying

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
if you have never watched the movie idiocrasy i would suggest you do so! it should be labled as a documentary not a comedy! we are being out bred by the stupid in this country no matter what color they are! that is the true threat! however since it has flipped at least now when i get stopped in one of these cities i can scream racism and get away with my crime now right? always trying to keep the white man down! (see how silly you sound when you say that!)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeBoss
Reply to post by CanadianDream420

Your last part is funny because USA is never a cacuasian country to begin with. The native indians has more rights to complain about you invading their land than you vice versa in my opinion.

What makes native indians the rightful owners of North America? What makes anyone a rightful owner of any part of the land? What defines it - that you were born there? Which authority gave ownership rights to a specific portion of the earth?

Not a flame, just something to think about. Ownership is fairly meaningless when it comes to race - not to individuals, though.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
The overwhelming majority in congress and in the senate are caucasion and look where that got us.
Also, I believe south Africa was ruled by english speaking white men and we all know how well that worked out.
Your post reeks of racism.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Who cares? Really? Why are you threatened?

It's inevitable - especially since the birthrates for WASPS have been going down for decades, while the birthrates for other nationalities (non-white) have been on the increase.

If the subject of your post is something you feel unsettled by, perhaps you could join up with a group that shares your opinions. I think they're usually in the south and like to wear white sheets....
edit on 4/14/2011 by atlguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
White people wont be around for much longer....worldwide.

If a white man has sex with a black woman the child takes the dominant dark gene.#
If a white woman has sex with a black man the child takes the dominant dark gene.#

So given enough time (and multiculturalism) white people will be a thing of the past and the majority of the population will be tanned looking, asian or black.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Reply to post by gandalph

What makes u rightful owner of your house? You live there, you eat there and you sleep there. you bought the house, yea the native Indians did not buy the land but sure they been on their land for centuries before the Europeans came and forcefully relocate them to tiny reservations. I would be pissed if I was native Indian back then.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caji316
As of last year there were 3 cities here in N.C. that have a Hispanic population of over 50%...and I would guess a forth of them are illegal.....We are a dying breed my friend...

Here in Va. (right on the edge of Eden N.C.) we have almost as many N.C. plates as Va. plates and 8out of 10 are hispanic. The local news reported some time back that most of those actually reside in Va. and illegally held N.C. plates/false addresses.So I can see your point and think it is accurate.

OT, as far as becoming the minority... we have had years to get used to the idea. In the grand scheme of things I don't think it matters much. We are all people regardless of color/nationality. I get irritated when folks come illegally and use the system, other than that...meh
edit on 4/14/2011 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I think he's just raising talking points.

The OP is from Canada, I don't think he's too worried folks.

I don't see any racism, I don't see how you can.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

edit on 14-4-2011 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Aint that a good thing....I mean with global warming being fair skinned pre disposes you to skin cancer.
The ice age has long passed dark/swarthy complextion is the way to go.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saracen1
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Aint that a good thing....I mean with global warming being fair skinned pre disposes you to skin cancer.
The ice age has long passed dark/swarthy complextion is the way to go.

haha thats one way to look at it i suppose

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeBoss

There are no true native people to the north american continent.

Simply getting here before anyone else does not make one a native.

History....try it some time.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
The White man is the most destructive, war mongering race the world has ever known. Trust me, we'll be around for a long time.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join