It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN busts Fake Military Veteran 911 Survivor

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
What do you mean, pretend?

Have you read any of your own posts?

Maybe I do have nothing better to do, so what? In 10 years what I have managed to do is create, in popular culture, the equation that "9/11 truth" is the same as "tin foil hat".

Really you think you did that? You admit to spreading lies and trying to discredit people asking questions?

You admit you are motivated by discrediting the 'truth movement'.

WHY? Who gains anything by trying to discredit any investigation? Why if you are so sure the OS is correct would it matter to you? If you really think your experts are correct then why do you need to constantly defend them? If what they claim stands all by itself then it wouldn't even be debatable, would it?

One thing I have learned in ten years hooper, you'll say anything to in order to support the OS. How is your sister btw?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Yankee451

As usual, there is more to this than meets the eye. cnn know full well the levels of fakery
integral to 9/11, as they themselves played a large part in the hoax.
Maybe they are falsely trying to reassure and persuade the public by 'exposing'
this 'sacrificial lamb', that they have a moral imperative to root out
all decievers, even if it undermines somewhat the veracity of the official 'sorrows'; that they
are upright and non-reticent in exposing dishonesty whenever and wherever it comes to light.
Admit to the little lie with the hope of taking the focus off the bigger lies.
More psyops to convince the many 9/11 observers still sitting on the fence, that
they are just and honest in trying to root out fraud, even if it hurts the official cause.
'We expose a little fraud and fakery in the hope that the vast majority remains unnoticed
and untouched.'

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yankee451

Wonder if he thinks 9/11 was an inside job?

I wonder if he knows your sister. I also wonder how many it will take of these false witnesses being outed before the average Joes and Josephines start to snap out of their trances. This guy wasn't the first, and he probably won't be the last.

I'm not aware of too many Truthers who keep getting busted like this...yet...but the likes of William Rodriguez come to mind.

Actually, all the truthers have been "busted". 10 years on now and nowhere. Just the same broken arguments, empty accusations and refusal to hear answers even when they are shouted in their ears.

Do you really expect everyone that was in lower Manhattan that morning to someday be confessing that there was no one really there, the streets were empty and there were no planes?

You must be so tired and weary, jumping thru hoops, battling the same losing battle, week in-
year out, retaining less and less followers, as time marches on.
You have very little regard for the almost 3000 individuals you believe perished, as you are
so reluctant to see every stone unturned to get to the bottom of this crime, something you
seemingly have in common with officialdom. It is thus left up to concerned and honourable
citizens to investigate the mystery, in spite of the uphill climb and heated resistence
encountered at every step. You and your likes are as transparent as the invisible clothes
on the ageing emperor. If it wasn't so serious, everyone would laugh at you also.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Yeah, I was pretty surprised to see CNN reporting this, and as usual I wonder what their angle is. I figure they're trying to hold on to a shred of credibility, but who knows. Maybe they're just trying to ride the wave of the rising tide in the truth movement. Folks in this country identify with video games and high tech...so any kid in his twenties today must look at the graphics shown on CNN from 2001 the same way I look at the graphics that were used on the Star Wars movies...pretty tame by today's standards and now the wheels are falling off.

It starts to make sense why so many folks in the truth movement worked for so long to keep people from looking at all the fakery involved in 911.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

You must be so tired and weary, jumping thru hoops, battling the same losing battle, week in-
year out, retaining less and less followers, as time marches on.

Yes, spot on. What day do the new investigations start? I forget what with being so battle weary - well as battle weary as one can get shooting goldfish in a barrel.

You have very little regard for the almost 3000 individuals you believe perished,

I believe perished? I? Not you?

as you are so reluctant to see every stone unturned

The problem is evrey time I turn over a stone out crawls another "truther" posting nonsense like no one died on 9/11. Maybe best to leave those stones alone.

to get to the bottom of this crime, something you seemingly have in common with officialdom.

Bottom's been found, unfortunately there are those out in the world who still hate us enough to want to kill a lot of us. But don't worry your little conspiracy head about that - the grown ups are taking care of it. Spend some more time on Youtube doing your "research".

It is thus left up to concerned and honourable citizens to investigate the mystery, in spite of the uphill climb and heated resistence encountered at every step. You and your likes are as transparent as the invisible clothes on the ageing emperor. If it wasn't so serious, everyone would laugh at you also.

Yep. Well, you and the rest of the Hardy Boys mystery club keep up the good work and congratulations on the new investigation! Sure you'll get to bottom pretty soon.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Yes, spot on. What day do the new investigations start?

They never ended.

I forget what with being so battle weary - well as battle weary as one can get shooting goldfish in a barrel.

Irony

The problem is evrey time I turn over a stone out crawls another "truther" posting nonsense like no one died on 9/11. Maybe best to leave those stones alone.

That's not the problem...the problem is that if one brings evidence to the table which indicates SOME of the victims may have been fraudulent, you start talking about ALL victims. It's all or nothing with you...what about the area in between? What about the fact that some of the victims have been proven to be faked?

When does a shadow of a doubt penetrate your solid wall of certitude?

Bottom's been found, unfortunately there are those out in the world who still hate us enough to want to kill a lot of us.

Good grief man...you don't really think folks half way across the world would give two sh#$@ about us if we weren't busily bombing them do you? If we had our forces come home tomorrow nothing would happen to us by the hands of the invaded! There are no terrorists anyway, as evidenced by the fact that the people who brought the world all this bloodshed... Cheney, Bush, Wolfie, Condi, Armitage, et al; haven't been rounded up and beheaded on video...I mean, come on!

But don't worry your little conspiracy head about that - the grown ups are taking care of it.

Yeah, the grownups who believe a guy on dialysis in a cave in Pipelinistan is still running al CiaDUH and if we don't take the battle to them, before you know it they'll be hiding under our beds ready to kidnap our women and steal our remote controls. Honestly, haven't you ever read "1984"?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

That's not the problem...the problem is that if one brings evidence to the table which indicates SOME of the victims may have been fraudulent, you start talking about ALL victims. It's all or nothing with you...what about the area in between? What about the fact that some of the victims have been proven to be faked?

When does a shadow of a doubt penetrate your solid wall of certitude?

When there is a shred of fact that would properly evidence a whole theory and the theory is presented accordingly. That's how this stuff works.

Good grief man...you don't really think folks half way across the world would give two sh#$@ about us if we weren't busily bombing them do you?

Oh, dear Lord yes. You think our proper support of the State of Israel has just gone unnoticed?

If we had our forces come home tomorrow nothing would happen to us by the hands of the invaded!

Oh the things one will believe when one practises to self-decieve!

There are no terrorists anyway, as evidenced by the fact that the people who brought the world all this bloodshed... Cheney, Bush, Wolfie, Condi, Armitage, et al; haven't been rounded up and beheaded on video...I mean, come on!

So your "evidence" that 9/11 was an "inside job" perpetrated by the US government is the fact that terrorist have not yet been able to behead the ex-vice president of the United States? Now that's standing on firm factual ground.

Yeah, the grownups who believe a guy on dialysis in a cave in Pipelinistan is still running al CiaDUH and if we don't take the battle to them, before you know it they'll be hiding under our beds ready to kidnap our women and steal our remote controls. Honestly, haven't you ever read "1984"?

That's because the grown ups know things like a one-balled failed landscape artist managed to become the greatest mass-murderer in the history of the world. By the way - you do realize that 1984 was not a documentary, correct?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

When there is a shred of fact that would properly evidence a whole theory and the theory is presented accordingly. That's how this stuff works.

Is it? Because so far all you ever do is refuse to look at the multiple facts I keep smacking you about the face and neck with.

Oh, dear Lord yes. You think our proper support of the State of Israel has just gone unnoticed?

Are you Mossad? Why do you keep trying to make this about Israel? Why does "poor" nuclear armed Isreal with the third largest military on the planet need our proper support anyway? Is there an active "USS Liberty Thread" somewhere you and I can toss that subject around in? If you're sharp on that subject like you're sharp on this one; I like my chances...start a thread, by all means.

I said: If we had our forces come home tomorrow nothing would happen to us by the hands of the invaded!

You replied: Oh the things one will believe when one practises to self-decieve!

Why is it so important to you that folks stay scared?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Is it? Because so far all you ever do is refuse to look at the multiple facts I keep smacking you about the face and neck with.

Sorry, throwing about supposed "facts" means nothing. Lets see them in the context of a whole theory.

Are you Mossad? Why do you keep trying to make this about Israel? Why does "poor" nuclear armed Isreal with the third largest military on the planet need our proper support anyway? Is there an active "USS Liberty Thread" somewhere you and I can toss that subject around in? If you're sharp on that subject like you're sharp on this one; I like my chances...start a thread, by all means.

Actually, I was just going to suggest dropping this because it is pretty far afield from the original OP.

Why is it so important to you that folks stay scared?

Just alert. Don't know if you noticed but in the last century or so there have been some pretty bad actors out there that have hurt a lot, and I mean a lot of people. And thanks to technology it doesn't take an army any more to cause a lot more hurt. Being "scared" just makes a lot of sense sometimes.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

So your "evidence" that 9/11 was an "inside job" perpetrated by the US government is the fact that terrorist have not yet been able to behead the ex-vice president of the United States? Now that's standing on firm factual ground.

That's because the grown ups know things like a one-balled failed landscape artist managed to become the greatest mass-murderer in the history of the world. By the way - you do realize that 1984 was not a documentary, correct?

A Hitler reference? HAHAHA...now you're being pretty obvious!

Doesn't Goldstein resemble bin Laden, just a bit? Instead of the two minutes of hate spent staring at the screen in the living room, you want folks to spend two hours of hate in front of the TeeVee, isn't that right Hoop?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Actually, I was just going to suggest dropping this because it is pretty far afield from the original OP.

No really, now I'm curious why you've been so keen to play the "anti-Semite" card. Why did you bring up Hitler and then try to slither away with the above post? Off topic? Ya think?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

A Hitler reference? HAHAHA...now you're being pretty obvious!

Yes, quite obvious and quite relevant. The two great lessons of the twentieth century are, in my mind, first - you can never perfectly predict the impact or course of technological change and second - never underestimate someone's potential for impact because of their background or situation. Hitler is the perfect case study in the second case and Bin Laden is extension of that study. You surmise that because you think he requires medical attention and may be locate in a remote corner of the earth that he is not capable of influencing the actions of a handful of men. And that despite technology that a handful of men are not capable of great harm.

Doesn't Goldstein resemble bin Laden, just a bit? Instead of the two minutes of hate spent staring at the screen in the living room, you want folks to spend two hours of hate in front of the TeeVee, isn't that right Hoop?

Ok, I really don't have any idea what that all means. Goldstein? Two minutes of hate?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Just for the record, CNN had nothing to do with busting this guy. It sounds like they embarked upon investigative journalism, when they are just reporting on what several veterans groups managed to accomplish. Good. The guy is a scumbag, but it's the vets who did it.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Thanks for correcting the record.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Ok, I really don't have any idea what that all means.

Yeah, I know.

Goldstein? Two minutes of hate?

it's a good book, even if it's not a documentary...although it appears like some may have used it as a training manual, along with "The Prince"

top topics

<< 1   >>

join