It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN busts Fake Military Veteran 911 Survivor

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
This from the intrepid investigators at CNN this time, posted by the more intrepid lads at Lets Roll.

Fake Military Veteran 911 Survivor

Rick Strandlof is a fake veteran and a fake 911 witness:

www.youtube.com...

Where was he on 9/11, the day he said he witnessed heroism firsthand? "I was in San Jose, California, watching it in horror on TV with a few other people," Strandlof told CNN's Anderson Cooper. He was at a homeless shelter at the time. Strandlof denies being a pathological liar. He says he suffered from "some severely underdiagnosed mental illness" and that he got caught up in the moment around "people who are passionate and loved what they did." He told CNN he had put on a "production, which I'm s

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Wow, that is pretty disgusting.
I do not condone what he has done in any way.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

edit on 103030p://04America/Chicago11 by ProRipp because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I commend your efforts, but a " forum " is hardly viable evidence. I will have to research this topic. This is something I haven't heard of before.

ETA: just watched the youtube video link, very compelling. Atleast this guy has the balls to admit his wrong doings.
edit on 11-4-2011 by Whereweheaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
He aint the only one !
Remember Tania Head ?

www.channel4.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Yankee451

What kind of person would use an event like 911 as their stage?

It just goes to show that folks will lie even when they're not paid to do so. Since this guy's payoff was fame, he probably doesn't even mind the negative attention he's going to get.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProRipp
He aint the only one !
Remember Tania Head ?

www.channel4.com...

Yep, and I wonder how many are out there who haven't been busted yet.

The Lets Roll forum link has several other examples of dubiously authentic witnesses.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whereweheaded
ETA: just watched the youtube video link, very compelling. Atleast this guy has the balls to admit his wrong doings.

Sorry but lying before, during or after the fact DOES NOT require courage. Geez I can't get over some of the callous and absurd comments made on here at times. I suppose the Auschwitz survivors were merely slim and trim.

ON TOPIC:

Thanks OP for bringing this story to our attention. As much as MSM gets hammered, there are still a few good guys with unbiased journalistic integrity left. ( Like Anderson Cooper and 60 minutes, IMO)

Sadly, the man is clearly dubious since most people who are truly mentally ill don't recognize they actually are. :shk:
edit on 11-4-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
wow... does he not look like he is lying now? like he memorized a script for this interview? like he saying what he is told? if he did lie in the first place why would a bum... a homeless guy... go back on the news and correct it like anyone cared?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by violence=answer
wow... does he not look like he is lying now? like he memorized a script for this interview? like he saying what he is told? if he did lie in the first place why would a bum... a homeless guy... go back on the news and correct it like anyone cared?

Methinks it's just another way for him to squeeze another 15 minutes of fame out of it, and maybe get a book deal thrown into the mix. I'm sure his parents are proud.

That's a bitchin' signature by the way.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by FoJAk
Wow, that is pretty disgusting.
I do not condone what he has done in any way.

Agreed...

That's some pretty messed up stuff...but after all, if al Qaeda wasn't really responsible for 911, then what this guy did is just a smaller scale of what the media and government have been doing every day since that Tuesday in 2001.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Im surprised he didnt become a politician..... he would fit right in.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by R3KR
Im surprised he didnt become a politician..... he would fit right in.

HAH...you know, that is weird enough to happen, I wouldn't put it past this country at all.

Marion Berry comes to mind...

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Wonder if he thinks 9/11 was an inside job?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

I wonder if he knows your sister. I also wonder how many it will take of these false witnesses being outed before the average Joes and Josephines start to snap out of their trances. This guy wasn't the first, and he probably won't be the last.

I'm not aware of too many Truthers who keep getting busted like this...yet...but the likes of William Rodriguez come to mind.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Here's a big list of examples of all the other actors involved...Harley man is still the best, or the worst...depends on how you look at it. Maybe Rick Strandlof knew 911 was a PSYOP and he was just auditioning for a role like this bunch had:

letsrollforums.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yankee451

I wonder if he knows your sister. I also wonder how many it will take of these false witnesses being outed before the average Joes and Josephines start to snap out of their trances. This guy wasn't the first, and he probably won't be the last.

I'm not aware of too many Truthers who keep getting busted like this...yet...but the likes of William Rodriguez come to mind.

Actually, all the truthers have been "busted". 10 years on now and nowhere. Just the same broken arguments, empty accusations and refusal to hear answers even when they are shouted in their ears.

Do you really expect everyone that was in lower Manhattan that morning to someday be confessing that there was no one really there, the streets were empty and there were no planes?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Actually, all the truthers have been "busted". 10 years on now and nowhere. Just the same broken arguments, empty accusations and refusal to hear answers even when they are shouted in their ears.

Hmmm what have you managed to do in ten years, no one had yet been able to prove the OS.

Broken arguments, only in your imagination.

If you think we have got nowhere in ten years, and all we have is broken arguments, then why are you still here?
Do you really have nothing better to do? Does it feed your ego to pretend to be smarter than strangers on teh net?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK

Hmmm what have you managed to do in ten years, no one had yet been able to prove the OS.

Broken arguments, only in your imagination.

If you think we have got nowhere in ten years, and all we have is broken arguments, then why are you still here?
Do you really have nothing better to do? Does it feed your ego to pretend to be smarter than strangers on teh net?

What do you mean, pretend? Maybe I do have nothing better to do, so what? In 10 years what I have managed to do is create, in popular culture, the equation that "9/11 truth" is the same as "tin foil hat".

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

If your at peace with the OS then why keep coming into these threads ?
Why not just leave us 'tinfoil hatters' to get on with it ?
I know why you don't !
Because you like to 'troll' and argue !
I thnk you are the 'Deaf' one around hear !
Stick your fingers in your ears and lalalala somewhere else ?

Just my opinion Hooper !

Peace

top topics

<<   2 >>

join