It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot hunted by helicopter? New Video.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by gmac10001
is there a jail near by looks like an escaped convict.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by minigunner

Have you ever read "the invisible gorilla"? Just because people are looking in the direction does not mean they are looking at the creature. They are also handling loaded firearms so they are probably paying attention to them. Also, about the helicopter, in her description they say it was there for a while, why in the brief part of the video, the fact they do not mention it suspicious?

This could be a small fraction of what was recorded that day.

Sometimes I stare at something and never "see" it. Eyewitness testimony is worthless.

Pred...

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

The invisible gorilla does not apply -- that would mean hiding in plain sight. This thing clearly stays still and then moves about 100 yards away from the family.

Now lets pretend it was a bigfoot. Do you think any sound would be audible to the family from those sharp movements the BIGFOOT makes?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I think the husband is looking over at the other girl who is standing there. Yes, the woman filming is the most annoying person I've heard in a long time. Maybe she's so "supportive" because the kid is 'special'. does seem kinda set up beforehand

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SlyingFaucers

Sure it does, they are handling loaded weapons around their children and a helicopter is flying around bugging them, absolutely their minds would have been distracted.

The man seems to be walking in that direction after the shot, but to look at the back of someones head and tell me where their eyes are is a little of a stretch, IMO.

Pred...

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

To me there is a first look and a second look. First look is clearly at his buddy running in a banana grabbing suit and the second look is at the kid. The camera angle is off as well.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

And what makes you so sure it's a hoax? It looks fairly real to me. But it also just looks like a normal guy hiding and then quickly taking off after the kid fires the shotgun.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I have been fascinated by Bigfoot since I can remember and would love to see a real one, but this screams (okay, maybe just hollers) set up. From the rapid fire, sorta akward shooting range video, the dad, at the very least, casually glances toward bigfoot. Gotta call it fake.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Eeeehhhh..... I'm gonna have to say I'm more inclined to believe this is a fake. This looks to be in a wide-open area with little cover. If people were hunting it from the helicopter, it would have been a very easy target due to where it was situated. Bigfoots tend to be secretive, staying in places where they can easily find cover and hide/escape when around humans. I highly doubt a bigfoot would have gotten this close to people, knowing they had guns, in such an open area. There's just no way, if they'd seen it they could have easily shot it.

It could be real, and these people happened to arrive while it was in that particular spot, giving it no choice but to hide behind the brush, but it seems very unlikely. Also, if the helicopter had previously spotted it, I'd think they would've been able to easily track it's movement through this land.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Terrible fake IMO:
Fake acting
Guy looks right at "big foot" and does not see it? When I can see it on a 2 by 3 inch window?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by bestideayet

This is a very cool video. With all of the crazy stuff going on lately, I can only imagine what else will be going on....

Oh yeah, that AND March 22nd, 2011 at 9:23 the coast of CA will be hit with a 7.4 Magnitude earthquake...

Do you have a source for this earthquake ?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

If you listen closely, the young girl does mention the helicopter in the video soundtrack at around 33secs.
So, unless that voice was added too, the prescence of the helicopter is verified.

The helicopter may or may not be aware of the figure, we can't tell from this short clip, so the suggestion of the helicopter "hunting" bigfoot is just that - a suggestion. The occupants may be curious about the target shooting? or may have seen something moving in the scrub? Who knows.

If you pause / rewind the video, from the moment where the movement of the figure in the background catches your attention, you can see that the figure is visible, motionless in the background, for most of the video clip.

The man does glance over to his right a couple of times, but to me, it looks like he's keeping tabs on the young girl, rather than checking on any figure in the background.

I think it's an interesting video. It might not be "proof" of bigfoot, but there's certainly something/someone there in the background, and apart from the annoying mom commentary, nothing that really screams setup or fake to me.

nice find.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
10 flags over this?
People here can be unbelievable gullible sometimes.
tsc tsc tsc

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

Best analysis and response so far, I share your views and particularly note that when the figure comes to rest it looks very bigfooty in the arm and shoulder area, good catch OP.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
If this is a fake, it's pretty good, especially in regards to trying to keep the creature from being the focal point.

I think that the adult male looking in that direction SHOULD have seen the creature. Also, he could be looking that way because he KNOWS it will be there and couldn't help himself.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frater210
Great video. Best Bigfoot video in a while that I am aware of. The Family looks convincing except for the fact that they don't seem to react at all to helicopter which sounds like it should be near enough to get their attention and hold it. I wonder if the sound of the helicopter was added somehow? I can extract the audio and put it through audacity. But I am not sure if I am skilled enough to tell whether or not it was added.

BestIdeaYet. A.M. or P.M. And do you mind if I ask how you know this?

if you listen at 33 and 34 seconds of the vid i swear the kid says before he shoots the shot gun "don't hit the hellecopper" if no one else noticed yet

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

hahha just saw you beat me to it yeah i don't know what to think seems like a good vid. if its not big foot its something lol

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Idotwhat

LOL Yeah!
It's definitely a bigsomethin!
G

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Idotwhat

LOL Yeah!
It's definitely a bigsomethin!
G

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Gotta love all the "experts" in here saying that the man is looking at the "bigfoot" without a doubt. If thats all you have to go on to call it a fake, you're not trying very hard.

Theres zero proof that he looks at the figure, stop saying it as if its a 100 percent fact.

Cheers

<< 1    3  4 >>

join