It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where did Airplane Wreckage used to Convict Moussaoui Come From?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by FDNY343

Originally posted by FDNY343
Originally posted by kaya82
members of the 9/11 commission came out to say it was a joke and the government are goin out there way to hide info from the public

Citation Needed. (Hint: The 9/11 Commissioners said later AFTER the investigation that they were satisfied that they got the truth)

No, they were not satisfied, they admitted they were lied to and wanted a criminal investigation.

9/11 - the big cover-up?
Even the chair of the 9/11 Commission now admits that the official evidence they were given was 'far from the truth'.
The chair and vice chair of the 9/11 Commission, respectively Thomas Kean and Lee Hamilton, assert in their book, Without Precedent, that they were "set up to fail" and were starved of funds to do a proper investigation. They also confirm that they were denied access to the truth and misled by senior officials in the Pentagon and the federal aviation authority; and that this obstruction and deception led them to contemplate slapping officials with criminal charges.
Despite the many public statements by 9/11 commissioners and staff members acknowledging they were repeatedly lied to, not a single person has ever been charged, tried, or even reprimanded, for lying to the 9/11 Commission.

The final report did not examine key evidence, and neglected serious anomalies in the various accounts of what happened. The commissioners admit their report was incomplete and flawed, and that many questions about the terror attacks remain unanswered. Nevertheless, the 9/11 Commission was swiftly closed down on August 21 2004.

www.guardian.co.uk...

edit on 22-1-2011 by impressme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Six Sigma

Originally posted by Six Sigma
A defense psychologist testified that Zacarias Moussaoui is a paranoid schizophrenic with delusions. That could be part of it.

Interesting if true because he was found competent to stand trial. Makes you wonder what kind of diagnosis would be required to be considered incompetent.

Still a marked difference from refusing to plead guilty, asking to testify in front of Congress and claiming to have proof of the government's complicity in the attacks and then saying "I'm guilty and I'm Al-Qaeda" after 3 months of being in government custody.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

Originally posted by vipertech0596
reply to post by gladtobehere

Realization that his attempted insanity defense was not going to work? Realization that, pleading guilty for his actions/plans might ensure that he could possibly walk out of prison many years from now....rather than dying inside of one?

Well theres that or he was simply asking for the opportunity to expose what we already know about 9/11.

I have to wonder what exactly got him the label of "delusional". His assertion that the government was involved in the attacks...?

Using that criteria, 95% of ATS members would be declared "delusional" not to mention more than half of New Yorkers.

Half of New Yorkers Believe US Leaders Had Foreknowledge of Impending 9-11 Attacks and "Consciously Failed" To Act; 66% Call For New Probe of Unanswered Questions by Congress or New York's Attorney General, New Zogby Poll Reveals

The establishment would probably recommend that the entire German population be heavily "sedated".

Poll in Germany: 89.5 doubt official version of 9/11

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere
reply to post by vipertech0596

reply to post by gladtobehere

Realization that his attempted insanity defense was not going to work? Realization that, pleading guilty for his actions/plans might ensure that he could possibly walk out of prison many years from now....rather than dying inside of one?

Well theres that or he was simply asking for the opportunity to expose what we already know about 9/11.

I have to wonder what exactly got him the label of "delusional". His assertion that the government was involved in the attacks...?

Using that criteria, 95% of ATS members would be declared "delusional" not to mention more than half of New Yorkers.

Half of New Yorkers Believe US Leaders Had Foreknowledge of Impending 9-11 Attacks and "Consciously Failed" To Act; 66% Call For New Probe of Unanswered Questions by Congress or New York's Attorney General, New Zogby Poll Reveals

The establishment would probably recommend that the entire German population be heavily "sedated".

Poll in Germany: 89.5 doubt official version of 9/11

The Zogby poll you linkes to, it about Bill Clinton. Please try again.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
Everything seems to be scripted. Check out the video of patsy Ziad Jarrah, alleged hijacker of alleged flight 93.
This is his martyrdom video.....

You can tell that he believed this was all a joke or for a training exercise. Nothing he is saying comes from his own mind and was prepared for him to read. In retrospect you can tell he doesnt believe this is serious or even real. He can barely contain himself from laughing.
edit on 21-1-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

gosh. check out roemer on video at 1.15. a def. reptillian candidate with those eyes...

all fake, including most if not all of the dead and deaths on 9/11. fake preprepared cgi footage passed off as live by dastardly complicit media.

check www.septemberclues.info.... the site even most 'truthers' fear because it is too close to the truth for comfort. for backup see www.letsrollforum.com for a myriad of eye-opening anomalies

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

So , my good friend Edward Day of Lad. 11 was a figment of my imagination? Damn....

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by FDNY343

Or LT Michael Quility of Ladder 11 , family member of one my department members......

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

Agreed. I could go on for days. But, lets just see what this guy/gal has to say.

I'm willing to bet he won't be back to defend himself.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

reply to post by thedman

Agreed. I could go on for days. But, lets just see what this guy/gal has to say.

i can not comment on individual cases. what is clear is that if you visit the aforementioned websites, you cannot but admit that the number of blatant fakeries is beyond question. very little information is available for the vast majority of the victims and most memorial photographs and condolances look to be contrived. it has been proven that numerous actors had been used on 9/11 in conjuction with a complicit media who report streaming live images of the event which was later shown to have been impossible.www.septemberclues.info. also it has been shown that numerous images of distressed individuals both seen in the buildings and jumping from the building display grave anomolies and some jumper images display clear signs of photoshopping.letsrollforums.com... under victim fraud/media fraud... i have no desire to upset anyones sensibilities but if so many aspects of that day are proven to be fake, then must we not open our minds to all possibilities
edit on 23-1-2011 by pshea38 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

How pathetic can the truth movement get? If you truly believe the majority of the victims were fake....then I truly feel sorry for you. That and I have some beachfront property in Utah I would like to sell you.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38

reply to post by thedman

i can not comment on individual cases. what is clear is that if you visit the aforementioned websites, you cannot but admit that the number of blatant fakeries is beyond question. very little information is available for the vast majority of the victims and most memorial photographs and condolances look to be contrived. it has been proven that numerous actors had been used on 9/11 in conjuction with a complicit media who report streaming live images of the event which was later shown to have been impossible.www.septemberclues.info. also it has been shown that numerous images of distressed individuals both seen in the buildings and jumping from the building display grave anomolies and some jumper images display clear signs of photoshopping.letsrollforums.com... under victim fraud/media fraud... i have no desire to upset anyones sensibilities but if so many aspects of that day are proven to be fake, then must we not open our minds to all possibilities

please show me proof of the actors, or is this just another thing that truthers want to believe

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   

reply to post by pshea38

How pathetic can the truth movement get? If you truly believe the majority of the victims were fake....then I truly feel sorry for you. That and I have some beachfront property in Utah I would like to sell you.

i wonder how you came by your beachfront property in the first place. now you are trying to pass it on but i ain't biting like you did. you don't need to feel sorry for me. so do you buy all the government story, most of it, about half or well less than half. has your position altered according to new information coming to light and have you come to exercise critical thinking and become a fraction less gullible than we all were initially. i do not know your position on 9/11 nor do i need to but if you are interested in the truth, then i have already given you links to sites which i believe any reasonable person will appreciate the truth value of. if you are a staunch supporter of the official story then all i can say is that i hope the pay is worth it. adieu.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by bl2k10

Originally posted by pshea38

reply to post by thedman

please show me proof of the actors, or is this just another thing that truthers want to believe

i have given you links already. i don't need to prove anything to anyone else but if you need to prove things to yourself, i assume you will be open to any and all information that can shed new light. an open mind could learn alot from visiting the aforementioned links. you use the word truthers in a derogatory fashion as if a desire to unearth what has really happened and is really happening is a simpletons errand. should i refer to you as a non-truther, if you, even now, swallow the government story hook, line and sinker. i think i definately should, if that is your position. if it is not, then to what degree has your position shifted over the years, what are the reasons for these shifts, and could you envision scenarios where this position futher shifts. the media, owned and controlled by a handful are complicit in this governmental fraud and anyone involved has been paid off to perpetuate the official bull# story.it obviosly is not in their interests for the truth to come out, but come out it will.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

There is no truly "new" information that has come to light in the last nine years. It has all been there. The only thing that changes is how the "truth" movement tries to pervert the facts to fit their cockamanie theories.

And certainly nothing to change the reality of that day. The reality that 19 men hijacked four airliners and turned them into guided missiles used in the worst terrorist attack in history.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

reply to post by pshea38

There is no truly "new" information that has come to light in the last nine years. It has all been there. The only thing that changes is how the "truth" movement tries to pervert the facts to fit their cockamanie theories.

And certainly nothing to change the reality of that day. The reality that 19 men hijacked four airliners and turned them into guided missiles used in the worst terrorist attack in history.

so every single known fact today corresponds with and confirms the governments official story in your eyes. methinks you have been spending too much time at your beachhouse. alot of the so-called truth movement are aligned with and shills of the government and are employed and funded to muddy the waters and divert enquiry away from the real truth. most blatently refuse to accept the reality of media complicity in the hoax because they have been made aware that this can not come to light. the genuine truth seekers have had to wade their way through layer upon layer of bull# and have to fight every step of the way against their own. little by little ye are loosing the battle. my own fears are that there is some dastardly plan in waiting for when the truth finally comes knocking. no real evidense of any planes at any of the 'attacked' sites. 2 planes brought down 3 massive buildings in new york(come off it) and similar planes can cut their silhouettes through steel at the twin towers but not through concrete at the pentagon. why am i even bothering. you probably know the truth already. a job is a job i guess.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

For starters , not even the most ardent or adamant "truthers" on this site give any credence to septemberclues or letsrollforums .

no real evidense of any planes at any of the 'attacked' sites.

This is totally false , aircraft debris was recovered at all of the sites .

No offence but , there is a lot you need to catch up on .

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

alot of the so-called truth movement are aligned with and shills of the government and are employed and funded to muddy the waters

And what makes you think the sites you referenced don't fit this criteria ?

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by okbmd
reply to post by pshea38

For starters , not even the most ardent or adamant "truthers" on this site give any credence to septemberclues or letsrollforums .

no real evidense of any planes at any of the 'attacked' sites.

This is totally false , aircraft debris was recovered at all of the sites .

No offence but , there is a lot you need to catch up on .

why not, may i ask? too radical..to assert media complicity in light of direct, indisputable video and other evidence. this truth is too dangerous, as you know. awful ramifications for alot of peole. your theorising is hardly accepted by anyone anymore, and you know it. 19 muslem hijackers did jacksheet. plants, patsies, scapegoats and distractions to help sell the lie and pave a smooth path toward the annexation of valuable foreign natural resources, amongst other objectives, whilst at the same time providing the government justification for treading on the basic rights of its own people. revenge was ruthlessly served to countless(over 1 million?) innocent men, women and children while the real so-called perpetrators remain unpunished. why? there was no mass murder, no slaughter by foreigners, simply the biggest hoax in modern history. even the u.s. government wouldn't kill so many of its own citizens(on logistic and not moral grounds). i don't need to catch up on much. i have chopped and changed as i have become aware of more and more and finally, i am settling on the almost certain truth, as i believe more and more people are.

it is clear to any observer that the shanksville site is not the site of a REAL plane crash and, like ALL the other sites, FAKE parts were planted(in a very naive and half-arsed manner as it turns out, though it takes some people longer than others to work this out). i could go into all the details but i can't be bothered and you already know anyways. as i say, only people with a vested interest will doggedly defend the official story. after all that is what they have been and are being PAID for.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by okbmd
reply to post by pshea38

alot of the so-called truth movement are aligned with and shills of the government and are employed and funded to muddy the waters

And what makes you think the sites you referenced don't fit this criteria ?

indisputable video and other evidence my friend, and as i said short shrift from the funded shills for no logical reason other than their truths are so dangerous and simple. they are shunned by almost all because they are so close. but truth will out and the darkness will gradually give way to something indisputably transparent.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

So , are you saying that it was all a hoax and no one was killed on 9/11 ?

By the way , not even the hardcore truthers are going to associate themselves with this type of nonsense .

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join