It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whiny Man with Misogynistic Blog Declares, to Crickets, He Is Boycotting American Women

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
You know, this guy could solve all of the world's problems. We just need all men to boycott all women, and vice versa. Just stop breeding. Then, there would be no more relationship bickering, no more whining about the opposite sex, no more fighting over men/women. Global peace, AND would solve the world's overpopulation problem, all in one fell swoop!

Or, we could just stop bickering over the opposite sex and move on when we've been hurt. That's what I've done (multiple times.) Of course, the first idea is much more grandiose.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

I ignore it because most likely, I would never date that person anyway.

Usually, if someone says that they hate others in this way, it usually means that they hate THEMSELVES.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
What was I thinking, this man is obviously correct in his assertion women who are not American are his cup of tea. I wonder if he has met this woman,

I mean, she is quite superior to American women, seems like she possesses the attributes this man is seeking. Unfrotunately, Twilight Saga tattoo woman is already snapped up!! Her husband must be beaming with pride.

from this place

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Reminds me of Eddie Murphy (Warning Questionable Language Ahead).

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

I've always suspected that I have Aspergers because my social life was terrible growing up. When I turned 13, peer pressure and the media taught me that women were objects to be manipulated and exploited. My mother was nowhere to be seen to correct this (I went to a school 3 hours away, only saw parents on weekends).

It's not easy to turn off that programming. It's a new year and I want to try dating again. Then again, I say this at the beginning of every single year and I do nothing about it.

Just sharing some thoughts.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Good grief...

In about 10 yrs the twilight guys will be on her butt and sliding down her legs.. ...ewwww...

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SmedleyBurlap

Plus, if women no longer want to fulfill a traditional role, who will fulfill it? It becomes a form of anarchy as neither male or female in relationship want to cook, clean and so forth.

My parents got it right with splitting the duties 50/50, along with prize money and so forth.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

I've always suspected that I have Aspergers because my social life was terrible growing up. When I turned 13, peer pressure and the media taught me that women were objects to be manipulated and exploited. My mother was nowhere to be seen to correct this (I went to a school 3 hours away, only saw parents on weekends).

It's not easy to turn off that programming. It's a new year and I want to try dating again. Then again, I say this at the beginning of every single year and I do nothing about it.

Just sharing some thoughts.

My oldest has Aspergers... there is a little more to it than social issues.
Most aspies are too smart to be taken in or fooled by social BS and what you are describing. You get a few aspies together.. we have get togethers in the summer.. and these kids will be formidable forces in the future against PC social BS and media manipulation. The issue with aspies is processing. Its atypical.... but not inferior. Just not what you are programmed to believe is "normal". Theyre some of the most REAL people I have ever met.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I quite agree. My marriage ended due to an affair on my ex's part. I spent too long wallowing in a bitterness that spiralled out of control. I finally moved on past the hurt and hate and bitterness, and made giant leaps in how I view relationships now. I can look back and notjust see HIS sins, but can now see and correct the miriad of things I myself did wrong. I can say I was projecting a hatred of my own faults and myself during that time. I am lucky and glad I managed to use the experience to change, I am much stronger now, and different. I cringe when I see others h=behaving like I used to, and I feel deeply sorry for them, because it is bourne out of deep deep pain and hurt.

I ignore it because most likely, I would never date that person anyway.

Usually, if someone says that they hate others in this way, it usually means that they hate THEMSELVES.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
You keep bringing up great points. Males and females aARE programmed and it is damn hard to break that programming. I feel like when I post these kind threads, it helps at least to get discussion going, because all of these topics ARE related, all of the gender/female/male threads have one thing common, and that is they all ultimately result from this programming we ar eassaulted with every day!!reply to post by The Sword

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Good for you Hotbaked! SO many never reach that point. Even in my marriage which is really a great one, we have disagreements. Its never just one.. but both have to participate. If you keep up the introspection, you will find yourself in successful relationships romantic or not.
Its just being a grown up.. but it seems like folks just never grow up these days. Not in an emotional sense anyway.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

Well, most relationships don't make sense to me anyway, especially when they involve two people that eventually get to a point where they can't stand each other, etc.

I'm the type that can have a short conversation with someone and then lose further interest in the conversation. I literally run out of words and rather than let it get awkward, I just stop talking. I've only found one person that took offense to it and we no longer chat. She was quite possibly the most negative person I've ever known in my life.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I'll be honest enough to admit - I went through a time where it seemed like American women were boycotting me and going only for the "bad boys". When I did find one that was would break the boycott my experiences were kind of like the guy describes.

Then after a year or 2 or 3 ( yeah - I'm kind of dense at times) I figured something out. I was basically going after the kind of American woman that tv, movies, friends etc were telling me to go after. Naturally, these were the ones that seemed to boycott me too.

So, I started looking in different places, asking out girls that I had stuff in common with, girls that weren't like the ones media told me to go after. It was pretty cool - there was no boycott either way. In fact the relationship economy began to flourish like never before!

Anyway, that's my 2 cents. I found plenty of girls that wanted a nice, normal guy.. they were nice normal girls.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

So true. I got married young, and we had a kid. One year into the marriage he got into a bad wreck that changed him. We were dirt poor, and I had no idea how to cope with being married and being a good wife. I have a whole new goal in my life now, I plan to get my nursing degree and work towards being a missionary in Peru or Brazil by the time I am fifty, and I want to die doing that kind of work. I dont have plans to be with anyone, but I am the type who goes with the flow and lets life happen most times.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Well, most relationships don't make sense to me anyway, especially when they involve two people that eventually get to a point where they can't stand each other, etc.

I'm the type that can have a short conversation with someone and then lose further interest in the conversation. I literally run out of words and rather than let it get awkward, I just stop talking. I've only found one person that took offense to it and we no longer chat. She was quite possibly the most negative person I've ever known in my life.

I hear you loud and clear. Im accused of being shy or aloof a lot. Nope, if theyd just talk about something even mildly interesting I MIGHT participate.

People seem to be stuck on this weird idea its fun to talk just to hear themselves talk or something. Ive noticed that some think what comes out of their mouths is so incredibly profound they have to speak as loudly as possible.
I dont get it either, and Im not an aspie. Im a realist and march to my own drummer. I call it being an individual and not a brainwashed trend following boob. It might take a while, but you and others like you and I find people who DO attach real value in this aspect of our personalities.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Frogs

I think that every man has a "bad boy" phase and unfortunately, some never grow out of it.

Some women are programmed to go for that kind of junk. It's like the woman that only dates guys that to me, are total jerks (but to them, are like gods or something). Eventually, they get sick of it and come looking for the real men.

Unfortunately, there is no more time to sit around and wait for the right one to come. I've got better things to do with my life and I shall continue on.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtater

So true. I got married young, and we had a kid. One year into the marriage he got into a bad wreck that changed him. We were dirt poor, and I had no idea how to cope with being married and being a good wife. I have a whole new goal in my life now, I plan to get my nursing degree and work towards being a missionary in Peru or Brazil by the time I am fifty, and I want to die doing that kind of work. I dont have plans to be with anyone, but I am the type who goes with the flow and lets life happen most times.

Hey, Im an RN that spent a decade in the ER... you get anything having to do with emergency medicine or response on top of your RN and work in the ER... unless the unions have ruined it by now, youll make almost double what RNs in other positions make.
Excellent goals Hotbaked!!!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by tiger5

You beat me to it. He will go for a Russian, Chinese, or Thai bride, thinking they will be grateful to him for rescuing them from their "horrible lives." And within a year, he will realized that a foreign woman is no more likely than an American one to put up with him sitting on the couch, drinking beer, and expecting her to cook, clean, and service him.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

reply to post by Frogs

I think that every man has a "bad boy" phase and unfortunately, some never grow out of it.

Some women are programmed to go for that kind of junk. It's like the woman that only dates guys that to me, are total jerks (but to them, are like gods or something). Eventually, they get sick of it and come looking for the real men.

Unfortunately, there is no more time to sit around and wait for the right one to come. I've got better things to do with my life and I shall continue on.

Ahhh and by then they are "damaged goods" and sometimes too used up to be of any use as a wife or mate. Dont tell that to the ones who run after the bad boys though... they never understand that what you do always splashes back on you eventually.

Women have a strange idea ( fed to them by the dirty old men who engineered the "sexual revolution" in the 60's) that being a strong woman means being mannish or whorish. A woman needs to be neither. They need to be women... and not try to be something they are not in order to meet their full potential. Feminism is a dangerous thing.. especially if women consider who invented it and planted these stupid ideas in their heads and call it liberation.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Thank you, I am 41, I hope I can get into a school, afford to go, and make it at my age, but I am going to go for it. I plan to work in eastern Kentucky as soon as I get my degree. I feel this calling to serve, and know that without a skill, I won't be able to offer as much. One of my idols is Mother Teresa. Of course, my family thinks I am crazy, sigh.

There are plenty of feminist American women like me who do not fit this mold these men like this blogger seem to want to toss us in.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join