It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where did Airplane Wreckage used to Convict Moussaoui Come From?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by okbmd
reply to post by pshea38

So , are you saying that it was all a hoax and no one was killed on 9/11 ?

By the way , not even the hardcore truthers are going to associate themselves with this type of nonsense .

what is a hardcore truther? no planer, nuclear demolition man,
there is only one truth and one true story, no matter how much in telling it is distorted.
why is it non-sense when it fits all the facts:
no bodies found in the twin towers rubble-turned to dust according to firemen on the scene.
no bodies found at shanksville- incinerated by the impact.
first reports from hospital near pentagon attack- 20 casualties with minor injuries-later reports that bodies were incinerated by impact.
twin towers seen to be mostly hollow from twilight photographs.
anomalies and holes in almost every aspect of witness reporting.
proven video fakery.
special effects equipment(smoke generators) seen at the towers and the pentagon.
proven jumper photoshopping from the twin towers.
memorial photographs and tributes give no answers, only provoke more questions... and on and on and on and more and more and more.
if you are gunuinely interested in the truth no matter what, you will look it up.
if not you won't. why rule something out or in when you haven't looked at the evidence presented.
science is about formulating a workable theory and going with it until a better theory comes along which more closely fits the known facts.
3000 people not dying is far better that 3000 people dying but it won't half make us feel 3000 times as livid and 3000 times as duped.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Methinks you should learn some stuff about people before you make posts assuming things. When I say that there isnt anything new to learn, its not because I believe every facet of the public story. I dont. But I also realize that that full and complete story isnt one of a vast US government conspiracy to commit a heinous crime. Nor was there a vast media conspiracy to broadcast faked videos. And you still have not answered how your conspiracy managed to put images of the second jet onto all the privately owned cameras that recorded it.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Okay , I can see right now that you are not someone with whom I am going to be able to have an intelligent discourse .

You have a good day .

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596
reply to post by pshea38

Methinks you should learn some stuff about people before you make posts assuming things. When I say that there isnt anything new to learn, its not because I believe every facet of the public story. I dont. But I also realize that that full and complete story isnt one of a vast US government conspiracy to commit a heinous crime. Nor was there a vast media conspiracy to broadcast faked videos. And you still have not answered how your conspiracy managed to put images of the second jet onto all the privately owned cameras that recorded it.

i agree. no heinous crime to kill its own citizens. just a vast insurence hoax facilitating the conspiracy to commit heinous crimes against other countries citizens. you also haven't answered me. to what degree do you accept the governments story? 100%, 88%, 59%, 32% or what? we all started off at 100%. i wonder how many are even any where near 25%, and why stop there. if you found out that i lied to you 3 out of 4 times, would you not even consider that i lied the 4th time as well? it has been shown that there was a media conspiracy but you choose to not look there, so no amount of spiel from me will convince you. various discrepancies exist between the different private recordings(plane angle of approach, smoke direction. colour and density discrepencies etc.) and holes(non blurred images of a plane moving 500+mph, lack of any exhaust vortices etc.) have been picked in each and every individual case. the only reasonable conclusion to come to is that these individuals, like the media, were presupplied with doctored generated images and used as pawns to sell the lie. if you think people wouldn't take part in this, i say think again. money is what it is all about and some(most?) will do almost anything for. where you go is up to you. if you are a decent person, i wish you well, genuinely.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by okbmd
reply to post by pshea38

Okay , I can see right now that you are not someone with whom I am going to be able to have an intelligent discourse .

You have a good day .

thank you. i will. our definitions of intelligent are most likely at odds.
take it easy.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

22 April 2006 - SCHOLARS CALL MOUSSAOUI TRIAL A "CHARADE"

SCHOLARS CALL MOUSSAOUI TRIAL A "CHARADE"

See Constitutional Rights on Trial; Describe Accused as Patsy

Witness tampering, faked evidence, inflammatory testimony display political motives and confirm Charlie Sheen's concerns, experts claim.

Washington, DC (PRWEB) April 22, 2006 -- The trial holding Zacarias Moussaoui responsible for the horrors of 9/11 has all the marks of a political charade, according to Scholars for 9/11 Truth, a society of experts devoted to exposing falsehoods and establishing truths about the events of that day. "Even the most basic elements of due process have been violated," according to James H. Fetzer, its founder and co-chair, "by failing to prove that the accused had anything to do with 9/11. What we are seeing here tends to substantiate Charlie Sheen's allegations."

Fetzer insists there has been a clever ruse to confuse the jury by using a confession to one plot as though it were evidence of complicity in another. As The New York Times (April 27, 2005) reported, Moussaoui "confessed" to having been involved in a plot to fly a plane into the White House to free Sheik Omar Abdel Rahman, who is serving a life sentence for terrorist acts. He denied that he was part of the 9/11 attacks in New York City and Washington, D.C.

For more, twilightpines.com...
edit on 28/1/11 by masqua because: Trimmed Quote, added 'ex' tags for external content

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by JimFetzer

Watch Jim take a beating from Mark Roberts

Google Video Link

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join