It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iridium Is The Massive Conspiracy!!! ATS This is massive!!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
All I seem to get out of this info is that it Debunks a lot of UFO sightings. But I still do not get the connections you are refferring to.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Can i ask one favour of you all. Would it be possible for you to provide me with credible sources that i can relay my findings to. Or individuals who also hold what im saying as fact in my opinion in relation to their beliefs.

Time is limited. Please be quick. We all need to get the information out there before its lost or stopped.

I assure you when i say this revelation is Earth Changing. It has the potential of changing everything as we know and reveal the truth.
Please provide links to credible sources.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by iamahumandoing

Looking back I see you mentioned Fluoride - number 9.... We All know what that stuff does to the pineal gland.
Look at the number of Tm - 69
Look at its properties.

Come on......
Surely someone else must see this stuff.

Then try link it to Solfeggio frequencies. 285, 528, 852, 174, 417, 741, 396, 639, 963
Have a play with those - do some sums...
Look at the differences 111, 222, 213, 132
Download trueRTA and have a play with them (don't play 528 and 741 together - Devil's note - 213 difference - is this the real mark of the Beast?)
www.trueaudio.com...
open a few windows so you can mix them

Look at magic squares - esp. the magic square of the sun - 12 Christ cycles @ 222 = 8880
www.jesus8880.com...

Are we looking at 666 in the wrong way. Who do you ring if you invert it?
What change does everyone pay in the shops - always has a 9 or 99?

A step further...

So if 213 is bad (think of an olympic podium), maybe 132 isn't - can anyone see anything in the above link that relates to 132?

ps. There's a magic square of the moon too.
edit on 16-1-2011 by iamahumandoing because: extra info

edit on Sun Jan 16 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by DaWhiz

Huhh ... perfect catch. And what about lay lines? It also may be key for otherwise strange pole-bounded orbits of Iridium constellation. Tomorrow I'll try to dig deeper.
On page 7 of this thread I though I'm total freak if I'm reading this #, now I'm interested. At least I'll learn something new.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Do you want me to put this in another way that Hollywood would have done because here is another massive connection to the bigger picture.

Do you want me to totally blow your mind? I ask this is seriousness. My next post will show you hollywood style the connections i have made.
Iridium - Transformers- Evil Decepticons- heroic Autobots-two factions of alien robots who can disguise themselves by transforming into everyday machinery.

Heres the link to the plot en.wikipedia.org...(film)#Plot

PlotOptimus Prime, heroic leader of the benevolent Autobots, describes in a voice-over the shutdown of the Transformers' home world, Cybertron. It was destroyed by the malevolent Decepticon leader Megatron in his quest to get hold of the All Spark. The Autobots want to find the All Spark so they can use it to rebuild Cybertron and end the war between the Autobots and the Decepticons, while the Decepticons want to use it to obliterate the Autobots and take over the universe. Megatron had managed to locate the All Spark on Earth, but crash-landed in the Arctic Circle and froze in the ice. After stumbling upon his frozen body in 1897, explorer Captain Archibald Witwicky accidentally activated Megatron's navigational system and his eye glasses were imprinted with the coordinates of the All Spark's location, an incident that left him blind and mentally unstable. Sector 7, a secret government organization created by President Herbert Hoover, discovered the All Spark in the Colorado River and built the Hoover Dam around it to mask its energy emissions. The still-frozen Megatron was moved into this facility and was used to advance human technology through reverse engineering.

In the present day, a group of Decepticons composed of Blackout, Scorponok, Frenzy, Barricade, Starscream, Brawl and Bonecrusher, have landed on Earth and assumed the disguise of Earth vehicles. Blackout and Scorponok attack the U.S. SOCCENT forward operations base in Qatar and try to hack into the U.S. Military network to find the location of Megatron and the All Spark. Their mission is thwarted when the base staff cuts the network cable connections. While Blackout destroys the rest of the base, Scorponok pursues a small group of survivors, led by Captain William Lennox and Sergeant Robert Epps, who have photographic evidence of the robots. Scorponok is eventually repelled and hides in the sand after the humans manage to call air support and damage his tail. During this battle, the military discovers the only effective weapons against the Decepticons' armor are high-heat sabot rounds.

After Blackout's failure, Frenzy infiltrates Air Force One to again hack into the military network, planting a computer virus. He finds the map imprinted on Captain Witwicky's glasses. While the Pentagon interferes with Frenzy's plan, he finds that Witwicky's descendant Sam Witwicky intends to sell the glasses on eBay. Frenzy and Barricade begin tracking Sam's location. Meanwhile, Sam unknowingly buys the Autobot scout Bumblebee (also on Earth disguised as a 1976 Camaro[3]) as his first car. After Bumblebee helps Sam woo his crush, Mikaela Banes, he leaves at night to transmit a homing signal to the rest of the Autobots. Sam pursues Bumblebee, thinking someone is stealing his car, but is shocked to find his car is actually a giant robot, which he regards as evil as first. Sam then gets arrested, and in the police station, tries to explain to the police officer what happened, but the apathetic and impassive officer just assumes that he is hallucinating under the influence of drugs. When Bumblebee (in car mode) returns the following day, Sam flees, believing the car is stalking him. While out, Barricade attacks Sam and ferociously interrogates him about his grandfather's glasses. Bumblebee saves Sam and Mikaela and engages Barricade in battle. During the fight, Mikaela severs Frenzy's head but he transforms into her cellphone and hides in her purse. They leave to meet with the rest of the Autobot team—Optimus Prime, Jazz, Ironhide, and Ratchet—who have landed on Earth and taken the forms of Earth vehicles as well. Sam, Mikaela, and the Autobots return to Sam's home and obtain the glasses; however, agents from Sector 7 arrive and take Sam and Mikaela into custody. The Autobots intervene, but Sector 7 captures Bumblebee and sends Sam and Mikaela away.

Sam and Mikaela are taken to Hoover Dam, as are Lennox and Epps, under Defense Secretary John Keller's orders. Frenzy sends an alert to the other Decepticons and sneaks into the technology system, freeing Megatron from his frozen state. Sam convinces the Sector 7 agents to release Bumblebee so that he can deliver the All Spark to Optimus. Frenzy's hacking has shut down government communications, but Keller and two hackers, Maggie and Glen, manage to establish a signal to the Air Force in order to support the Autobot-human convoy that has gone to nearby Mission City to hide the All Spark. The Decepticons attack; Bonecrusher, Frenzy, Jazz, Brawl, Barricade and Blackout are all killed during the ensuing battle. Sam, who was instructed to put the All Spark into Optimus' chest if Megatron prevailed (thereby destroying it and Optimus), instead rams the All Spark cube into Megatron's chest. The All Spark disintegrates, and its power obliterates Megatron. Optimus takes a fragment of the All Spark from Megatron's corpse, but admits that with its destruction, their home world Cybertron cannot be restored. The government orders the closure of Sector 7 and has the destroyed Megatron and other Decepticons dumped into the Laurentian Abyss. Lennox and Epps are reunited with their families, and Sam and Mikaela form a relationship. Optimus transmits a message to all surviving Autobots in space, telling them that they have a new home on Earth. During the credits, Starscream—the only surviving Decepticon besides Scorponok—escapes into space to tell the true leader of the Decepticons The Fallen of what has happened.

Please do not reply until i remove this sentence because i havent finished supplying the evidence.

Youre gonna love it. Remember open mind please.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Hopefully you are following and havent skimped because thats whats taking all the time up too.
Youre not cheating me by skimping through you are cheating yourselves. Sometimes i can only point things out i cant lead you.

All Spark en.wikipedia.org...
The AllSpark is a term for two different objects within the Transformers media franchise:

In the Beast Machines: Transformers television series, it is a term for the Transformers' afterlife.
In the Transformers 2007 live action film, it is a cube-shaped artifact adorned with glyphs and designs which is capable of granting independent life to normal electronic and mechanical objects and is the source of life for all Transformers. It was known as The Matrix, but changed to avoid confusion with the film franchise of the same name.
In the Transformers Animated 2007-2010 TV series, it shares a similar history and capabilities with its 2007 film counterpart, but resembles the Autobot Matrix of Leadership. It is referred to as the "Matrice" in the French version of the show.
Coincidences?
edit on 16-1-2011 by jazz10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Well so far we've been offered:
Blunt force trauma, ate themselves to death, drank themselves to death, ran into a fireworks display,
and naturally died in flight because this happens all the time.

This is USA, Italy, Romania, and Sweden.
Using just your own simple logic and critical thinking,
does this even sound remotely possible, and probable, and what are the odds of all these things happening in such a short time frame from various sources, rather than being caused by one single repeated source?

Just because someone presents a different idea that doesnt sit well with our/your limited knowledge gives license to attack and name call and act like he's asking us to drink poison?
Scientific behavior? Mature behavior?

A closed mind gains nothing new.
My god if you told Henry the 8th that glass balls would light his castle at night and you could go to the moon,
you'd have been locked away,
seriously!

www.allvoices.com... nt-trauma-to-their-organs-the-states-top-veter

www.huffingtonpost.com...

www.newser.com...
edit on 16-1-2011 by HappilyEverAfter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
This ones a biggie and will blow a few cells
Read all the links please.
The Allspark
en.wikipedia.org...:Allspark.jpg

ITS VOSTOK LAKE thats where it is,thats where the cube is! Im telling you that is why they are there. Tipping point is very near. Can anyone refresh me in regard to any conspiracy theories that may say the same as me?

Please feel free to reply now

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
How many Decepticons?
A group of Decepticons composed of Blackout, Scorponok, Frenzy, Barricade, Starscream, Brawl and Bonecrusher.
Look them up on google you will be very suprised indeed

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

BP have just signed a contract with Russians for Antarctic drilling.
We know the Russians are doing the exploration of Vostok.

Connection?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by iamahumandoing

Do you see same things dressed different or just maybe fact?

Its important you all read this
en.wikipedia.org...:Cubic-face-centered.svg evidence of the star?

You may also want to look into this subect?

Osmium
en.wikipedia.org...(disambiguation)
oh and theres this? Notice the shape?en.wikipedia.org...:Hexagonal.svg
Osmium ( /ˈɒzmiəm/ OZ-mee-əm) is a chemical element that has the symbol Os and atomic number 76. Osmium is a hard, brittle, blue-gray or blue-black transition metal in the platinum family, and is the densest natural element. Osmium is twice as dense as lead. The density of osmium is 22.59 g/cm3, slightly greater than that of iridium, the second densest element. Osmium is found in nature as an alloy, mostly in platinum ores. Osmium is also used in alloys, with platinum, iridium and other platinum group metals. Those alloys are employed in fountain pen tips, electrical contacts and in other applications where extreme durability and hardness are needed.

Ying Yang perhaps ? decepticon and auto bots. The other piece of the god particle?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I am hearing the same sentence over and over in this thread. "What is the connection between Iridium the element and Iridium the company?" You want it simple to understand correct? Here is simple for you. Iridium the element is used in manufacturing the satellites by Iridium the company. Iridium the element just happens to be used in the auto industry and just so happens to be one of those "rare earth elements". Rare earth elements? Like as in the 5 trillion worth that also was "coincidentally" found in Afghanistan, after we were already in there for the "War on Terror"? People kill for gold, iridium is more rare than gold. Do the math people.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
if you have read what i have provided you will have seen this??\

An alloy of 90% platinum and 10% osmium is used in surgical implants such as pacemakers and replacement of pulmonary valves

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
iI would like to put it to you that we are on to an amazing discovery that einstein would be proud of. This is bordering on ridiculous

Osmium tetroxide has been used in fingerprint detection[44] and in staining fatty tissue for optical and electron microscopy. As a strong oxidant, it cross-links lipids mainly by reacting with unsaturated carbon-carbon bonds, and thereby both fixes biological membranes in place in tissue samples and simultaneously stains them. Because osmium atoms are extremely electron dense, osmium staining greatly enhances image contrast in transmission electron microscopy (TEM) studies of biological materials. Those carbon materials have otherwise very weak TEM contrast (see image).[15] Another osmium compound, osmium ferricyanide (OsFeCN), exhibits similar fixing and staining action

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Hey mate, im still quite unaware of this conspiracy, and need a lot more time to go through all your links thoroughly.

Your claim that global sattelite system, using/calling themselves iridium can use frequencies for many things, i can understand the comunication type of thing, and global surveillance tied to NWO etc.

As a weapon by harnessing a specific frequency or concentration of to result in mass animal die offs as preliminary testing can also be plausible, though im skeptical atm, and i need to further research through your links.

However, the notion of producing illusions and immediate mind control can be hard to swallow, weather control i can understand to be possible aswell.

Hmm its going to be interesting looking further into this conspiracy, if it holds ground i applaud you adn thanks you for giving us this information to start our research and debating on.

Just to throw it out there, in terms of prophecies it is written that the so called world leader/antichrist figure will have global power, will be able to communicate somehow with everyone on an individual level. He will have what seem to be miraculous powers, like weather control. Faking or making illusions of bringing the dead back to life.

Also one of his miraculous powers, will be the ability to show someone visually, heaven with all the eye candy within, and hell, with all its doom n gloom. This miracle will be shown to what seems every individuals along with questions about his authority and claim of prophethood>godhood.

The time of the antichrist has been purported to be the biggest trial for mankind and one that has been prophesised by all previous messengers as to being the biggest test.

IMO from a religious perspective this trial would be easy to pass as we have had all the answers and the prophecies telling of whats to come, so my conclusion is that there has to be some either technological, or multidimentional ET/djinn/spirit/alien beings that will aid this antichrist figure, maybe mindcontrol, or witht he use of technologies of iridum etc your describe could maybe fit this prophecy.

Lastly the final prophecy about the smoke/rapture and vibrational levels, string theory, parallel dimention/holograms, frequency etc may fit into this iridium conspiracy aswell. It will certainly fit NWO agendas for population control and all the Doomsday seed vault, Denver airport, Georgia guidestones talk.

There is without a doubt a culmination of all things religious, scientific, natural/anomalous events, worldwide economic disorders, and mankind awareness in this brink of CHANGE.

Hope we are all ready to oppose the deception once it commences.

Thanks Jazz for your thread, i hope the ATS community can look into it and build strong debatable theories and facts form this. Im sure many others will try to elaborate and summarise the thread, so hopefuly dufuses like me would understand better, though im yet to go through your links.

Thanks again, looking forward to replying once ive gotten round to it.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Jazz, Iridium is an important connection, but Rare Earth elements are the bigger connection. The golden (pun intended) rule of rarity is, the more rare something is, the more valuable it becomes. Especially if an application is found for it. If I had the last booger on earth in my nose, and they found an application for it, you better believe people will fight to obtain it. People need to realize that. If that booger meant domination of a large part of an industry, those with "money=power" will lie, cheat, and steal to remain in "money=power".

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimistPrime
I am hearing the same sentence over and over in this thread. "What is the connection between Iridium the element and Iridium the company?" You want it simple to understand correct? Here is simple for you. Iridium the element is used in manufacturing the satellites by Iridium the company. Iridium the element just happens to be used in the auto industry and just so happens to be one of those "rare earth elements". Rare earth elements? Like as in the 5 trillion worth that also was "coincidentally" found in Afghanistan, after we were already in there for the "War on Terror"? People kill for gold, iridium is more rare than gold. Do the math people.

Huge amounts of iridium was found in afghanistan? 5 trillion worth? You are joking right? Is there any source for this, it seems unbelievably improtant to this conspiracy or even outside of it! That is staggering if true!

This conspiracy will definitely develop. Yesterday i hadnt a clue about any of this iridium talk, or its importance. Its weird to hear about this being found in afghanistan like this...

This is very weird, i wish we knew about this more before :S

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Here's how I got here:

8 years ago I was a different person. A materialist. A doubting Thomas if you will (my name is David by the way). My brother pointed me in a certain direction...
He told me to look into the night sky and scream out in my head to 'bring it on, show me the worst you have'....
So I did.
Later that night I fell asleep and was having a very real experience, there was a huge dark metallic 'blob' on the other side of my front door. It started to slowly pour itself through my letterbox.
I awoke in terror, the clock read 2:22. I wouldn't even go into the hall to check.

That scared me but didn't really affect me from then on...apart from this sequence of 2's that kept popping up everywhere. Whenever I'd look at a clock it seemed to be that time or a variation thereof.
I finally became interested in life a few years back with meditation, following a series of lucid dreams I had.
I stumbled across a blog on the net 'Wolves in Sheep's Clothing' by MattTwoFour. All this information was new to me and inspired me to dig deeper on all levels - It took me a while to realise that everything was connected. I just had to work out why and how. Over a year of lurking on ATS and other conspiracy sites I decided I had enough info to be able to make a useful contribution. So I joined.
I'm still seeing it. The other month i turned on the roulette channel (trying to predict the next number is a game I like to play when i'm flicking through) and the last numbers drawn read 30, 22, 21, 2, 2, 2, 16, 13, 9 the time was 1:25.
There's sooo many more 'coincidences' - I've seen and felt hundreds - no exaggeration - its just got to be something bigger. Everytime something catches my eye I follow it - the way everything ties together gets pretty astonishing pretty quick and it took some getting over once I saw I was finding evidence literally everywhere where I looked.

I think the number is a sign i'm on the right track.
Other people I know have started seeing it too, others 1:11.

I'm interested in another possibility - pretty far out - but I think the people seeing these numbers need to come together and work on these connections - if they read our posts - they may see connections and coincidences with their experiences.

Hope this means something to someone apart from just me.
edit on 16-1-2011 by iamahumandoing because: more thoughts

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Hey Jazz

Creepy connections you made.

What are you actually implying here ? The antichrist and the number of the beast ?
Hostile take over by decepticons ? Or by the elite ?

Are we all gonna change frequency ?

Prison planet ?

What do you think this all leads to ?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by nastyj

They are very vague in describing what are the elements included in this find. Ive heard different amounts ranging from 1-5 trillion. Iron, copper, and gold are mentioned among them. Why would such abundant resources be listed as "rare earth elements"? Here is just a little article found when entering the words "Rare Earth Element Afghanistan" into Google.
www.popsci.com...

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join