It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura - Fake Phone Calls Claim DEBUNKED!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I wasted 10 minutes of my life

Nothing is debunked in this interview.
OP you are retarded.

That said there are several ways a voice can be faked. The easiest way is to slice the samples and re arrange them in the desired order. All you need is a sufficent long recording of the person and you'll get all the vowels. More advanced methods surely exist and it even could have been pre-recorded and just played back, non interactive or with minimal choices.

The part at the end is just stupid. The caller basically tells him "You aren't one of these cooks, are you?"
Every

I repeat every person called this way in their professional Live would react that way. Even myself!
The creep level this caller exposes him to would probably let most of you if called at work react the same way.

He probably thought he's a gov shill, agent or something. But he surely is a shill of some sort sure

edit on 1-3-2011 by kybertech because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

I don't trust the FBI, but their investigation concluded Solicitor General Ted Olsen's calls with his wife was a lie.

This was a very important phone call because it began the "box cutter" official conspiracy theory. Main stream media ran with it.

The official conspiracy theory of "no explosives in the buildings" came from a Mayor Guiliani interview. When asked he turned around to the convict Kerik and Kerik shook his head no and said "no bombs in the building." Main stream media ran with it.

The biggest mistake was with the BBC script reporting Building 7 collapsed with it standing in the background on TV. BBC story about the broadcast changed a few times. It didn't happen, to they lost the tapes but eventually they found them after considerable pressure. Main stream media buried it.

This is a play from the CIA playbook we saw with JFK. The CIA script was released too soon and Oswald was reported captured two hours before it happened in New Zealand and Thailand press.

The jig is up. The government is rogue and 911 was their Reichstag fire to rob the U.S. Treasury to fund their unending wars and ever growing police state grid.

I suspect Americans will finally wake up and smell the coffee when the dollar losses its position as the world's reserve currency. When that happens all hell will break loose.

edit on 5-3-2011 by beijingyank because: triad

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Humint1

It's the governments facts they tried to sell us on. and I recall multiple interviews on cell phones and altitude.
and as far as I know, this audio guy was wanting to make a buck, stating he could do something like the software. that recorded Colin Powells kidnapping....? (I cant find the link - it has been sanitized)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
hmmmm....in the video they seem to be talking about changing another persons voice into somebody elses but thats not the tech that was being talked about for 9/11...
here is a link from 1999 link
www.washingtonpost.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">www.washingtonpost.com...[ /url]

By taking just a 10-minute digital recording of Steiner's voice, scientist George Papcun is able, in near real time, to clone speech patterns and develop an accurate facsimile. Steiner was so impressed, he asked for a copy of the tape

here is another link from george papcun phd who developed the software..and as he states

[url=http://soundevidence.com...&911_1.html]http://soundevidence.com/voicemorphing&911_1.html

TextWith colleagues at Los Alamos National Laboratory, I originally developed the technology of voice morphing, the technology by which it is possible to make someone seem to say something they did not say (see www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/dotmil/arkin020199.htm ) and coined the phrase. Therefore, I know what would have been required to create such bogus calls. There are too many practical considerations that would have to be met to make the counterfeit telephone calls possible under the circumstances. For example, it is necessary to have samples of the voices of the people to be imitated. In situations where the goal is to participate in an unconstrained conversation, the voice samples must be extensive.

notice that he does not say that it WOUND NOT BE POSSIBLE..just that "there are too many practical considerations that would have to be met.."

for all of us that have been in the military and law enforcement and have been put into situations where the seemingly impossible needs to be done the term "practical considerations" just means its gunna be difficult.

so basicaly the video was 10 minutes about the wrong tech...nothing debunked..please go back to youor seats.

and i found this info within 5 MINUTES on the web...

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by clearmind

Actually Dr Papcun has said a good deal more about it hasn't he ?

sites.google.com...

As the pioneer of this technology he clearly thinks the morping of 9/11 flight passenger phone calls is nonsense. As indeed it is.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

well how do you explain - what the government said happend >?< and then once they realized that the blood hounds were on that - they decided that dog doesnt know how to sniff... ?
that dog treed your sorry rear. did they release the phone calls as evidence to hijacking - Yes.
they even played them for everyone in America to hear. it was clear MUSLIM TERRORIST ATTACK -
Ben Ladens name was on air in less than 30 mins after the attack ??? - (but everyone involved in the video presentation was supposidely dead with no surviors... or evidence of ben laden other than TV.
The Script went wrong around 9:30 - 1000AM - something broke and WTC 7 the grand finale - did not happen....
the deal sealer that it was Osama Ben Laden Terrorist Attack was missing from the plot....
and the rest has been falling apart since 2002 once someone actually started asking questions... I knew something wasn't quite right the morning of nine eleven - and the have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt in
my mind - it was the crime of the millenium. and the power structure of the world did this to us... and as they said. we will leave no rock unturned. we say - we will polygraph till we are free of this entity.
so - who do you think is going to win.... ? it not important how many people vote - its important as to who counts those votes.

edit on 5-4-2011 by ISRAELdid911 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join