It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura Takes on Uncle Sam over 911 with documents in hand.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

TextIn short, George is a complete malaka,...

Ohhhh, you should not say malaka! Its malaksmenos!!!

edit on 5-4-2011 by sirjunlegun because: droid

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Ventura is a jackass who'll do anything for attention. He's just as bad as Trump with Obama's birth certificate. Enough with this arrogant worn out tool bag, already.

Don't forget folks, he's an Entertainer:

A horrible actor, a cheesy entertainer, and an attention seeking douche who needs to shut up already.
edit on 5-4-2011 by SeventhSeal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by pteridine

Who said he was a veteran? Arent UDTs Navy seals if they are part of the seals? You are still arguing about the person, instead of the material presented. But I guess that requiers less work. Probably in your world Israel did never commit acts of terror against the US false flag operations are truther fiction and everybody who disagrees with you dislikes you personally.
edit on 5-4-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I have read your sorry excuse for tar and feathering Jesse Ventura, Now listen up~!
Show me one person in Washington Dc who is more American than Jesse Ventura - I hold
Jesse Ventura in higher reguard than Ron Paul. I find myself agreeing with Jesse more than
Ron. and I support them both. when # hits the fan - you want a real man to lead -
Jesse, yea - I will follow and support his positions. I haven't heard of one that I dont agree with.
the rest is just Life.... now, get back to politics - and show me something - I will not agree with please.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ISRAELdid911

We have only just finished with a thread on ATS proving that Jesses Ventura is a charlatan with no serious concern for the truth :-

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But you still think he is a hero !

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

He is an American. he stands for the founding documents of this nation. he see the threat we all see. and I see him, not only providing information that appears to be truth we all see. and all he is trying to do is his duty. thats all I or any american should be doing... but I see some want to muddy those waters.... he is just
trying to alert the people as the perils he see's if we dont correct the coarse. now, smedley butler had a foe.
please direct me to their exposure and prosecution>? thats right. have a nice day - and nice post ^ thanks for the info. because they are back. and if it were to your benefit - why are they doing it by night, instead of in the light ? if it was so great of a new world order - how come I can't find out exactly what my rights and responsiblities are to this new world order ? - again, you want to shoot the messengers - says more than
what Jesse has to say. and still waiting for something - I would disagree with. all you provided is nothing, basically. prove it

edit on 5-4-2011 by ISRAELdid911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
reply to post by pteridine

Who said he was a veteran? Arent UDTs Navy seals if they are part of the seals? You are still arguing about the person, instead of the material presented. But I guess that requiers less work. Probably in your world Israel did never commit acts of terror against the US false flag operations are truther fiction and everybody who disagrees with you dislikes you personally.

If we look at the many posts on these boards "false flag" is one of the most misused and abused terms in the posts.
No one has to say Jesse is a veteran. He is a veteran because he served in the US Navy. UDT's were not automatically SEALs at the time Jesse was in the Navy. They were separate entities and were not combined until the 1980's.
My point was that the public has to accept Jesse to accept his material and his behavior [saying he was a SEAL when he wasn't and implying combat missions when there weren't any] does not provide confidence in him. These "misunderstandings" and others will be pointed out, along with the fact that he is really trying to sell a book, if he ever gets this off of the CT sites and into the mainstream. Having Jesse carry the water beats Charlie Sheen but not by a whole lot.
It is just reality.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
O K ! Everyone who has passed through the B U D S training course; stand up.

Everyone who has spent time "in country" taking fire; stand up.

Everyone who is willing to put their lives on the line on an hourly basis; stand up.

NOW, let's see just how many of those on this thread are still sitting down.

I would truely suspect there is no one on this thread still sitting.

I think that just about covers the thoughts of courage and integrity.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by hdutton

Can I sit down now... ?

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

I can guarentee you it has nothing to do about bringing in book sales this will happen regardless of what he says or does. He is admired for his honesty and intergrity.

He is a true patriot and if he ran for president I would vote in a second.

Though he has done some drugs no doubt but if you ever met him which I have when he was a wrester you would no that deep down he is you and I .

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by SeventhSeal

Spoken like a true patriot.

This guy is the real deal.

Why is it when someone challenges the system you come out and spew hate like that.

you are disinfo and I suspect you are part of the problem.

Just my free speech here so enjoy...

God bless the USA

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by hdutton

Thank you. Your right. All the haters and unpatriotics out there come out of the wood work to attack a true american patriot.

That is the man right there. No one has the satchel to step up and address these ahole head on but he has. Do you really believe he did it for ratings or because he knows they are violating his rights.

I like how he goes to Area 51 and says who the hell do you think you are to say that the use of deadly force is authorized if you pass this point. He goes on to say what if a kid on a dirt bike comes riding up the trail and passes the sign. Do you think that gives you the right as the judge jury and executioner. WHo the hell you people think you are what ever happen to the constition.

Are you guys above the law.

I think not....

Oh I love you Jesse I wish you were still on so more people could see what is really going on as no one on this whole frigging planet has the testicular fortitude as you kind sir.

Rock on.

Until you have done what he has accomplished just shut the hell up because you are not worthy enough to step up to his level.

Preach on my brother preach on.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Oh ! Yes ! Sorry.

I didn't see you there in the back of the room.

edit on 5-4-2011 by hdutton because: Getting old and can't spell

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Rocky Black

Wether he is a patriot or not is unrelevant. What counts is the documents he presents in his book and wether they are genuine. Has any debunker anything to say about the book itself or his source material?

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ISRAELdid911
I have read your sorry excuse for tar and feathering Jesse Ventura, Now listen up~!
Show me one person in Washington Dc who is more American than Jesse Ventura - I hold
Jesse Ventura in higher reguard than Ron Paul. I find myself agreeing with Jesse more than
Ron. and I support them both. when # hits the fan - you want a real man to lead -
Jesse, yea - I will follow and support his positions. I haven't heard of one that I dont agree with.
the rest is just Life.... now, get back to politics - and show me something - I will not agree with please.

There's a difference between being "More American" and Delusional. Ventura fits the latter. Jesse is an entertainer who lost his mind a while ago. He should do what he does best: Spit when he talks and bobble his big head like he always does in the ring.

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocky Black
reply to post by SeventhSeal

Spoken like a true patriot.

This guy is the real deal.

Why is it when someone challenges the system you come out and spew hate like that.

you are disinfo and I suspect you are part of the problem.

Just my free speech here so enjoy...

God bless the USA

I'm disinfo?
You need to see the difference between entertainment and patriotism...although in this post 9/11 world, they almost seem to go hand to hand.

Ventura knows what sells and "communities" such as ATS are his target audiences.

Here's Ventura acting like a true patriot---walking off a radio show because he can't handle a few harsh words. And to think some folks want this guy as VP to Ron Paul? He can't handle JIMMY F'N NORTON.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
not sure why ATS sought to cut my response to my own thread as Off TOPIC... or is it too much on target.
is why you cut it... >???< that stuff just chaps my hide.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
What do people have to say about the documents. Are they a fabrication or genuine?

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
What do people have to say about the documents. Are they a fabrication or genuine?

Difficult to know, since in order to see the documents it looks like you have to buy the book. Which may kind of be the point...

I like the bit at the start of the video where the anchor says "Jesse Ventura never runs away from a fight" and it cuts to a shot of him in his wrestling days absolutely sprinting away from some bloke with a chair.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join