It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura Takes on Uncle Sam over 911 with documents in hand.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

he brings the case in the court of public opinion... ? why not sue the bastards.... ?
I think he is trying to sell his new book. and these documents are contained in the book.
I guess this is a story that needs to be followed.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ISRAELdid911

Since Bush/Obama will hide the truth and now we won't hear the cases against those that they pinned this on in civilian court... we should bring a civilian law-suit against them with our proof. The proof we have is just to over-whelming and there would be no way for them to refute it.

I suggested this a long time ago. I wonder if it's possible...

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
everypoint he makes is valid. ventura dumps more intelligence every morning in the toilet than george stephanopoulos has every had in his entire life.

he tries to ridicule and brush off ventura as a kook but fails miserably. ventura has fought in vietman, was a navy seal and a governor of a state, on top of that an actor and professional wrestler.

what *snip* has stephanopoulos accomplished in his life besides being an idiot reporter and laughing and giggling like a school girl at serious matters.

he's another democratic pawn.

edit on 4-4-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

Mod Note: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on Mon Apr 4 2011 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Wow I love this guy sometimes. Although Jesse Ventura hasn't been my favorite person; however, the more I see him speaking out, the more respect I have for him! I "WILL" totally vote for him and Ron Paul in 2012! And thanks for posting this video, I forgot that he had a new book come out after learning about it on "The View" (on an ATS thread a couple weeks ago). I was a bit young (I'm 26) and not interested in politics when Ventura was governor of Minnesota (current and past resident), I just remember that he didn't have the most favorable reputation as a governor. If anyone can briefly touch on why he might not have been liked as a governor, then I'd appreciate it!?

P.S. Feel free to message me since talking about Ventura's stint as governor would possibly derail this thread, which is not my intention!

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
RON PAUL PRESIDENT
Jesse Ventura Vice President
I dont know if its a winning ticket - but it sure the hell beat the hell out of what we got now... Winging It...
Ain't Cutting it... in my neck of the woods.... Florida is in sad financial condition.... yall come down here,
spend some money - seems we cant sell enough sand to make a living....

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Id be very interested to see what comes of this. Ventura has a big mouth and its getting heard by alot more people lately..

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
George Snuffaliffagus tried to cut Ventura down but he had no talking points, so then he brought up the Young and the Restless...

I wonder if that was a planned Plan B from before the interview started?

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

The families of the victims have a right to file a law suite for at least Negligence on the part of the Government. Wrongful Dead, anything just to get it in a courtroom. They were given a great deal of money and I wonder if they signed something saying they would not sue. But some refused to take the money. If it ever gets in a court of law, criminal charges would come. We don't need to go on and own about this and do nothing like in the Kennedy assasination, without any facts are evidence ever even shown in a court. Hell, I bet Jack Ruby is still alive somewhere down in South America.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
George Stephanopoulos' father is a Greek Orthodox priest in New York. If you know anything about the Greek Orthodox religion, it is one of the most hypocritical, judgmental and greedy religions out there, essentially controlled by a bunch of self-righteous whores. It is no wonder George ended up where he did; first working for a career druggy/criminal and now working for a disreputable and repulsive lamestream media organization.

In short, George is a complete malaka, clearly evidenced by him changing the subject when Ventura was sticking it to him. Keep it up Georgie boy - I'm sure your father will be more than glad to cleanse your soul when your sellout of humanity becomes too heavy for even you to bear.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

It was my understanding that no amount of money will settle the case. only people in prison for murder will satisfy the families - I side with them. what ever they want I will support whole heartedly

edit on 4-4-2011 by ISRAELdid911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
When somone with credibility comes along and questions the official story they usually get hit by a train at a railway crossing, he cirtainly is starting to make some waves but it shouldnt have taken him this long to start to wake people up.
The MSM sure are good at keeping the sheeple chewing grass, go Jesse!!

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
WHAT A CHAMP-hes on pierce mogan tonight-lets all watch-cnn

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

True it is not about the money,, it is about getting it into a court of law. I haven't seen any prosecutors filing any charges against them. But if the true comes out in a court of law, civil or whatever, then charges would be filed. I am sure most of they families would bury them with the money, if they could prosecute them.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

I recall a website that had a photo of or dead ringer for "Kenneth Lay" of Enron. in Australia. the guy who took the picture could not prove it wasn't taken before his death. so, there was some question as to the age of the photograph. - I think on Alex Jones Show - said something to the fact that Timothy Mcvigh might still be alive working for FBI or something. something about him working for the dark side of government operations.
now - we know - the Nazi's didn't lose the war, they changed venues - I would assume what we are experiencing is a new form of Nazism - one more scienticially based - cold and calculating. ruthless to as expressed in its complete lack or regard for laws, international or otherwise.
damn I forgot the point of the post. - time for another beer - cheers

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by lestweforget

you know Jesse is the only person. I am aware of that has directly threatend the CIA and is still living.
edit on 4-4-2011 by ISRAELdid911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Most people have never heard of the Report of the House Select Committee on Assassinations. It was done in the early 70's I think. Anyway it tells of a plan waiting on the runway in Mexico City for 4 hours on a private plane from the United States, the night after Kennedy was killed. The plane was going to Cuba. The funeral director where Oswald's body was prepared for burial, later says that it was not Oswald's body. Morrison prosecutor in New Orleans had this pilot of the private plane to testifiy that he flew Oswald out of the country, he was killed 3 weeks before he was to testify. This second investigation destroys the Warren Commission.
So Oswald is probably on the beach with Ruby right now.

A Lot to Read. but worth it.

www.archives.gov...

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Jesse is a fringe character and is not taken seriously. He is seen as an integral part of professional wrestling which is a total sham. His Seal team experiences as a PO3 are mainly playing on the football team.

This is definitely about selling his book to the gullible. All the rest is posturing.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Most people have never heard of the Report of the House Select Committee on Assassinations

You are kidding right? You really believe that? The report that launched a thousand conspiracy books.....and yet, you think most people have never heard of it?

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by pteridine
Jesse is a fringe character and is not taken seriously. He is seen as an integral part of professional wrestling which is a total sham. His Seal team experiences as a PO3 are mainly playing on the football team.

This is definitely about selling his book to the gullible. All the rest is posturing.

Again attacking the messenger. I never see you guys attacking the content at least not with success. Being an architect is nothing, being a chemist is nothing, now being an ex seal is nothing too I see. Wrestling isnt a sham, everybody knows its a show, unless they still believe in santa and this

www.youtube.com...

Now thats a sham

edit on 4-4-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

I didn't say that Jesse was anything but what he was. He wasn't a hero. He did go through BUDS, which is more than most people can do, but was never a SEAL and never saw combat. He was part of UDT 12.

He did have a successful career as an entertainer and leveraged it into governorship; certainly not many can do that -- only Reagan, Schwartzenegger, and Ventura[Janos] come to mind. He is playing the same song he used to get the governorship and it doesn't seem to be working too well.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join