It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones on "The View" (Video Linked)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by YouAreDreaming
Considering during the TSA protest of nude scanners and molestation the View was calling all Americans who protested this terrorists. Labeling freedom loving Americans as terrorists sickened me from that show.

GOOD for Alex to drop his bomb on that crappy soulless mindless media mouthpiece of a show.

I believe they said that the TSA does the pat downs "professionally" obviously this is ignoring the TSA agents stealing money from passengers, planting coc aine on passengers, and exposing passenger's breasts.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
He is definetly Charlies friend. Yeah a little "too" loyal. But he did'nt back down.
And why not plug his show?..NOW I'll listen when he comes on in an hour.

Just wish he would have thrown in the Bildenburgers too. God knows he plugged everything else.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Now I REALLY hope someone recorded this somewhere. That lunatic is a felony waiting to happen.

Here comes Dave, always willing to freshen the conversation up with some loud mouthed hate. Maybe you can predict with your magic ball what felony exactly you think Alex Jones will commit? Or are you just blowing smoke out your a-- as per usual?

Nope, I'm basing it on Alex Jone's documented lunatic behavior. While others may wager on manslaughter, I'm putting my money on assault and battery-

Alex Jones about to beat up a Filipino woman in Denver

...and you say *I'm* the one spouting loud mouthed hate. I've tried to tell you all along the people behind those damned fool conspiracy web sites you're getting your information from are a bunch of crackpots and con artists and you always seem to react like I was insulting your mother. What apologies are you going to invent for this guy's erratic behavior now?

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Between this ATS thread and THIS one:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
pretty fun day on ATS.

And not too serious.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by YouAreDreaming
Considering during the TSA protest of nude scanners and molestation the View was calling all Americans who protested this terrorists. Labeling freedom loving Americans as terrorists sickened me from that show.

He is talking about his visit on the View on his radio show now. I am surprised that they were not aware of what Alex had said about them in the past. Elizabeth might have because she was more "after him" than anyone else and she is usually his #1 target when talking about the show.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love

Epic!

As soon as Alex got off of Charlie Sheen and started with the "TSA sticking their hands down peoples' pants, etc....", you just know Walters was having someone in production scream in her ear.

Peace

The producer didn't need to be in her IFB telling her anything. Virtually any newb interviewer would've been corralling Jones once he started gyrating so wildly off-topic.

It's kind of telling that even though the demographic of "The View" is miles removed from the demo that prays at his electric altar, Jones clearly had a woody for being validated on anything remotely approaching MSM (which ironically 'truthers' berate at the drop of a hat). He said "infowards.com" enough times, you'd think he was climaxing.

Very "Mr. Bill"-like our Alex

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by niceguybob
He is definetly Charlies friend. Yeah a little "too" loyal. But he did'nt back down.
And why not plug his show?..NOW I'll listen when he comes on in an hour.

Just wish he would have thrown in the Bildenburgers too. God knows he plugged everything else.

I think anybody seeing him for the first time would think that Jones himself had partaken of a little too much Bolivian marching powder.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
Actually I'd say for Alex standards is was quite tame. He shut his mouth and let them speak and ask him questions, he only talked over them when they interrupted what he was saying. They told him to "slowdown" but anyone who knows him knows that is just how he is. Towards the end he started to say a lot of things that may have gone over their heads but it wasn't like things were being thrown and no one walked off the set.

@ Good ol Dave: don't you just hate it that he said "don't do drugs" at the end of the episode? Does it burn you up inside that he does not conform to the felon attitude you wish upon him?

I never said he's conforming to any stereotypical felon attitude. I'm saying he's conforming to a stereotypical lunatic attitude. Oh, by the way, did you know that gay people are created by the government?

Alex Jones says gay people are created by the government

There simply is NO conspiracy theory too outlandish for you people to swallow, is there?
edit on 28-2-2011 by GoodOlDave because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

Thx for posting the video. I just heard that he was on the View from today's live Alex Jones radio broadcast ...

"Lunatic" lol...Some people just can't handle someone raising the real issues.

V for Victory! Death to the New World Order! Prisonplanet.com
edit on 28-2-2011 by Topato because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Great stuff!

What I like about Alex Jones, is sometimes it might not be apparent what he is doing, but I believe there is a method to his madness. I think he runs true to those he considers friends, but look, he had C Sheen on his show & then Sheen got fired!

My understanding is Charlie Sheen's parents are devout Catholics & they have to be beside themselves at their son's behavior.

Always a larger picture involved..

& through this he (AJ) winds up on THE VIEW & even more people are potentially brought into, "the light!"

... maybe even, "grandma," who is watching the view with her laptop & then searches, "prisonplanet.com."
Ah yes.. good day & yes @ ATS, THE VIEW, PrisonPlanet.com...

Just hope the frackin mess (AR earthquake) in gulf coast area is calm the rest of day...

edit on 28-2-2011 by 0731JLVR because: EDIT

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Awesome entertainment!!!

I don't watch the view but I did today
and the interview was hilarious!!

You see Barbra's face?
She tried to act like Jones is not a very good friend..

Media Matters PUT A HUGE SPIN on the interview..

Anyone who is going to media matters understand
they are funded by George Soro's they are
part of the problem, thats why they are
*hating* on Jones acting like he is just a loon..

Screw media matters..

That was psychological nudity!!!

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by hillynilly
Anyone who is going to media matters understand they are funded by George Soro's they are part of the problem, thats why they are *hating* on Jones acting like he is just a loon. Screw media matters..That was psychological nudity!!!

You are right, I should have mentioned that but MediaMatters was the only site with an embedded video. Why they care - that is very interesting in itself.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
GoodolDave? common.... Beck is over the top too... OHHH He's on Fox AND over the top.

Between Jones and Beck...so what if they're not right EVERYTIME about everything.

I can't stand either one of their demeaners.

Other then ATS..What other options do I have to hear other points of view?

Michael Savage? I listen
Rense? I read it
MSnbc? I watch. Like road kill..but I watch.
Fox? Yep
nbc? unfortuatly.
Rush? ouch..but sometimes.

Go ahead and pick ONE that shapes all your opinions.

OH.. And Sheens publisist just quit. Can't handle his behavior.

Heard it on Fox. Can't wait to hear Jones responce..

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Filipino woman? You mean the guy with the long hair? Because he certainly didn't assault Michelle Malkin, that would be in the news, the only thing in the news was some moron behind him yelling "k-- Michelle Malkin" so which part of the video exactly shows the assault? Him shoving off a GUY (not woman) with long hair that was too close to him? He was surrounded by a mob, and all he did was a mild shove, that shows the characteristics of someone with restraint, not a lunatic felon.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

I don't love Alex Jones, I'm not going to post
here and stroke his every move..

I do enjoy his show, I enjoyed this interview..

I understand, you probably didn't want to have to post
a MediaMatter source (I had a hard time clicking the link because I know who they are)

Still worth a visit to see the interview until youtube has it..
Just want people to understand
MEDIA MATTERS IS NOT YOUR FRIEND!!!

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by hillynilly
Awesome entertainment!!!

I don't watch the view but I did today
and the interview was hilarious!!

You see Barbra's face?
She tried to act like Jones is not a very good friend..

Media Matters PUT A HUGE SPIN on the interview..

Anyone who is going to media matters understand
they are funded by George Soro's they are
part of the problem, thats why they are
*hating* on Jones acting like he is just a loon..

Screw media matters..

That was psychological nudity!!!

Lol I know! Just look at the way the media matters article attacked him. Without doing ANY research on the stuff he said. It's not like he's making this stuff up, there's been document leaks and some globalists have even admitted they want a new world order! It's nothing new but people think it's fantasy

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

you said "that lunatic is a felon waiting to happen".

He says the government encourages homosexuality with chemicals. He doesn't say they create gay people like in some kind of laboratory.

So that I do not detract this thread even more by arguing with you, I'm just going to ignore you unless you stick to the topic. And posting videos saying "Alex Jones says gay people are created by the government" is misconstruing what he's saying so it is off topic.
edit on 28-2-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join