It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Health Problems Related to Geomagnetic Storms, Earthquakes? Watch Thread.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I can tell you that the gamma radiation of late has been fluctuating quite a lot, and to higher levels.

I carry around a Terra-p meter (Ex Ukraine), the alarm is normally set at 0.20 microsieverts, however I have had to move that to 0.25 for it is going off waaay too often. The actual point that I have to "move on" in, is 0.30 microsieverts, in addition to that, it has a dosimeter which measures cumulative dose. Tomorrow, I will be buying a diary and noting down fluctuations and weekly doses.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Guys, my Situation intensifies.

I have weird sleeping issues, like I want to sleep and my Body goes into a push mode ( hard for me to explain).

I am thinking of something and then I go like into a "Zone" and my Body pushes up on the Bed.

My Dreams have been like erased like I would not dream anything.

And when I slept I woke up and looked at the time ( I always do that) and it was 23:57, I fell asleep and woke up it was 23:57...I fell asleep again and when I woke up it was still 23:57, then same thing and same thing...for like 5-6 times

Something is feeling weird around me somehow...

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Last night woke up with burning chest pains, first front then back, pressure around ribs, sweating (around 3:30-4:00 am). Too tired to get up, but not paralyzed. Vitals all good when I got up around 6:00am.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Had severe chest pains for about 2 minutes somewhere between 10am-12pmCST yesterday. Didn't document properly (!), don't know what time the Japan quake happened.

...having periods of wooziness and dizziness off and on since.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Have been feeling VERY good since last post - physically, in terms of mental acuity, emotionally.

Now - sharp chest pains, nausea, some anxiety, some feelings heaviness, "impending doom." ...Nothing personal going on, definitely external source. Started about 15 minutes ago.

...if I'm tracking my physical responses correctly, there'll be another major geophysical event within 24 hours. (Or maybe a storm. Or maybe I'm just suggestible and full of it.)

...Posted with uncertainty, ambiguous feelings.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Interesting thread. I'm on the East Coast, near the Mason-Dixon Line. I've had chest pains the last few days, not heart attack like pains, it just hurts. I can not stay warm. I've turned my house temp up to 74 just to get warm and it's not that cold here. I've been overly tired, but having trouble falling asleep. And when I do get to sleep, I'm back up about 5 hours later and can't go back to sleep for another 2 hours. I'm drained. And I am soooo bored. It's like nothing keeps me interested - no, I'm not ADD. lol I just feel "off". And last night I had a nightmare, but can't remember what it was. I woke up breathing heavy, shaky, scared out of my mind, and had to turn on the lights. More than normal sinus drainage too. I'm hating how I'm feeling right now.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
PLEASE NOTE:

This thread is about "paying attention" and "tapping into body knowledge" - building awareness to environmental influences. It's not meant to encourage hypochondria - actually, the opposite. Knowledge is power: our mental and physical reactions can, and do, give us a window of insight into the larger world. It's a hard-wired awareness that's been suppressed, almost totally, over the past few generations. I'd like to see us get it back.

Low frequency exposures can cause heart attacks and strokes - such "acute" symptoms are at the 180 degree point on the graph below. Acute symptoms are the medically significant ones, but many of us experience reactions-cum-symptoms at 45, 95 or 140 degrees. These are the reactions that show us our interconnectedness with our world, if we bring them to conscious awareness.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6cc8855c540a.jpg[/atsimg]

Since the March 9.0 M earthquake in Japan, I've been tracking my own and my pets' reactions, and comparing them to EQ and magnetic field activity. A 6 M quake brings on "symptoms" at around 45 degrees; a 7 M quake pushes to about 120 degrees. ...I'm now fairly confident that I can recognize the precursors to 6 and 7 M quakes, and distinguish between them.

This awareness is quite helpful to me mainly because I don't waste time anymore trying to identify and fix "problems" that are beyond my control. It also 'validates' my feelings of connectedness to our Earth.

...Decided to revive this after the most recent 6.9 M in the Soloman Islands. My birds were going nuts; my dog was a cling-on and I was just whipped. We're in Winnipeg, on the other side of the world - but we all reacted to the disturbance in the force. Interesting, isn't it?

Also note this thread: Strange emissions by sun are suddenly mutating matter. ...Related?

edit on 24/4/11 by soficrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
The Russian research flags the stroke & heart attack connection, but seems the road to there is paved with a variety of metabolic disturbances. ...I'm diabetic, and noticed my readings have been wonky - high, and definitely NOT related to diet. Happened again yesterday and today, so I googled radiation, diabetes and metabolism. Revealing.

12.03.2012. Solar storm passes without incident

A solar storm in the Earth`s magnetic field has passed by the Earth with minimal effects, experts say, according to BBC.

"The freight train has gone by, and is still going by, and now we`re just watching for how this is all going to shake out," said Joseph Kunches, a scientist with US weather agency Noaa.

The last of the charged particles from the Sun will pass Earth Friday morning.

There had been fears that this "coronal mass ejection" could wreak havoc with satellites or power grids on Earth.

Diabetes and the Environment, Radiation

Some epidemiological suggests that high doses of radiation may contribute to type 1 and type 2 diabetes development. Whether lower doses are also implicated remains an unexplored area of research.

The Effect of Nonmalignant Systemic Disease on Tolerance to Radiation Therapy

Low Level Radiation Exposure Linked to Dementia, Fatal Brain Diseases

Contaminated Kids: Radiation Exposure 101

Its Official Now: Radiation from Your Cell Phone May be Killing You

Environment in Crisis

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Hmm... I've got rheumatoid arthritis... which everyone knows can be affected by the weather. I haven't noticed anyone else mention this yet, and I'm curious to see how other people who have this are doing. For me recently, it's been particularly bad these past few months. I walk with a limp now because my foot is so badly affected, and my hands are growing bumps and deformities as well.. and I only just turned 27. Bet you didn't know you don't have to be old for this...

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by elocin

I only just turned 27. Bet you didn't know you don't have to be old for this...

I did know, actually. I've been ranting about the chronic disease NCD Pandemic for years now - and following the name changes from "diseases of civilization" to "chronic disease" to "age-related diseases" and now, to "non-communicable diseases" (NCD's). ...They dropped the age-related tag because so many young people are now getting diseases that only the elderly used to get. Unfortunately, it's not uncommon.

And no, it's not caused by diet or lifestyle, and it's NOT genetic although it's likely epigenetic.

...I'm sorry you have to deal with this - hang in there and good luck. If you can monitor your symptoms and relate flare-ups to geomagnetic activity, that would be much appreciated.

Thank you and

~ sofi

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Tollon

Well, first of all your English is a lot better than many
who only speak English, haha. So congratulations.

This thread is interesting to me too. I get weird dizzy spells
that feel electrical to me. Also I have a similar sound to yours
that I hear sometimes. I ride a mountain bike religiously
straight up a large hillside 4 times a session and 4x a week
so I'm pretty fit as far as cardiovascular.

Also I wonder, do you or any reading remember the reporters
having garbled speech during live interviews ?
It was that one girl at the Emmy's everyone remembers but if you do
a search there were many more. A news host in Canada,
an anchor in Wisconsin and not long after those a Russian reporter.
All the same crazy symptoms. None before the first reporter at the Emmy's
and they all were relatively around the same time period.

Yes, I'm aware people said the girl at the Emmy's had a stroke
but if anyone followed the bizarreness of this, they later said nope, no stroke.
I'll see if I can find it and post it. Maybe Geomagnetic induced? Who knows.
Personally I'm with those that say our (US) military were trying out a little weapon,haha.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 13-3-2012 by sealing because: Sp

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
It is absolutely possible, just like the Moon affects us, there is the so called Moon diet, since it acts on the high and low tides, it also affects our organism, so geomagnetic storms can indeed affect humans.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I have had heart palpitations for the last six months or so, not very often though.

Besides that, I have noticed a pattern of being extremely energetic during geomagnetic storms! I am upbeat, full of energy, litterally jumping around singing and getting everything doen that I've wanted to do for years!
My son has reported the exact same thing- he's extremely energetic in school, and super alert- he finds he is sharper in his school work, as well as socially.

So there's my input so far.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Just popping in to ensure this goes on my watch thread. I'm a geomagnetic sensitive too and will keep my notes here of incomings as I record them from the Southern Hemisphere. My nick in USG ( uber sensitive geeks) is SouthernSkiesAntenna if anyone is on that list serve. I've been tracking my own accuracies of senses and physical 'symptoms' of body/cosmos interaction for about ten years actively now..have it pretty much down pat on a personal level now and starting to poke my head up to see who else is in the river...

For me:
Tone changes and migraine/headache, pings/echo/drop in regular hum = means EQ activity. Which ear is affected, decibel of tone, duration and any accompanying pain factors generally correlate to distance away from me of the EQ etc..
Neuronal twitches, "twist/spike sensations in the head" - incoming GM or CME/solar fare affect. Duration and pain are major factoids in strength and likely duration.
Non related Mood swings and nausea, usual signals volcanic activity upticks. I live on ring of fire so its a bit of b*tch this one.

I also pick up VLF and ULF and Sun/earth 'hums' as well as intuit many events as others here have described and I seem to now have a keen "spidey" sense when people lie or try to deceive others as it changes their colours and body frequency in a way I understand but cant explain yet (good in card games) Have had several GM and Flare related psyche affects already described on the other thread and on others here on ATS, so I wont do over...just wanted to say howdy *waves*.

Ty to Soficrow for putting threads together!

Rosha
edit on 12-5-2014 by Rosha because: aliens..yup..aliens

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join