It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Cousin Is Judge in Explosive 9/11 Case Against Bush Officials

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

I don't see any physical calculations or any measurement errors in there.

How did you determine the collapse time was 13 seconds?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
MIKE,

Don't be ignorant for the sake of expending mental energy.

Building 7 collapsed into its own footprint. It was not hit by a plane. Fire did not melt the steel.
You can not use cell phones in flight and have reception. I.E.- flight 93 LETS ROLL
There is NO plane wreckage @ the Pentagon or at Shanksville. GOOGLE AWAY.
Bush family controlled the security at WTC and the one of the airlines
Rumsfeld changed the procedure for hijackings right before the attack.
STAND DOWN ORDERS ISSUED BY CHENEY.
NO VIDEO FOOTAGE AT PENTAGON. 3 frames?! Last i checked there was hundreds of cameras.
Office of Naval Investigation destroyed at the Pentagon. Convenient during a coup.
SEC destroyed at building 7.
Thousands of PUTS placed on American Airlines on the NYSE the days preceeding the attacks.

Convenient, no? Thank god building 7 was taken down.

And last but certainly not least.....just google Prescott Bush coup. Learn something about this criminal family.
This aint the first attempt to take over America.

Oh but what did they achieve?! Stop it with your imbecile fluoride induced responses- LOOK AT THE MIDDLE EAST TODAY. LOOK AT THE AMERICAN DOLLAR. LOOK AT THE

NEW WORLD ORDER.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by exponent

I watched the videos, timed it. Yes, at the bottom, it all goes poof in a giant cloud of dust near the base of surrounding buildings, so you just extrapolate and keep counting. Like I said, it was ABOUT 13 seconds total, from top to bottom. Watch the videos for yourself, time it for yourself.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
I have a dream.
A dream where tyrants and traitors are suspended by a rope.

I have another dream
A dream where good people rule the world in truth.

I have yet another dream.
A dream where one day a mass awakening occurs.

I have yet one last dream
A dream that tells me I truly am only dreaming.

We're trying
go to this video and spread it all around to people you know. including all 4 parts. Its long but it gets to the point.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by DONTBEIGNORANT

It's not disinfo, just simple, hard physical reality. The buildings could only have been destroyed, as observed, by the use of explosives. Period.

No one can argue that those buildings "collapsed" as per the official story in some sort of progressive "pancake" global collapse, it's impossible, and would violate the three laws of motion.
For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

The top section of the North Tower could not have crushed the remaining 94 story structure, in three seconds. Divide 3 seconds by 94 floors, and what you might begin to understand and appreciate, if you're not in denial, is just how close the destruction was to absolute free fall in nothing but air, and I know here's where some official story big lie defender (what a role to play..) will start trying to talk about percentage of free fall, just to try to make it LOOK like it was much much longer than free fall, and cannot be compared as such with free fall, but that's totally disingenuous.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

I know all about it, and I know that Bush Sr. WAS in Dallas the day JFK was assassinated, in spite of his protestations to the contrary.

Jeb Bush was also involved in the 9/11 event and had foreknowledge.

Defence Secretary Robert Gates authored a policy document about Catastrophic Terrorism, "Imagining the Transformative Event" two years prior to 9/11, which referenced the World Trade Center, and was co-authored by none other than Philip Zelikow, the future Chairman of the 9/11 Commission - betcha didn't know about that one eh?

But the simplist explanation or proof of them all is the one I've offered in this thread.

Maybe YOU are the disinfo guy attempting to deflect away from physical proof, with dubious, non-conclusive info..?

Edit to add

Catastrophic Terrorism:

Elements of a National Policy

By

Ashton B. Carter, John M. Deutch

and Philip D. Zelikow

www.hks.harvard.edu...

The authors would like to thank the members of the Catastrophic Terrorism Study Group:

Graham T. Allison, Jr.

Zoe Baird

Vic DeMarines

Robert Gates

Jamie Gorelick

Robert Hermann

Philip Heyman

Fred Ikle

Elaine Kamarck

Ernest May

Matthew Meselson

Joseph S. Nye, Jr.

William J. Perry

Larry Potts

Fred Schauer

J. Terry Scott

Jack Sheehan

Malcom Sparrow

Herbert Winokur

Robert Zoellick

Zelikow

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

The buildings did not "collapse", that's not what actually occured in reality.

"That which hurts, instructs."
~ Ben Franklin

Remember, dedication to truth and reality, no matter how painful, is a hallmark of the discipline which forms the very backbone of a Civilized society.

Let us never forget.

Watch Zelikow in this video, recorded post-9/11 I believe, indicate how such events, or sudden and dramatic shifts, as they are recorded in the public's perception of those events needn't even adhere to "the physical laws of the universe"..

edit on 12-4-2011 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I do hope that in the future, as future active historical participants and causal free will agents of progressive transformation (change for the better), not in military affairs but in human affairs, that everyone, every single person, will come to recognize, looking back, the depths of depravity and barbarity and utter lunacy, which was forced upon us in the aftermath of the "New Pearl Harbor", the "Catastrophic and Catalyzing Event", as we entered the first decade of the 21st century.

Why? So that we might, in looking back, with clear eyed 20/20 historical hindsight, come to understand something very clearly, about what is and is not acceptible, by any stretch of the imagination - and about what not to do and how NOT to be, so that at least SOME semblance of Truth and Justice may be at last rendered in the fullness of time and history, to the many victims of 9/11, numbering well over a million people and extending ultimately to include us all to the degree that we were sold the lie and made to participate.

And for what? That's the worst part of it, historically speaking. It served nothing but to perhaps radicalize a fringe element in reaction to the response (Iraq and Afghan wars), like some sort of hideous self-fullfilling prophecy, born of an utterly boundless hypocrisy and the most hideous and murderous barbarity, ever seen (next perhaps only to Hitler), all in service to the designs of power hungry madmen (like Wolfowitz, Cheney et al) in pursuit of both a clampdown in "security" (ruling by providing the neccessary "security" to asuage our "insecurity") along with "geostrategic global hegemony" envisioned by the likes of Zbignew Brzsinski (I don't care how it's spelled) who authored "The Grand Chessboard".

It was, not just a conspiracy, but a Demonic Conspiracy, to "rule the world".. how pathetic and sad for us, especially those among us who simply cannot face up to it, and who find themselves unwittingly now working in service to the lie (guarding it), the Zelikow crafted "public myth" of public perception

"even as the experiencing generation passes away"...
~ Philip D. Zelikow

Never forget.

edit on 12-4-2011 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by General.Lee
reply to post by Becoming

Are you serious? We're talking about a former president and vice president of the United States. Not quite the same as "knowing my cousin's friends". That's a terrible analogy. All Bush has to do is phone his cousin and say, "Uh, lookie here, Jim Bob, uh, Rummy and Cheney are innocent, k? K". That simple. If you don't get that or if you are so blind you don't believe these things happen, then you cannot be helped. You will keep your blinders on and ride the train right off the cliff.

As another poster has pointed out, Judge Walker is not deciding the facts of the case, or guilt or innocent. He is judging to see if the law was followed by the lower court in throwing out Gallops claim. He doesn't decide anything else. That is for another court.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

reply to post by mikemike2424

Try counting to 94 (north tower) in three seconds, or clapping your hands 94 times in three seconds,

Clunkity clunk?!?!?!? WTF?!?!?!? LOL!!!

/OT

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

I watched the videos, timed it. Yes, at the bottom, it all goes poof in a giant cloud of dust near the base of surrounding buildings, so you just extrapolate and keep counting. Like I said, it was ABOUT 13 seconds total, from top to bottom. Watch the videos for yourself, time it for yourself.

Wait, so let me get this straight, for your accurate measurement of how long the buildings took to collapse you counted to yourself?

Come on, you can't expect that to be a reasonable method of timing can you? For a start you can't estimate your error margins, so you have no way to know the margins of how much energy was absorbed.

Imagine if I tried to argue the 'official story' was correct by saying I counted how many seconds it was and I didn't see a problem with it. You wouldn't agree would you?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Both buildings went from top, to bottom, in about 13 seconds (where absolute free fall in NOTHING, except air, is about 10.2 seconds). You want to argue for a couple more seconds, fine, it makes no difference.

Watch the videos, and yes, time it, count the seconds, use a second hand, you'll see for yourself.

Here's a little graphic I found which serves as a very good illustration of the point I've made

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2bd5fc777eb1.gif[/atsimg]

On the right, the top of the building hits bottom in about 10 seconds (with air resistence factored in, 9.2 in a complete vacuum), and on the left, plowing through the remaining structrue in a "progressive pancake global collapse" in about 13 seconds, maybe 14 seconds max.

Nothing vs. something, where the difference = approx 3 seconds.

edit on 13-4-2011 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by conar

I can admit that the government ignores a lot of things, yes.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

About as much as I believe that two - one hundred+ story towers, were rigged with bombs, without one person ever coming forward to say they saw some suspicious activity in the buildings.

Seriously?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by phantomjack

It has been documented that there were a whole series of "upgrades" and various maintenance and cabling work in the months and weeks leading up to 9/11, even a power down in an upper section, along with the removal of bomb sniffing dogs the weekend prior.

And there's also this little factoid

Another Walker Cousin, Wirt Walker III, was CEO of Kuwait American Corp, who owned Securacom/Stratesec Security, once led by Marvin Bush. They were ressponsible for security at the World Trade Center and for at least one of the Airport's involved. By the time the 9/11 event occured, Bush had moved to a Texas based insurer who's principal client was...The World Trade Center.

Also, please explain the presence of moltel metal flowing in the pit of destruction, the micro spherules of atomized steel found in the dust (FEMA found this also), as well as the presence of unexploded, highly energetic nano-thermite also found in the dust, along with the voluminous first hand accounts of explosions, explosions in the basement levels, explosions at the ground floor level, and at varying levels, some of which blew firemen right off their feet. Explosions.

Occam's Razor...?

edit on 13-4-2011 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Both buildings went from top, to bottom, in about 13 seconds (where absolute free fall in NOTHING, except air, is about 10.2 seconds). You want to argue for a couple more seconds, fine, it makes no difference.

It makes no difference eh? So perhaps if that's the case you can show us the equation. I mean F=ma, and presumably you must know the mass and acceleration, so i guess you could show us the force needed in each different case?

I'm just interested cause you seem to be making a lot of claims about physics, but I have seen no calculations or anything more than timing the collapse with a watch.

Also, securacom were discharged from their contract before 911, and the upgrades to both towers don't seem to tie in with your theory? Surely they would have had to install explosives regularly through the towers, not just in a few isolated sections?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
9/11 and it's subsequent cover-up is rife with extraordinary conflicts of interests and coincidences. This is just something that many of us have come to expect and while most American citizens will never hear of these "issues", the ones that do will likely dig further and eventually awake from his stupor to see reality for what it is.

For someone who has only heard of 9/11 through the MSM and/or government, such news is surprising. However, this kind of thing is the rule as opposed to the exception in regards to 9/11. One has to ask why this judge wouldn't recuse himself, how it landed in his lap to begin with and most importantly, why isn't the media paying attention to this? In fact, why is he allowed to preside over this case in the first place?

Sadly, this kind of coincidence or conflict of interest in regards to the events of 9/11, is not surprising and certainly nothing new. It is this kind of thing that has allowed ignorance to prevail, justice to escape and liberty to dissolve. This kind of incident serves only to highlight the absence of any kind of fourth estate. Instead, we simply have propaganda spigots.

--airspoon

edit on 13-4-2011 by airspoon because: This is a C&P from a duplicate thread.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Exponent,

Quit it with your paid trolling disinformation....you want science, here you go:
DEBUNK THIS WHILE YOU ARE BUSY SPREADING PHYSICS DISINFO ARGUMENTS ABOUT THE FIRST STEEL BUILDINGS IN HISTORY TO FALL DUE TO FIRE.
Even the EMPIRE STATE BLDG DIDNT FALL WHEN A B52 HIT IT YOU GOVT TROLL FLUORIDE DRINKING ANTAGONIST.
www.damninteresting.com...

www.benthamscience.com...

"Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe
Niels H. Harrit, Jeffrey Farrer, Steven E. Jones Kevin R. Ryan, Frank M. Legge, Daniel Farnsworth, Gregg Roberts, James R. Gourley and Bradley R. Larsen Pp 7-31

We have discovered distinctive red/gray chips in all the samples we have studied of the dust produced by the destruction of the World Trade Center. Examination of four of these samples, collected from separate sites, is reported in this paper. These red/gray chips show marked similarities in all four samples. One sample was collected by a Manhattan resident about ten minutes after the collapse of the second WTC Tower, two the next day, and a fourth about a week later. The properties of these chips were analyzed using optical microscopy, scanning electron microscopy (SEM), X-ray energy dispersive spectroscopy (XEDS), and differential scanning calorimetry (DSC). The red material contains grains approximately 100 nm across which are largely iron oxide, while aluminum is contained in tiny plate-like structures. Separation of components using methyl ethyl ketone demonstrated that elemental aluminum is present. The iron oxide and aluminum are intimately mixed in the red material. When ignited in a DSC device the chips exhibit large but narrow exotherms occurring at approximately 430 °C, far below the normal ignition temperature for conventional thermite. Numerous iron-rich spheres are clearly observed in the residue following the ignition of these peculiar red/gray chips. The red portion of these chips is found to be an unreacted thermitic material and highly energetic. "

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Oh so how do you apply Nano Thermite without anyone noticing!? You get a bunch of non union dopey fools to "FIRE PROOF" special sections of steel over the course of 2 months. Crooked engineer. Its a 6 man job but only 1 brain involved.

Slather it on like paint. LEARN HOW THERMITE IS APPLIED. Learn about COMPARTMENTALISM.

How much do you get paid per post to influence these sheep? !

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by DONTBEIGNORANT

Exponent,

Quit it with your paid trolling disinformation....you want science, here you go:
DEBUNK THIS WHILE YOU ARE BUSY SPREADING PHYSICS DISINFO ARGUMENTS ABOUT THE FIRST STEEL BUILDINGS IN HISTORY TO FALL DUE TO FIRE.
Even the EMPIRE STATE BLDG DIDNT FALL WHEN A B52 HIT IT www.damninteresting.com...
[/QUOTE]

No B-52 hit the ESB. It was a B-25, lost in the fog, traveling at a low speed, with minimal fuel on board the aircraft. It also hit a brick and mortor wall assembly.

Originally posted by DONTBEIGNORANT

www.benthamscience.com...

"Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe
Niels H. Harrit, Jeffrey Farrer, Steven E. Jones Kevin R. Ryan, Frank M. Legge, Daniel Farnsworth, Gregg Roberts, James R. Gourley and Bradley R. Larsen Pp 7-31

We have discovered distinctive red/gray chips in all the samples we have studied of the dust produced by the destruction of the World Trade Center. Examination of four of these samples, collected from separate sites, is reported in this paper. These red/gray chips show marked similarities in all four samples. One sample was collected by a Manhattan resident about ten minutes after the collapse of the second WTC Tower, two the next day, and a fourth about a week later. The properties of these chips were analyzed using optical microscopy, scanning electron microscopy (SEM), X-ray energy dispersive spectroscopy (XEDS), and differential scanning calorimetry (DSC). The red material contains grains approximately 100 nm across which are largely iron oxide, while aluminum is contained in tiny plate-like structures. Separation of components using methyl ethyl ketone demonstrated that elemental aluminum is present. The iron oxide and aluminum are intimately mixed in the red material. When ignited in a DSC device the chips exhibit large but narrow exotherms occurring at approximately 430 °C, far below the normal ignition temperature for conventional thermite. Numerous iron-rich spheres are clearly observed in the residue following the ignition of these peculiar red/gray chips. The red portion of these chips is found to be an unreacted thermitic material and highly energetic. "

Bentham is a sham journal. No proper peer-review to be found.

Not to mention the problem WRT what Jones et al. claim to have found.

The samples produce more heat energy than any flavor of thermite is capable of producing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join