It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What was the average size of the alleged excavated UA93 debris?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATH911
Btw, there should have been around 200 seats on that plane. Can you show me a photo of ONE seat cushion piece?

I can't show you any photographs at all of United 93 or any other crash site. I doubt the FAA ever releases any crash site photographs becuase of sensitivity to human remains. We saw right away that when someone leaked the crash site photos of "Porsche Girl" it caused a gigantic flood of lawsuits.

Not that it matters, since it was from reading Wally Miller's account of finding seat cushions that made me mention it to begin with. Are you saying he's lying when he said he found seat cushions?

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
Do you include flexible pieces of wreckage like seat cusions along with inflexible pieces of wreckage like the fuselage in your averaging?

Sure.

Btw, there should have been around 200 seats on that plane. Can you show me a photo of ONE seat cushion piece?

No wait - "around 200"?? It was a Boeing Model 757-222. Its been almost ten years. You've been going on and on and on about plane wreckage and you never once try to find out this simple little piece of info?

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Think fire.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by Shadow Herder

Debunker/Old Guy ----"Our government would never do this to us....." sigh...

You got a couple of choices in life sonny boy. One, you can think everybody is out to "git ya" in which case your doomed to a life of fear and trepidation but at least you think someone is paying attention to you which is really what you fear the most - learning that your not the center of the universe and are quite ordinary.

Ignorance is bliss.......

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder

You got a couple of choices in life sonny boy. One, you can think everybody is out to "git ya" in which case your doomed to a life of fear and trepidation but at least you think someone is paying attention to you which is really what you fear the most - learning that your not the center of the universe and are quite ordinary.

Am I ignorant - well hell yes. I am old enough to realize that there is a whole world of things I don't know and I wish I had 20 lifetimes to learn them, but I don't so that's that. But the one thing I am not and never will be is delusional. I won't kid myself about what I don't know, and won't kid myself about what I do know.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

How about a seat belt?

Of course will find some idiotic excuses.....

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I overheard some Boeing engineers talking about the lack of a debris field there. It looks nothing at all like a real plane crash scene.

The Flight 93 story is the weakest link in the 9/11 conspiracy. I guess since it's out in the middle of nowhere they didn't bother putting the brightest members of their team on that operation.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by spots

It looks nothing at all like a real plane crash scene. [/ex

What are your qualifications in accident investigation?

Have you ever been to plane crash? YES or NO...?

Simply stating it does not look like a plane crash is not sufficient.......

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Yeah...where are all those pesky seat cushions, that should have been scattered(as cushions are prone to be...) all over the so-called crash site??
"Fire" SamKent says.....

Fire???

WHERE ??

No cushions no engines no wings no fuselage no tail no wiring no bodies no seats no wreckage no nothing......just a hole in the ground....

How can you have the audacity to even attempt to debate this point???

Theres no plane thedman.....what is there to know about Plane Crash Investigations!!

you keep saying you have experience with plane crash sites(which I dont believe for a second...), why is it you have no problem with the lack of any evidence whatsoever that shows a plane supposedly crashed there??

I know why.....

edit on 2-2-2011 by benoni because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by benoni

....no wreckage no nothing......

What about those photos of the wreckage?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
reply to post by ATH911

How about a seat belt?

Look how beat up and weathered that one half of a seat belt looks.

Now look at the following that was supposedly on the plane too:

They should make those seat belts out of that bandana material!

Btw, if there were 200 seats on the plane, there would be a total of 400 left and right seatbelt belts. You showed a photo of one. Shouldn't be too hard to show me another of the 399.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Skeptics,

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Skeptics,

Don't know, why? Don't know the temperature either, is that important?

Also, weight? volume? area? extreme dimension?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Why don't you ask your skeptic buddies. They weren't confused about what I meant. Not sure why you always are.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Am I ignorant - well hell yes. I am old enough to realize that there is a whole world of things I don't know and I wish I had 20 lifetimes to learn them

Some of us dont need 20 lifetimes to learn the truth and that may be your weakness.

edit on 2-2-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Why don't you ask your skeptic buddies. They weren't confused about what I meant. Not sure why you always are.

Classic hooper. Dodging questions with questions instead of admitting yet another defeat.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Classic hooper. Dodging questions with questions instead of admitting yet another defeat.

Yeah, I wish ATS would institute and enforce an anti-troll policy around here.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent

Think fire.

Where was the fire what caused it? How Big was it? How long did it burn for?... prove it.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

You think it's a defeat that he doesn't know the exact average "size" - whatever that means - of the debris? That he hasn't collected all the debris himself, multiplied its weight (or mass, or density, or length) and then divided by the total number of pieces. Just so he can come on here and give the answer to someone who can't be bothered to do even the simplest piece of investigation himself?

Extraordinary.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

I wish ATS would institute and enforce an anti-troll policy around here.

Irony. Irony. O, the irony.

If only it were not lost on some people....but, still is endless source of amusement for others....

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join