It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alex jones fan begs alex to come clean about caller from white house leaking pole shift

page: 83
<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by mdelauzon
reply to post by Gutman

More on this guy? Why? Why is he so important?

he made big claims and i think people enjoy end of the world scenarios because doom makes life exciting...montagraph covered this www.youtube.com... - I also enjoy end of the world scenarios, same reason

People have pretty mundane lives (me) so i want to believe some of the stories to make life less boring and i actually do think some of it is real, hidden history of humans, the whole atlantis myth...Graham hancock does good job of covering all that...

...Dave also seems believable or just a really good actor so its easy to want to believe his story and the story continues because people would come up with new theories and call those theories facts and others would ride on those theories without evidence and snow ball effect

its easy to get caught up in stories and start believing them
edit on 8-2-2011 by canadabcpg because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
March 15th.....i still dont' know.....its fun to prepare and think it might happen i iknow some people get scared but i'm one of the sick ones that goes oooooh DOOM

doomtard as glp likes to call em

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

modernsurvivalblog.com...

Don't know if this was posted already, but it is an interesting webpage. Although very unscientific, it certainly looks as though the magnetic north pole has sped up its movement. The movement from 2000 to 2010 seems very significant. Mathematically, I would guestimate that its possible that 2011 could be a tipping point, only for the fact that it seems that the poles are a balancing mechanism of the earth and there would be a point where we suddenly could flip if the balance point is pushed to the limit. But what do I know! HaaHaa, total guess, but it sounds good.

What's also interesting is that the South pole has slowed down it movement and that both poles seem to be moving towards the same side of earth, instead of opposite, like you would think to counterbalance.
edit on 8-2-2011 by SunnyDee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by mdelauzon
reply to post by Gutman

More on this guy? Why? Why is he so important?

The title of this thread states - alex jones fan begs alex to come clean about caller from white house leaking pole shift

David Beach is the AJ fan, he says someone from the White House leaked information about a pole shift. That information was available before the AJ show and the telephone call and David Beach knew that information, he posted it on several blogs without much feedback.

Thinking about it I think David is genuinely alarmed about this pole shift and thinks something will happen, he tried telling everyone by using his NBC - Affiliate title but that didn't work so he tried another way to spread the word. It went viral and he got scared.

I'm not knocking David, people believe all sorts of things and get scared about them. During the start of the first Gulf War someone I know dived for cover when a plane flew over because he thought we were being attacked. People I know stockpiled food during the second Gulf because they thought Iraq were going to nuke us (UK)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
just woke up and caught up again what is this about nbc leaking info pole shift?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by crimsonninja

Was the title of the blog posted by David on Project Camelot Facebook page;

"NBC-TV Affiliate Breaks Silence On Pole Shift!"

NBC-TV Affiliate Breaks Silence On Pole Shift! Magnetic Polar Caps Shifting - Finally Mainstream Waking Up

He was posting about the magnetic pole shift report and the runway aligning at Tampa airport.

Catchy title to grab peoples attention, I would have used this one

"Beware The Ides Of March - Pole Shift Reversal Spoils Jimmy Swaggerts Birthday Party"

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
This thread has become a mini-series of conspiracy theories. To David Sweaty Guy's credit..he has never tried to disguise himself in his videos. This tells me HE believes what he's saying and isn't afraid of those who know him seeing it or of retribution from any type of authority. I think most of us know enough about the internet to know anything can be dug up about you, to include your identity and background especially if you have accounts like facebook, linked in, you tube etc. But, just because HE believes it is true, does not make it true. Makes for great reading and nightmare material though. All the shammers that made up spin off stories gave this thread a hoax-like quality but I still keep checking in every day for an update!

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
pole shift in progress www.standeyo.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Jophiel

What is the latest on this Dave? I really bought into his plea. Nothing from the AJ camp, not surprisingly. Truely frustrating. . .

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
So, I read most of this thread and part of the original one about this David guy. Anyway, someone a page or so back mentions that he is a member of www.poleshift.ning.com a social network that tracks the earth changes being caused by planet x/niburu.

Whatever you believe about that know this. I am a member there and he posted there less than 2 hours ago. Except now everything he ever wrote is gone. I don't know what happened but if you go become a member yourself you can see. He exists there but he has written nothing, even the caches are gone.

They do frown on debunkers etc. but from what I've seen he was not like that at all. So I don't understand what may have happened to him.

And just so there is not calls that this is part of the conspiracy/hoax. I've been a member there for a while and I've seen his questions and remembered them as they were extremely urgent each time.

Peace

TimThompson

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
A magnetic pole shift is not a huge concern. People have known about this for years. A geological pole shift is a different story, and I don't think it can be predicted, e.g., as it was in the movie 2012. All of us will still be here on March 15th :-)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by TimThompson

Wonder why he doesn't come here to ATS?

Don't you think he should have done this? He is internet savvy, so I am sure he knows about this thread. Makes you wonder.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

he's read over this thread for sure because as soon as that post regarding his background showed up he edited out all his information on yahoo and wherever else epazuti name linked to

he might have an account here we're just unaware of the name hes using

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
godlike productions is down again

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by crimsonninja
godlike productions is down again

alex jones apparently addressed the whole conspiracy about him blocking a caller and denied it

not listening to his show because i dont listen to it but if anyone can verify that would be great
edit on 9-2-2011 by canadabcpg because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by canadabcpg

where did you hear that? is there a video

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
someone posted in my glp down thread that the caller called back into the show today and he cut her off

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by crimsonninja
someone posted in my glp down thread that the caller called back into the show today and he cut her off

ya lets not start more stuff without proof

i read about Alex jones addressing the caller on this thread lunaticoutpost.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by crimsonninja

If the person called again, and again Alex Jones cut her off, do you think this has more to do with her credibility or his credibility?

Maybe he really thinks she is just some crackpot acting like a Government official.

Maybe she is just another Oswego or Aoi3610... Although, about Aoi, I did notice he made a very bold prediction for the Prime Minister of wherever to become ruler of Israel so if that happens we will know for sure

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I looked at this lunaticoutpost link, (Per canadabpcg) and was curious to view their general forum and see their conversation topics. I truly truly truly don't mean and want to veer off topic from-this- thread, but someone -there-, posted about his horrible experience of making the horrible mistake of ordering pizza from one of those chain delivery services, ya know, those ones whos ads are -everywhere- you look. All I could do was nod and feel sorry for him while I thought about my own horrible experiences with doing what that poster did.
I realy truly am wondering, If these (sic)'food' CEOs are just stupid and greedy, or lazy and greedy or evil and greedy. To conspiracy theorize in a conspiracy forum here, are they part of the depopulation plan to starve everyone of nutrition? I'm to the point of only living off 'Ensure', if that hasen't been poisoned too.......
Okay sorry. Back to Jones, if you like.
edit on 9-2-2011 by simone50m because: spell-correct.

top topics

<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join