It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enigmantic Discovery in 2003 in the Bucegi mountains Romania...Linked to underground world,hidden kn

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by XRaDiiX

He thinks we as in everyone when really noone believes in his nonsense he is the ignorant one who tries to prove me wrong on the DNA similarities between chimpanzees and humans 99.8% TO be in fact and with MICE around 90% yet he can't seem to understand the concept of evolution

I will take that as an on topic attack, i do understand the concept of evolution and its quite ridicules, calling and stating that i am ignorant?

we as in everyone when really noone believes in his nonsense

Says who you?

alot of the times the mainstream science shows us the so called missing link hasn't even yet be proven you still going about that our DNA is closer with chimpanzees?

i have seen the DNA pattern at some article and its not true actaully i couldn't see any similarities between us or the chimpanzees.

I guess you will still believe your mainstream science.

edit on 12-2-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

i have seen the DNA pattern at some article and its not true actaully i couldn't see any similarities between us or the chimpanzees.

Your making yourself look foolish now, so I'd stop if I were you.

Do you have a background in science?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

www.answersingenesis.org...

Sure this image tries to compare the chimp dna to our DNA however our pattern is different.
www.wired.com...

I am still sliding with the genetic DNA manipulation, afterall its possible.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Could this be another connection in the dots: Found this vid on Utube and it too talks about 'Three Points On Earth' and the possible real reason for the Egyptian riots.

Very Interesting - www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

Excellent video, honestly I forgot all about that robot -because- of the revolution... Did they ever publish its findings?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I don't know if this link will work, but I am wondering if this is the plateau where these underground facilities are supposedly located.

maps.google.com...,+Romania&aq=&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=49.043149,89.560547&ie=UTF8&hq=& hnear=Bucegi+Mountains&ll=45.443633,25.712128&spn=0.085512,0.174923&t=h&z=13

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by lisa2012

Here's a respected British UFO researcher who firmly agrees with the topic of your thread, by the name of Timothy Good.

There's an archived BBC radio interview with him where, at around 7:40 minutes in, he broaches the subject of extremely ancient and highly advanced bases and also claims they are in military hands.
Intruiging stuff.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by Argyll

www.answersingenesis.org...

Sure this image tries to compare the chimp dna to our DNA however our pattern is different.
www.wired.com...

I am still sliding with the genetic DNA manipulation, afterall its possible.

Yes the image link you posted does try to compare human DNA to chimpanzee DNA......guess what?.....it succeeds!
the other link you gave me to David Dewitt's theory posted 8 years ago is just that!.........a Theory that has not been proven unlike the reputable scientific work done by scientists that do not rely on theories, but actually do the work and publish the results!

Oh.......you adding me to your "foe list" speaks volumes to me!.........."deny ignorance"?.......you should try it!.......it's a breath of fresh air!

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Ohhhhh, there just had to have been a weird sandstorm-cloud-like anomalous bit of imagery dating from 2005 hiding a potentially key location....!!!!

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

I wont be replying to you in this manner since you are replying in a aggressive way,

deny ignorance

your the one whose denying ignorance, you fear and cant accept the fact that our DNA have been manipulated by outside help.

Your not my foe but rival, by the way i to used to believe in evolution but something isn't right about the theory of evolution.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I dunno if this has been mentioned in the 8 or so pages, but people, David Icke is connected to this.

You know, David Icke, the turquoise fruit cake. C'mon now, please get real.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Interesting story, not gonna really go into the whole underground old abandoned alien base thing, because it sounds like a story some guy just wrote, and I never heard of it before, and dont know anything about it, but who knows really, so whatever. What I want to say is on the optical illusion of the cross on the hill from vid that the op put up is pretty cool, just for it being a optical illusion, and my Romanian is rusty but I think they said in the vid that it happens at either at dawn or in the morning under certain conditions and the sun has to be at a certain place. Oh and also that shadow pyramid optical illusion is pretty cool to.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by chocise

Really i dont see David Icke been mention, the OP may also posted at his forum, but how can David Icke involved in this?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
That may very well be, but are all the witnesses that the OP is talking to on David Icke's payroll?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I have always thought that were more to the Pyramids in Egypt than what has been made available to the public. I think it is very possible that the Pyramids were created by some spiritual / alien / or technologically advanced beings and have secret chambers within that act as portals to other planets / worlds. However, I don't think we are allowed or supposed to travel through these portals, I think it is only for them to travel back here at will.

The thought of such hidden mysteries have always made me extremely sad because those who are in power and control these wonders are probably the least qualified to understand or communicate with the other world. This is probably why we have so many prophecies that warn us that the leaders of our world are leading the earth to its ultimate destruction.

At the same time, I am very conflicted because although these mysteries are mesmerizing, I can't help but think that it is all just a distraction to keep us from living our lives the way it was intended. If I created this earth and put people here, I would not want to come back and see it in its current state. I would be pretty upset with the people here and especially those in charge who have ruined my creation.

Its great to know about this stuff and to wonder, but if we sit back and let the world around us turn to crap then we might be just as guilty as the leaders and will likely share their lot when and if these super beings ever decide to return.

Anyone else agree?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

yeah, have a look at the link in the OP's opener... there's a clue in the name.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by DakmindAK
That may very well be, but are all the witnesses that the OP is talking to on David Icke's payroll?

If David is in anyway even remotely attached to this then I would have grave doubts on any witness's credibility.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Hmmm, I guess then you're going to have to go check it out for yourself then. Whenever you get it in you to buy a plane ticket to Romania and conduct an investigation following the foot tracks placed down by the witnesses, please let us know what you have to report on the matter.

Or we could just follow your words and assume that this is all a hoax. But you know what they say about assuming, "Don't assume, you'll make an ass out of you and me."
edit on 13-2-2011 by DakmindAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by DakmindAK

tbh with you I didn't get much further than the OP's opener... when those 'giants' were mentioned I just switched off!

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
www.salem-news.com...

Well, looks like its time for you to stop assuming

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join