It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Cousin Is Judge in Explosive 9/11 Case Against Bush Officials

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by FDNY343

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
reply to post by mikemike2424

Try counting to 94 (north tower) in three seconds, or clapping your hands 94 times in three seconds,

Clunkity clunk?!?!?!? WTF?!?!?!? LOL!!!

/OT

It's not funny.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by DONTBEIGNORANT

Slather it on like paint. LEARN HOW THERMITE IS APPLIED.

Thermite is dust. How do you slather on dust?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Try counting to 94 (north tower) in three seconds, or clapping your hands 94 times in three seconds,

/OT

It's not funny.

Yeah, it is. Your failure WRT "clapping your hands 94 times in 3 seconds" is absolutely hillarious.

I am still laughing that you think a collapse should take the same amount of time as clapping.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

Not to mention the "Non-union dopeys" comment.

Which shows that he has no idea about how the NYC construction industry works. Non-union?!?!?! LOL!!

On a more serious note.

It also turns out that the judge is a cousin to George H.W. Bush, which is the OLDER president Bush, and not the one who was in office on 9/11!!

LOL!!!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by DONTBEIGNORANT
reply to post by exponent

Exponent,

Quit it with your paid trolling disinformation....you want science, here you go:
DEBUNK THIS WHILE YOU ARE BUSY SPREADING PHYSICS DISINFO ARGUMENTS ABOUT THE FIRST STEEL BUILDINGS IN HISTORY TO FALL DUE TO FIRE.
Even the EMPIRE STATE BLDG DIDNT FALL WHEN A B52 HIT IT YOU GOVT TROLL FLUORIDE DRINKING ANTAGONIST.

I'm British, I don't get paid for posting here, and it was a B25. Please don't post such utter rubbish without actually using your brain for a few minutes. I should have reported your post but it was such a bad attempt I won't even bother.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
The people claiming that thermitic materials were found at the WTC site, are not claiming that conventional thermite (Thermate) was used in the demolition of the buildings. In fact, they are only claiming that evidence of thermitic material was found, evidence that points away from Thermate (or conventional thermite) and towards advanced-engineered nano-thermitic particulates. Therefore when you try to "debunk" the thermite evidence by referring to the properties of Thermate or conventional thermite, your arguments become made of straw and certainly irrelevant.

Thermitic materials can be engineered to take on a host of different properties and uses, not just the conventional charachteristics and uses that we are familiar with through Thermate. In fact, Dr, Jones, in his paper, makes it very clear that the evidence found, was not that of conventional thermite and instead, nano-thermitic particulates, suggesting an advanced engineered type of the material. Again, nobody is claiming - or trying to claim- that Thermate was used.

--airspoon

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

Not to mention the "Non-union dopeys" comment.

Which shows that he has no idea about how the NYC construction industry works. Non-union?!?!?! LOL!!

On a more serious note.

It also turns out that the judge is a cousin to George H.W. Bush, which is the OLDER president Bush, and not the one who was in office on 9/11!!

LOL!!!

First of all the material becomes "dust" AFTER 100 floors come crashing down and pulverizing EVERYTHING into dust. When it is applied it is not in a "dust" format.

Secondly, it appears my OP is down the drain because the judge is Senior Bush's cousin and I was full of it saying it was George W. Bush's cousin?

What is the relation of my father's cousin to me?

Answer?:

Your father's cousin is your first cousin once removed.

Straight from www.answers.com

wiki.answers.com...'s_cousin_to_me

Whoops! Seems like it's STILL George W. Bush's cousin. I mean, only if you want to use facts that is.

C'mon FDNY343, you can do better than that.

edit on 14-4-2011 by Hessling because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Hessling

So, have I got this straight now ? The judge is even more distantly related to someone who wasn't named in the appeal anyway but the judge should have excused himself ?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
The LIST of names of 'officials' who are blatantly commiting crimes - crimes so criminal in form and fashion you don't need any textbook to understand the criminality of it - has gotten so rampantly out of hand, that it's going to take a random wave of firing squads just to serve justice!!!

*SPIT*

Being an American these days sure brings out the victim in folks!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

/OT

It's not funny.

Yeah, it is. Your failure WRT "clapping your hands 94 times in 3 seconds" is absolutely hillarious.

I am still laughing that you think a collapse should take the same amount of time as clapping.

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. It was to illustrate just how absurd what you believe and would have other's believe really is. Do you think that 94 floors can be progressively crushed, broken, pancaked in about 3 seconds? Crazy!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

You paint it on with a conspiracy brush.

Once painted with a conspiracy brush nothing ever washes off.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
The degree of willful ignorance on here is disgraceful.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

The degree of willful ignorance on here is disgraceful.

Well stop posting it then. The answer is in your own hands.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Hessling

Will we ever get the truth?

Ya, once everyone that was involved dies, the truth might come out... You can't blame dead people right?

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

Please tell me what I posted that was willfully ignorant, thanks.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

reply to post by exponent

Both buildings went from top, to bottom, in about 13 seconds (where absolute free fall in NOTHING, except air, is about 10.2 seconds). You want to argue for a couple more seconds, fine, it makes no difference.

Watch the videos, and yes, time it, count the seconds, use a second hand, you'll see for yourself.

Here's a little graphic I found which serves as a very good illustration of the point I've made

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2bd5fc777eb1.gif[/atsimg]

On the right, the top of the building hits bottom in about 10 seconds (with air resistence factored in, 9.2 in a complete vacuum), and on the left, plowing through the remaining structrue in a "progressive pancake global collapse" in about 13 seconds, maybe 14 seconds max.

Nothing vs. something, where the difference = approx 3 seconds.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
13-15 seconds then. The argument still applies.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hessling
Secondly, it appears my OP is down the drain because the judge is Senior Bush's cousin and I was full of it saying it was George W. Bush's cousin?

No, in the dumbest of senses, yes, it's still his cousin.

Originally posted by Hessling

What is the relation of my father's cousin to me?

Answer?:

Your father's cousin is your first cousin once removed.

Straight from www.answers.com

wiki.answers.com...'s_cousin_to_me

Whoops! Seems like it's STILL George W. Bush's cousin. I mean, only if you want to use facts that is.

C'mon FDNY343, you can do better than that.

Yeah, like it's not a COI because of the fact that a COI would occur when the judge is within a third degree of one of the defendants, or someone who would benefit from the case's outcome. This is per the US Code.

Feel free to google it. Or check out the links I have posted. IIRC, they are in the other thread (9/11 survivor wont back down).

Not to mention, the fact that this hearing was not to discuss the facts of th case, but to discuss law. Meaning, the facts mean absolutely nothing to these judges. It's the law that they are ruling on. They are to form an opinion on if the lower court acted within the laws of the United States, not if Cheaney et al. are liable or not.

Now do you understand?

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. It was to illustrate just how absurd what you believe and would have other's believe really is. Do you think that 94 floors can be progressively crushed, broken, pancaked in about 3 seconds? Crazy!

Nope, because that is a strawman. 94 floors did not collapse in 3 seconds. Take a stopwatch, an watch the collapse. It's way more than 3 seconds.

/OT

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Nope, because that is a strawman. 94 floors did not collapse in 3 seconds. Take a stopwatch, an watch the collapse. It's way more than 3 seconds.

/OT

You failed to understand the argument, about nothing ie: absolute free fall, occuring in just over 10 seconds, and the actual destruction time of about 13-14 seconds = a difference of three or four seconds as the only available time within which all breakage would have had to have occured.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join