It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I opened my third eye and I regret it

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

Please be careful with that sort of thing. Any "back door" approach to spirituality, like this, has great potential for personal danger. Simply finding out how to do something is no substitute for real training and preparation.

The novices in spirituality look for parlor tricks and entertaining sensationalism under a guise of learning. This is like flying a jet fighter without first going to flight school. Not good!

edit on 24-3-2011 by trailertrash because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

nope. nothing at you personally, just seemed a relevant point in the thread to interject. Never met an enlightened monotheistic of any of the new age 'book religions', Christian, Jew or Muslim. the're all the same to me.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Albastion
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

If you lost track in 1854 shouldn't you be able to do some basic arithmetic to figure it out again?

Hey look it's the clue phone! *RING RING* Hello? Anyone there?

This is not funny,nor is the op and the problems that are going to follow ,if the op continues with what he/she doing.not funny. i think you should focus on the op,not me.

What the op said is real,but doesnt understand whats real, in whats real, with dealing with whats not real, to begin with understanding whats real.
The op is scared,why dont you help your human atser with there problems.im ok.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destructor

nope. nothing at you personally, just seemed a relevant point in the thread to interject. Never met an enlightened monotheistic of any of the new age 'book religions', Christian, Jew or Muslim. the're all the same to me.

I see the Truth as trans-religious, in other words, all the major religions have parts of truth. I have told others that I was not indoctrinated into a particular religion, but have chosen my path. I was practicing yoga in the 70s. I only advocate that which will transcend limited thinking.

I recommend contact with genuine Adepts on the Path

www.anandgholap.net...
edit on 24-3-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I just wanted to weight in with a totally different view point. Is it not possible that by going through this ritualistic process (which has certain fearful or hopeful expectations about the spirtual realm) you are just priming yourself to have the experience while sleeping. I would also hazard a guess that there are people out there who would use some form of drugs to enhance such an experience. I am not saying everybody uses drugs, but allegedly it is a form of a contact with the spiritual world for some tribesmen. I can see why it can be interpreted this way as your senses are amplified and you feel overwhelming emotion at times too.

I am wondering what your opinions are in reponse to my post.
edit on 24-3-2011 by CrazyMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Thats an interesting statement, i don't see religion as Spiritual, and if anything only designed to guide people away from the truth, because if you were enlightened the last place you would ever find yourself is a church. As i said, my post was not directed at you, but more to the video which you linked too where they had a very 'religious' view of enlightenment, and seemed to me to be an attempt to encompass Spiritual beliefs into a religious format by including some ridiculous statement about enlightenment only being possible through some guy called Jesus. WTF has Jesus got to do with anything? Smacks of Christianity to me, and their stand up straight, and don't speak with your mouthful attitude is really quite boring and unnecessary.

edit on 24-3-2011 by Destructor because: spulling

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I've done stuff similar to the topic creater. In the end I didn't like the results and was able to closed the doors that I opend. I don't mess with the spirit realm anymore.

Someone once taught me how to comunicate with dead people just like the movie six sense. I was a non believer till I tried it. Now I'd rather pretend it don't exsist.

Luckly I was able to close those doors. I can't imagine what it would be like not to.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrazyMonkey
I just wanted to weight in with a totally different view point. Is it not possible that by going through this ritualistic process, which has certain fearful or hopeful expectations about the spirtual realm,. just primes you to have the experience while sleeping. I would also hazard a guess that there are people out there who would use some form of drugs to enhance such an experience. I am not saying everybody uses drugs, but allegedly it is a form of a contact with the spiritual world for some tribesmen. I can see why it can be interpreted this way as your senses are amplified and you feel overwhelming emotion at times too.

tonght when you sleep,i will pick you up,and take you to a place that is very hard to get to,tell every body what happened tommorrow and then look at what you said on this post,i will show you the diffrence.
last post till 6tomorrow,i have a black ops tournament tonight.wish us luck

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
OP should edit his first post and put the link in there. Some posters do not read all the posts and hence will not see the source that was posted by the OP in the second thread.

Just put a warning not to do it if one is not prepared spiritually.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

Originally posted by CrazyMonkey
I just wanted to weight in with a totally different view point. Is it not possible that by going through this ritualistic process, which has certain fearful or hopeful expectations about the spirtual realm,. just primes you to have the experience while sleeping. I would also hazard a guess that there are people out there who would use some form of drugs to enhance such an experience. I am not saying everybody uses drugs, but allegedly it is a form of a contact with the spiritual world for some tribesmen. I can see why it can be interpreted this way as your senses are amplified and you feel overwhelming emotion at times too.

tonght when you sleep,i will pick you up,and take you to a place that is very hard to get to,tell every body what happened tommorrow and then look at what you said on this post,i will show you the diffrence.
last post till 6tomorrow,i have a black ops tournament tonight.wish us luck

Can't wait just make sure its somewhere nice lol

My Xbox is broken, otherwise I would join you on Black Ops, I have always been good at call of duty games.
edit on 24-3-2011 by CrazyMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Actually, hallucinations can cause physiological effects, even simple dreams. I dreamt I was stung by a bee, and even after, the pain lingered just like the feeling of a sting.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Thats an interesting statement, i don't see religion as Spiritual, and if anything only designed to guide people away from the truth, because if you were enlightened the last place you would ever find yourself is a church. As i said, my post was not directed at you, but more to the video which you linked too where they had a very 'religious' view of enlightenment, and seemed to me to be an attempt to encompass Spiritual beliefs into a religious format by including some ridiculous statement about enlightenment only being possible through some guy called Jesus. WTF has Jesus got to do with anything? Smacks of Christianity to me, and their stand up straight, and don't speak with your mouthful attitude is really quite boring and unnecessary.

edit on 24-3-2011 by Destructor because: spulling

Then you did not get anything out of what I posted. You are free to choose your path. Far be it from me to turn you from your choice. You obviously have such a deep seated hatred of anything orthodox that you cannot see the grains of truth embedded. That is too bad. When did I say to go to Church? I am into yoga and meditation. Maybe if you had read some of my other posts, you would see that. I wish you well, whatever you do.
And by the way, the teaching of the Violet Flame was first released through the I AM movement in the thirties. It is anything but boring.

edit on 24-3-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

Take him where time is kept, thats a good one. I'll try and meet you there.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

You didn't, and although you don't seem to advocate it, there was a picture of Jesus on a candle in the video. You see grains of truth, i see splinters of hypocracy.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
The common denominator of the social human is its ability to generate division where none existed before. That being said, I wonder what have you all LEARNED from this thread..? If you'd like to share, it would help me with some observations, and also it may help others.

Evidently, you can just throw a sarcastic joke in the mix, but what good would that do to anyone? Isn't there enough sarcasm all around us? ...And usually the joke is on us.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
These techniques make you sensitive enough to pick up on the mental signals emitted by beings on other planets. does anybody want to know what they look like?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

You didn't, and although you don't seem to advocate it, there was a picture of Jesus on a candle in the video. You see grains of truth, i see splinters of hypocracy.

Yes, Jesus is the Great Master of the Piscean era. It is said he was a High Priest after the Order of Melchizedek, the Order existed on Atlantis. St. Germain was also a highly spiritual leader on the continent of Atlantis. I have been told that the Science of the Spoken Word was practiced at that time in the Temples. The difference between alchemy and black magic is the intent of the heart.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

Thanks! You caught my attention, now I'll definitely have to read it. Tell me though, what EXACTLY are you fearing now that you've gone so far with it?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I'm not sure what technique you used to open your "third eye", but I can assure you positive thoughts equal positive outcomes. In my opinion this "third eye" is the cosmic connection that we all share. We are not only born of the earth, but we are also born of the Universe. Our planet was created by the universe we were born of the earth.

Think of the cosmos being a habitat like a swamp or forest, or even a metropolis. And just like in nature some species of life die after reproducing or the female kills the male. The reason why I mention all this is because we are intelligent living forms of energy. So naturally we are able to project this energy. Just like we have always been taught energy cannot be destroyed nor created. Our bodies actually have small amounts of electricity running through them. Because of this we can actually communicate our feelings to each other.

What you have remember though is that all the things that you are "seeing" might just be images that you "want" to be seeing. Don't confuse the reality that you create for the reality that you live in. The human mind is a marvel of natural engineering. Don't underestimate it and it's ability to protect itself.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

I don't see the purpose behind posting your own personal experience and now having any way to prove it. Anybody here could say they had some magical higher level of consciousness experience and create this elaborate story but it's not going to mean anything unless there is proof. Now, you say there is a technique you use to channel these astral beings. Like many before me, I suggest you take the time to share your technique. If you were willing enough to tell us about the experience, I'm guessing you already anticipated the ATS community would ask about what you deemed too dangerous to share. It's a good account, but unless I can try it myself, I'm just going to call it a good story and only take it with a grain of salt.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join