It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alex jones fan begs alex to come clean about caller from white house leaking pole shift

page: 86
<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Okay, this is all completely false.

I know, because I work at the White House, and the real secret is the discovery of a Giant Mutant Star-Goat (patent pending) flying through space, on it's way to eat the Earth. Earth is doomed. We must immediately build three giant space arks, and colonize a less-doomed world.

It's true, and you know it's true, because I just said I'm from the White House, and clearly anyone claiming to be from the White House with a Big Secret is telling the truth. Except for the claim I just said was false, of course. And also, anyone who claims my claim is false, is just lying.

Really.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaosMagician

Welcome to planet Earth.

The Sun does, indeed come up in a different spot every day of the year.

It will come up directly in the East on only 2 days of the year, and that is the equinox in the Spring and the Fall.

In the northern hemisphere, the Sun will reach its furthest south travel on about 12/21.

It will reach its furthest northern rising on or about 6/21.

Don't feel bad, very few people have even the slightest clue as to how nature works, or what is actually happening on the planet, which is why there is so much hysteria over perfectly natural events.

It is also this near complete ignorance of anything scientific that allows governments and their useful idiots to scare people with ridiculous ideas like man made global warming.

So, if you happen to actually see the sun come up in exactly the same spot, two days in a row, then you know that something is very wrong, and can start heading tot he mountains.

-zz

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nightflyer28
...secret is the discovery of a Giant Mutant Star-Goat (patent pending) flying through space, on it's way to eat the Earth. Earth is doomed.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Nightflyer28

lets get one thing strait. If you worked at the whitehouse you would never in your life ever open a sentence with " I work at the white house."
More over If you did work at the whitehouse and did open a sentence with "I work at the whitehouse." " you would not be privy to any information that could or could not confirm details in this thread........sorry...but i am sure you are a nice person

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
This is a hoax. David Beach recorded the video on the 15th of January before the supposed caller called in the 28 of January.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 12-2-2011 by SuperJagoff because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Mizzijr

On the subject of pole shifting, todays space weather report suports the theory well, here is the link to read about the plasma bullets what are currently being shot into space. If one of these hits earth it would disrupt our atmosphere enough for a pole shift. spaceweather.com... also www.swpc.noaa.gov... and spaceweather.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by stillwind
reply to post by ChaosMagician

Welcome to planet Earth.

The Sun does, indeed come up in a different spot every day of the year.

It will come up directly in the East on only 2 days of the year, and that is the equinox in the Spring and the Fall.

In the northern hemisphere, the Sun will reach its furthest south travel on about 12/21.

It will reach its furthest northern rising on or about 6/21.

Don't feel bad, very few people have even the slightest clue as to how nature works, or what is actually happening on the planet, which is why there is so much hysteria over perfectly natural events.

It is also this near complete ignorance of anything scientific that allows governments and their useful idiots to scare people with ridiculous ideas like man made global warming.

So, if you happen to actually see the sun come up in exactly the same spot, two days in a row, then you know that something is very wrong, and can start heading tot he mountains.

-zz

hmmm... but That FAR?!
...wow.
So the earth has a tremendous amount of "wobble"... is that what it is... a "wobble"?

FTR, i went outside today and it's way over there in it's more northern position of east...so it apears to be going back and forth as though it is wobbling.... A LOT.... however, the sunset and sunrise times can be calculated much more accurately. Don't get me wrong (someone might attack me over the semantics of the word accurately
:lol
... i said much more accurately but not completely accurately I understand. Yes, much more accurately because if that distance that i am observing with my eyes was in the direction of east or west and not north, then i estimate that at any given day I could wake up and the sun would be rising or setting at LEAST an entire half hour earlier or later. At least.

Seriously, are absolutely certain that it is normal for it to move that much in 24 hours and not just an optical illusion?... I mean it is a lot. i mean it was right down over the street and now it's coming down over the houses on the north side of the street. It's weird. I didn't know it had that much of a north/south wobble.

i guess the rate the earth is spinning changes less and the sun stays put but that wobble is pretty darn noticeable I'd say.

the earth is apparently a hard drinker.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jophiel
reply to post by Human_Alien

talk about ignoring info
i just corrected you and provided the video
that you didnt find , its not the viral one i left the link

You start this post and yet your last post is on Feb 5th putting any and everyone down who didn't pat your shoulders in agreement. I have to wonder now if you're Sweaty Dave.
Are you? Yeah right, like you'd admit to that.

I know you've been online in fact, you were online today but you don't even reply to your own thread after a week?
Kinda weird if ya ask me.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
So is this just a big hoax or is this actually going to happen. i live in a safe zone but if this is really going to happen people living outside of safe zones should get a boat if that would help any. or go to a safe zone before it is too late.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Doax6192892

I think you just summed it all up...you didnt pass any judgement just asked asimple question..way to go...and I ask the same questions...I am watching the world leaders and the money...the only true tip-offs we will ever get,,,the rich and "enlightend" will try very hard to save them selves...what every is going on, they will be the only ones to know for sure,or as sure as they possibly can.. JMO

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Jophiel

What the hell are you talking about? Did you read that topic you posted?

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I'm new and got up to page 43 so far.

The fastest time for a pole shift is once every 400,000 years. As there are 365.25 days in a year that gives 146100000 days. So to predict one of those days would require an accuracy of:

(1/146100000)x100= 0.000000684462697%

This level of accuracy seems rather high. Suppose for example we wanted to predict the year, instead of the day. We could then multiply the accuracy required by 365.25 which would require an accuracy of 0.00025% and this would be do-able if the cause of the polar shift was something that was also predictable.

Such a prediction presupposes something else that is accurately predictable but which also only occurs once every 400,000 years or longer. Such an event would need to be as big as a pole shift if not bigger, and I mean something bigger than the Earth and that implies a space event. Most space events occur more frequently thus this would need to be an unknown space event.

At best the event on the 15th March 2011 would be an announcement of some kind perhaps associated with the value of the American dollar, at worst that the rumour of a pole shift was simply a hoax.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I'm afraid we could all do better things with our time than listening to the likes of Alex Jones. He's making money from his releases. Anyone who makes money from their """prophecies""" is a PHONY!

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ShaunS

OK Pal, you have my attention! what are the chances of me getting a job this year, and what are the chances of the US dollar going bust,,,see I have an interest in the dollar cause I have been shooting my mouth off about how the dollar wont fail because Oil is traded with the US dollar ONLY. So I have to wonder lately what condiments to put with said words. My fret really is the Dollar goes bust and I wont be eating period. Truly you must see how I am in a jam here. Jam... haha goes well on toast...haha see I am loosing it already......noooo just bad humor....

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by mikeybiznaz

My first point would be that due to the circumstances, we have the term 'pole shift' linked to the concept of the falling value of the American dollar. This is because the only evidence we seem to have is the video of the man taking about the apparent woman. So let's go through this slowly.

Firstly your chances of getting a job this year are as slim as mine as I am also unemployed, try to find a way to earn a living instead of getting a job.

Secondly, I am not a financial wizard, but if my money was in dollars I would be purchasing gold. Actual physical gold not pieces of paper. As I am in the UK I would probably be buying gold sovereigns. I do not expect the impact to be that great upon the UK. You might purchase food - tinned fruit is favourite as that has water as well as food and doesn't need cooking. Fruit is cheap so you could do that as well. It's not good for kids as it lacks nutrition.

Third:
Consider the White House, and the suggestion that it's not privy to advanced information of the type needed to understand a pole shift. What we know is that announcements are made by the president from the White House. We know that there would be a diary, and we know that a worker might look at that diary. There would be some security to prevent leaks, and to trace those. What we see is a leak being traced. This would only work if the 'speech' had been given a controversial, easily traced name. Thus a speech about a 'pole shift' could be traced easily if leaked. Thus:

Herald Tribune: 15th March 2011
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

POLE SHIFT ANNOUNCED BY OBAMA

Today president Obama announced that there had been a 'Pole Shift' in the fortunes of the American nation. "Unfortunately our efforts to prop up the value of the American dollar have been unsuccessful"; he said. The dollar will unfortunately be devalued to half it's current value and our once great nation faces tougher times. Fortunately our exports will be in great demand and we will soon bounce back.

etc, etc.

Given the circumstances this is what I imagine fits the profile of the existing data so far. As many people have said it's hard to believe that a physical or magnetic pole shift could be predicted to the exact day. Consider for example that this would depend on the time zone that you were in. If it occurred near midnight it might occur on the 16th or indeed the 14th depending on where you are in the world.

If I was a scientist and I predicted which year this happened in, and was successful - I would get the nobel prize for my work. I think many people would agree. On the other hand a large object in space would be predictable however there have been many near misses where it was believed that the object would have hit. The early space probes crashed onto the moon for example. Where is the required accuracy?

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Now I see from one of the later emails that it was suggested that the link between Pole Shift and the decline of the dollar was made by David in the video taking that information from two separate sources. If therefore, a piece of evidence prior to the video could show the reference to the Pole Shift without the reference to a reduction of the value of the dollar, and likewise a similar piece of pre-evidence showing that argument without reference to the Pole Shift, then you could separate these two features and argue against the above suggestion (which is hypothetical).

The fastest rate for a magnetic Pole Shift appears to be 8 degrees per day. That shouldn't alarm anyone as the earth currently rotates at 360 degrees per day producing Night and Day. Damage would be caused by the acceleration from 0 - 8 degrees if it was geographical i.e. physical.

The earth has a largest circumference of 40,075.016km, if we divide by 360 degrees and them multiply by 8 degrees we would get a physical movement of 890.56km per day (553.37 miles). Again that amount shouldn't be a concern as the full 40,075.016km moves by on a daily basis. Therefore it is the acceleration that would be the concern, and the angle of that would be against the current rotation (of water I guess).

I'm thinking here that 553.37 miles per day is say 23.06 miles per hour. So 0 - 23 mph in how many seconds? If you could apply that to a train with a heavy cargo it's still a fairly big accident, but this is the worst case scenario that I can conjure up.

Now I can still hear that Mammoth in the background munching his grass. How would I flash freeze him so that he didn't cough out the grass or try to swim away? Perhaps if the grass was toxic? Maybe a large vat of liquid nitrogen positioned directly above? I suspect a slight "eek!" would occur (in elephantise) and he might drop the grass from his mouth. So my money is on the toxic grass here.

Then we have the FEMA request for blankets due to a possible earth quake in the New Madrid fault line area? I live in the UK so forgive me for asking - Does anyone live there? Perhaps this isn't connected with the Pole Shift. To link the two just because of the urgency of their request seems a little odd.

It is the nature of whistleblowers not to provide evidence. Their main role is to draw attention to the area so that under the scrutiny of others we can see what is going on. In this case there's not enough to see.

Censorship does exist here. Occam's Razor doesn't point to a hoax as that would be too complex. The Facebook thing is a cover story. The date may not be the 15th March as it was suggested to be 6th to 15th March thus a slow moving event which would be expected by an object in space moving in a 400,000 year or more orbit. However given the slow rate of movement a slow rate of acceleration could be expected 0 - 23 mph in 9 days not 60 seconds. At best it's a small wave and an earthquake, at worst an announcement.

The slow rate of change should enable you to move slowly away from any disaster front, thus no need to panic!!!

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ShaunS

the theory was that the poles would shift on march 15th due to the alignment in our solar system occuring with comet elenin,

also i have watched a discovery channel documentary about pole shift and they have said it has been proven thanks to ancient lava flows that during the last poll shift there were days where you could literaly look at a compass and see it spin circles,

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by pryingopen3rdeye

I will look into what you suggested. There are two things here. A geographical physical shift, where the earth is very large and cannot easily move quickly, and a magnetic shifting that could involve some dithering effects. That the magnetic field may move very quickly doesn't automatically imply that the earth would too (it hasn't done so far).

My best scenario for disaster would be to refer to the FEMA blankets and it was suggested, fuel supplies. These are associated with the Madrid fault system. Some one suggested that a pole shift might physically be 90 degrees not 180 degrees. A magnetic shift could be anything.

The location of the New Madrid fault line area is therefore interesting as a 90 degree shift would move it quite close to a (new) polar region. It would get cold! That implies the need for blankets and fuel - not bandages for broken legs. If a new North or South pole was positioned just south of America you could see the region become as cold as Russia and therefore the supplies would make sense. Any disaster still looks slow but manageable and what we see are steps taken to manage it. It would also impact on the economy.

I live in the UK and I think that this scenario would move us closer to the equator (hooray).

These theories need to be knocked down. Perhaps we can get the answer by a process of elimination. I still think that it would be possible to move slowly away but if the American nation is completely effected it would change fortunes. Some rich would become poor, some poor would become rich. I think Obama already suggested that in one of his speeches.

Wait and see, I guess.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by pryingopen3rdeye

It's not comet elenin. It looks more like a Red Dwarf companion star, but because of the series 'Red Dwarf' it is virtually impossible to get any worth while information on this subject as the internet is swamped by information regarding the UK TV series instead. That would be an excellent long standing cover, if I was paranoid enough.

So for an actual space object of sufficient size and mass, with a long enough periodic cycle, and given that the suggestion of it's existence originally came from a study of mass extinctions - that would be it. Apparently it would stir up the Oort Cloud and throw meteors and comets in our direction.

A Red Dwarf would be predictable enough to achieve the required accuracy, if Pole Shift was perhaps magnetically induced. It would show up on infrared and they have been scanning with the suggestion of releasing data of such scans in April 2011, which is only one month away from March. Perhaps they found it?

QED for an actual disaster matching the profile, the available evidence, and the context, the culprit would be a Red Dwarf companion star.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I can now say that I have finally read all 86 pages of this very sorry thread.

The suggestion of a pole shift on the 15th March is quite interesting but creates a number of problems, the most important of which is the suddenness of it happening on that day. Although extinctions have occurred in the past it is hard to believe that the movement of the earth could change quickly enough to produce that result suddenly (as implied by the date).

The earth is big and has a large mass. If your car breaks down on a hill and you have to push it up the hill, the passengers sitting in the rear seats don't suffer from whiplash. Godzilla would need to side swipe the car with it's tail for that to happen (thus to be feasible you must invent a monster to do it). The obit of the earth may have been changed slightly by near misses in the past. Those caused some earth quakes and I believe a 3 degree change in polar orientation (from what I've read else where).

It's true that pole shifts do occur and these can be magnetic and physical but the link between the two is not that firm. Any change would be slow. Any hope of rapid change requires bigger forces and thus large more powerful causes. Change the magnetic field of the earth directly won't necessarily cause a physical change and if it did that would still be slow.

We haven't found a mechanism to achieve this disaster. We don't have a cause enabling us to predict the event with this level of accuracy. We don't have the power to do this ourselves. The suggestion that the American government is evil and mean is not sufficient. The size of the monster that we need to invent for this exceeds Occams Razor.

We do know that there are some strange things going on. We know that many changes are occurring to all of the planets of the solar system which we could blame on the Sun. If increased heat isn't coming from the Sun then it must be coming from somewhere else. A Red Dwarf would probably be too far out to have a gravitational impact.

I remember Nibiru and as I recall it's not due for a long time.

In conclusion "Pole Shift" is a code work referring to something else. The term itself is the cover story. My own opinion is OFF TOPIC and will not be discussed, I have insufficient evidence and it's my own pet research project. I have however decided to give you the word - and it is only one word, and with this one word you can immediately discard all of my posts and discredit me (my spelling is also very good):

AUSTRALIENS

top topics

<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join