It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura - Fake Phone Calls Claim DEBUNKED!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by shure

Among the many fraudulent claims made in the television program, Ventura included a segment dealing with the ridiculous claim that fake phone calls were made from aboard the hijacked planes that morning, further purposing the idea that the calls were actually created by voice morphing technology.

If your paraphrase something at least tell the truth. especially when you post the video next to it. It was put forth as a possible scenario but according to your lie you make it sound as if it was something else.

I don't blame anyone searching for the truth here, but for some of you on here your ways of getting your opinions across on the back of a flat out lie is pure ignorance at best and a disgrace to those who died on 911 at worst.

Unsubscribed - Humint1
edit on 2/24/2011 by Humint1 because: add word

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Humint1

Unfortunately for you, the MAINTENANCE department at American Airlines says that the phones were still onboard and in service..

Engineers at our primary Maintenance & Engineering base in Tulsa tell me that they cannot find any record that the 757 aircraft flown into the Pentagon on 9/11 had had its seatback phones deactivated by that date. An Engineering Change Order to deactivate the seatback phone system on the 757 fleet had been issued by that time... It is our contention that the seatback phones on Flight 77 were working because there is no entry in that aircraft’s records to indicate when the phones were disconnected.

John Hotard, Corporate Communications, American Airlines

911myths.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

First off, good thread... I like to see evidence! Especially when its applied to shed light on an event or situation. It's nice to see people discussing matters with evidence instead of personal beliefs or made up positions that SOME people on ATS try to push as being some sort of gospel.

That being said... It's sad to see some people trying to distort or manipulate or be selective in their use of the evidence. I think that is critical to examine the enitre body of evidence before coming to a conclusion. This is one of issues I see in this case. If you look at one phone call it shows that one call wasn't completed, so from this you deduce that this poor guy is lying about speaking with his wife who is going to die in mere moments. If he lied about speaking to her then all the calls are faked or people lied about them. From this it means that this whole event is larger then the accepted, mainstream version of 9/11... So there for it was the United States government that did orchestrated the whole thing. Now think about this.... THIS MAKES NO SENSE!

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Humint1
reply to post by vipertech0596

What Airphones?

Thank you for contacting Customer Relations. I am pleased to have the opportunity to assist you.

That is correct we do not have phones on our Boeing 757. The passengers on flight 77 used their own personal cellular phones to make out calls during the terrorist attack. However, the pilots are able to stay in constant contact with the Air Traffic Control tower.

Mr. XXXXXXXX, I hope this information is helpful. It is a privilege to serve you.

Sincerely, Chad W. Kinder Customer Relations

American Airlines
Source

AHEM!!! **COUGH** from your OWN link!

Engineers at our primary Maintenance & Engineering base in Tulsa tell me that they cannot find any record that the 757 aircraft flown into the Pentagon on 9/11 had had its seatback phones deactivated by that date. An Engineering Change Order to deactivate the seatback phone system on the 757 fleet had been issued by that time... It is our contention that the seatback phones on Flight 77 were working because there is no entry in that aircraft’s records to indicate when the phones were disconnected.
-John Hotard, Corporate Communications, American Airlines

You need to quit quotemining. I think I will take the word of the guy in Corporate Communications at AA than some $10.00 an hour kid.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
DEBUNKED!!! - Proof please.....

How could OP just labeled "Fake Phone Calls Claim" as Debunked ..please provide us the PROOF.. or just rename the thread

Jesse Ventura - Fake Phone Calls Claim YET TO BE DEBUNKED!

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Humint1
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

So when you say that the FBI claims Ted Olson is making it up, you are in fact lying.

Lying uh?

Teresa Gonzalez, operator for AT&T Services AT&T, telephonically contacted the Federal Bureau of Investigation FBI to report an emergency phone call received by AT&T. After being advised of the identity of the interviewing agent and the nature of the interview, she provided the following information:
Mercy Lorenzo, also an operator with AT&T, received a call from a female passenger on flight 77 requesting to be transferred to telephone number 202514-2201. The female passenger advised the plane was being hi-jacked. Hi-jackers were ordering passengers to move to the back of the plane and were armed with guns and knives. Lorenzo indicated the pilot might not yet be aware of the take over of the plane.

Additionally, the number provided was the number of the passenger's husband. He is a Sergeant and resides in Washington, D.C.
Source - FBI Document

Ted Olsen and the phone call lies

This is bizarre; in your attempt to hand wave away all the evidence for the Barbara Olson phone calls you actually provide more supporting evidence. Did you not realise that the number the female passenger on AA 77 asked to be transferred to ( 202514-2201 ) is the number of the Solicitor General's office ?

If you are relying on David Griffin's long discredited stuff I would recommend you have a read of Erik Larson's excellent critique on 9/11 Blogger :-

911blogger.com...

It is a truther site after all so you cannot claim he is blindly following the "OS".

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I didn't find Ken to be much of a Pro when I watched the program. What Ken has for software is at least 30 years behind what TPTB have. Take this in to consideration.

911's Official Story is BS.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ugmold
I didn't find Ken to be much of a Pro when I watched the program. What Ken has for software is at least 30 years behind what TPTB have. Take this in to consideration.

Can you explain please then what is BS about the phone calls from the 9/11 flights ?

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Help me out here Dave. I've often wondered how you, Hooper, Weedwancker, and the other members of the debumker squad are assigned their debunker duties in any given ATS thread. You're the first well known debunker here, so I thought I'd ask this question of you as I haven't asked it of any of you or your debukner compadres before. So, please help us all understand how the call to duty is assigned. Or is that the first one who gets a whif of a truther thread heads out like a fly on sh*t.

Yeah, I know, the OP didn't start this as a truther thread, but the truthers showed up and there you were in the blink of an eye.
edit on 2/26/2011 by dubiousone because: Clarification

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by dubiousone

I am new to this game, but I am going to just call it like I see it... maybe you should change their name from "truther" to "selective truther" or "semi truther." From what I have seen these people are using selective evidence to support their positions, or their self described truth, which could be more accurately described as their opinion.

Yes, there are inconsistancies in reports and data, but the overall body of evidence supports one conclusion that terrorists took over those planes and commit acts of terror with them. If there is a government conspiracy or a government coverup of some sinister plot. Please show me the hard and fast evidence, not some weak circumstantial stuff or hearsy or over voodoo evidence that people have dreamed up and I would be glad to revise my opinion.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by TheHistorian

lol Why don't you watch "Obama is a Muslim" on Youtube and see what Morphing voices can do. lol Debunking the debunker! What a Croc disinfo agent this person is.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I have watched the video on morphing voices and the expert on Jesse Ventura's own show said there was no way it could be not be done. How does one take into consideration that some of the people that made those phone calls didn't know they would be on those specific flights until hours before the flight, or in the phone calls they said very specific things that would be common knowledge.... I'm sure you have things that talk about with your significant other that are very specific to your relationship and wouldn't be known to a government agency/terrorist network/or whichever group you think carried out 9/11. How would have a these people know this information into include into their fake voice morphed phone calls?

Next, why do I care about Obama being a Muslim? A) That has nothing to do with 9/11 B) Last time I checked we live in a land of religious freedom, nowhere in the Constitution of the United States does it prohibit a Muslim from holding public office. This is just scare tatics and out and out racism, so I'll pass in playing that game.

Lastly, why am a I disinfo agent, please eleborate... just because I don't see your point of view? Because I like to see evidence? I could call you a disinfo agent or agent of propaganda because you obviously like to spin the the evidence to fit your view of the world. I have always said show me the evidence, real evidence, not some crack pot, fly by night evidence and if I am wrong I will gladly state it and reivse my opinion but the evidence that I have seen points me to my conclusion. So am not sure you can call me a disinfo agent if I willing and open to changing my view.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by disheartedheart1

lol Why don't you watch "Obama is a Muslim" on Youtube and see what Morphing voices can do. lol Debunking the debunker! What a Croc disinfo agent this person is.

You are going to need a little more specific on which video you want me to watch.

Search results for obama is a muslim
About 118,000 results

Debunking the debunker that is trying to debunk me!!!! (I know that makes no sense, so don't even try to say anything about it)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ugmold

Do we kwow that that TPTB have this technology? If so prove it... I keep hearing that TPTB have all this great and wonderful stuff that they use but know one can show me anything that says this stuff actually exists. I'm sorry you can't plug in the technology of TPTB if we can't prove it, when the actual evidence points somewhere else.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Voice morphing was initially developed by Dr George Papcun so you might be interested to see what he had to say about the possibility of his technology being used in the 9/11 situation :-

sites.google.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

Excellent! Thank you for the link... if the guy that pioneered the field says its impossible that's good enough for me.

Time to through it back over the fence... what say you truthers? Is he a disinfo agent? A cog in TPTB's machine? I think I know the response but I will wait for it.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
You conspiracy theorists have no credibility whatsoever, and you had to have known that sooner or later you would have been caught red handed at making stuff up.

So GoodOlDave, why are you here? This is, after all, a CONSPIRACY WEBSITE! You are obviously a disinfo agent spreading COINTELPRO. Cover blown, credibility shredded! Good day!

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
You conspiracy theorists have no credibility whatsoever, and you had to have known that sooner or later you would have been caught red handed at making stuff up.

So GoodOlDave, why are you here? This is, after all, a CONSPIRACY WEBSITE! You are obviously a disinfo agent spreading COINTELPRO. Cover blown, credibility shredded! Good day!

No, this is a site to discuss theories and deny ignorance.

But, I will add you to our list of names in the office... muahahahahaha

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Damn! Dave's cover's totally blown now!

What will he do?

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

edit on 26-2-2011 by TrickoftheShade because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join