It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12/17/10 Jesse Ventrura Pentagon Episode

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by samkent

This thought just serves to make our government appear more inept.

They are! Even if they had thought that ‘someday’ a terrorist might crash a plane into a building, they couldn’t be the first to shoot. What president would give that order to shoot first without even trying to negotiate? If it were to happen today, it would be an easier choice.

Well yes for sure, as in any group, some of the government is inept. But I also think there are people within the government who are anything but inept, and have serious agendas, in which they will do whatever is necessary to carry those agendas out. I'm not claiming anything specific here, just generally thinking, as I said I am not totally informed on 9/11. I just view the government that way. There's clueless people and then there's people with plans.

Anyway, I thought "we don't negotiate with terrorists"?
edit on 12/18/2010 by SpaceJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

airphones not being on those hijacked planes? If so, are you willing to see what else the "truth" movement has lied to you about?

I remember in the early days of 9/11 it was reported that the stewadess that phoned her husband supposidly did it on her cell phone..The husband said he knew it was her because her number came up on the phone display..
They changed the story later..Kinda suss.....

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
It seems that many people had allot to gain, but Jesse needs to keep looking beyond the U.S. Gov.

www.911missinglinks.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

People made cell phone calls AND airphone calls. Its all explained in the link I provided.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
During the next fifty years a whole bunch of books will come out about how the Americans were misled, duped, and lied to (by fill in the blank). Lies always come out and unravel. I think the money went to: the star wars program, colonizing the moon or mars secretly, building our own UFOs, and/ or the dumb systems. What else would cost so much? They weren't drilling wells for people to have water in Africa, Iraq, or Afganastan.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee

The 2.3 trillion lie, as you call it, has been said by Rumsfeld in different ways on different occasions, so how about replying to Pervius above on this one.

I don't partake in the suspension of disbelief for real life stuff.

reply to post by Pervius

September 10, 2001 Donald Rumsfeld testified before Congress that they "lost" $2.3 Trillion and didn't know where it was.

DOD is budgeted half a Trillion annually. How could they possibly lose track of $2.3 Trillion......when they only have $500 Billion to play with annually at that time?

There's a story nobody ever looked into...It goes back to Harry Truman and things he did with DOD to make $$$$$

Once again, this has been nothing more than a major twist out of context reporting, done to make it look as if some sinister forces actually stole $2.3 trillion and used the Pentagon impact as a "cover". This is nothing more than a lie created by the TM, and being supported and spread by the TM. What good is a "truth movement" if all they do is lie to you?

As it was said, the whole reason for this is the antiquated beurocracy and filing systems being used in our military budget offices which are so out of date, that it is hard to track $2.3 trillion because its all stored in old and out of date systems, and some are incompatable with today's equipment. That IS the problem being addressed by Rumsfeld.

edit on 12/18/2010 by GenRadek because: quotes

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek
which are so out of date, that it is hard to track $2.3 trillion because its all stored in old and out of date systems, and some are incompatable with today's equipment.

And what a convenient way to get rid of those out-dated systems without having to go through the long process of convincing congress for new funds than to just blow up the section those out-dated systems are housed in?!

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   

That's not what I got from it. Donald Rumsfeld reported that 2.3 trillion was unaccounted for due to overspending by the pentagon not some shadow terrorist. Regardless to the what you think the "Truth Movement" is saying, 2.3 million is unaccounted for. Isn't it odd how WTC7 was where the information on this money was stored?

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
This is what hit the Pentagon - not a plane. The official story is a lie and ultimately it is up to you Americans to save the World.

Wake up. This is your time.

edit on 18-12-2010 by TheWatcher11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals

Originally posted by xweaponx
PS. All I wanna know is where did this 2.3 trillion dollars go and what are they doing with 2.3 trillion dollars? You can do a LOT of stuff with 2.3 trillion dollars. And yet anyone Jesse interviewed and asked about donald rumsfield speaking about that they said he never spoke about it. But yet you go to youtube and search "donald rumsfield 2.3 trillion" and waaaaalaaaa video pops up....how is there a video if he "NEVER" spoke about it?

Here comes the good part:
The backup files for the accounting sector of the Pentagon were stored in WTC bldg. 7.
Coincidence?

Yes, just another coincidence. On top of another, and another, and another,.....

It's truly amazing to me that anyone could still believe the gov official story after hearing all the evidence or lack of. To me, someone is the definition of a sheeple, if they still believe. Just my honest opinion.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by shasta9600
Yes, just another coincidence. On top of another, and another, and another,.....

It's truly amazing to me that anyone could still believe the gov official story after hearing all the evidence or lack of. To me, someone is the definition of a sheeple, if they still believe. Just my honest opinion.

They are called...

"Coincidence Theorists."

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by gandhi
"okay Governor, so you think 9/11 didn't happen the way it did?"

"WHAT?! NO! I don't think it happened the way YOU said it did!"

He can really catch people on their little mess ups lol.

She than asks him something to the effect of....."so what's your bottom line with all this?" His response...."my bottom line is the truth". If for nothing else, you have to respect the guy for this.

I don't care what he did before, don't care what he looks like, I care about what his actions are now and what he stands for....finding the truth. Keep it rolling Jesse!

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek
reply to post by backinblack

People made cell phone calls AND airphone calls. Its all explained in the link I provided.

Know what makes me laugh more and more. YOUR NOT A PILOT! You know nothing about planes. I'm a pilot and I fly for delta I can provide you with my resume to ensure you, along with badges, and clearances. I CAN tell you each plane is different a 757 that is newer meaning built in the last 10 -15 years "MIGHT" have an airphone. The older planes don't even tho the big sister planes do. It's about make and model and year. The plane that hit the pentagon could of been older.

Cell Phones, anything over 3500 feet you have absolute NO cell phone service. So before you start making "false" claims I encourage you to go have a private pilot take you up and you try and make a call. Dropping from 3500 to 0 feet can take less then 30 seconds.

I think it's so funny that these "debunkers" on here wanna talk about planes but yet hardly none of them have even flown a jumbo jet. I laugh every time I see them make claims.

An airplane is made of aluminum alloy. It is NOT transparent RF frequencies, but instead acts as a shield. Sections of the plane made of carbon composite will greatly attenutate or even stop all cell phone signals, as this is also conductive material. Only when a cell phone has "line of sight" with a cell tower, can a talk connection take place. And such a talk connection can only take place THROUGH A WINDOW ON THE PLANE, because the body of a plane cannot pass the signal from a cell phone. The government claims people on those flights made calls with their cell phones from 10,000-30,000 feet. This is scientifically IMPOSSIBLE to make a call at such altitudes.

A fellow pilot on another forum even did an experiment: yesterday I made 2 flights with a Motorola i205 nextell phone, 1st flight, I had my cell off and then turned it on I suspect a little under 10,000 feet and well over 250 knots in a Boeing 737-400 and could not get ANY signal while still over a major metro area (Seattle).

2nd flight same day I left my phone on during takeoff, and before even reaching 3000, feet and slower than 250 knots( over the San Francisco Bay area)( as there is a speed limit that close to a large airport)like about the time the flaps were coming up the cell had lost its signal.

If a newer phone (3 years) since 911 can't maintain a lock I highly doubt a 2001 phone could maintain a lock.
edit on 18-12-2010 by xweaponx because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-12-2010 by xweaponx because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by xweaponx

Good idea! I'll ask weedwhacker about that!

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I like how the show had their resident skeptic go in a flight simulator and try to hit the Pentagon and him not being able to do it after numerous tries and ending by him saying it would be "extremely hard" to be able to do, i.e. next to impossible.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Well, Im not a pilot, however, I am an avionics technician and have a wee bit of knowledge about the actual technology in use. You can squawk all day long about being a pilot....but pilots.....ehhh......hit and miss on whether or not they know what they are talking about in regards to the subject. You can make cell calls from an airplane, but the success you have will depend on a few things.

1. The type of phone you have, some are more likely to connect than others.
2. The altittude of the aircraft you are on, over 5,000 feet....forget it for the most part.
3. The location. Over a highly developed area, not a big chance of success. Due to closeness of cell repeaters, you will likely get "stuck" in handoffs inbetween and not get through. Over a rural area, where cell repeaters are taller and farther apart, you can connect a call, provided the aircraft isn't too high.

How does this relate to the cell phone calls on 9/11? The ONLY successful cellphone calls made from Flight 93, were made a point where the aircraft was under 4,000 feet, and within range of a cell repeater that was on top of a mountain. The rest of the successful calls were made using Airfones.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596
The ONLY successful cellphone calls made from Flight 93, were made a point where the aircraft was under 4,000 feet, and within range of a cell repeater that was on top of a mountain. The rest of the successful calls were made using Airfones.

What a coincidence, huh?!

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

And their resident skeptic has how much time as a pilot? I refuse to watch the show, because so far, the "facts" normally used by that show, dont stand up to the test of reality.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Really? So American Airlines 757s did not have airphones on 9/11? Thats strange.

So is this a time traveling plane then?

www.jetphotos.net...

www.jetphotos.net...

Huh, American Airlines, Boeing 757, pictures taken 2002 and 2003. Still there!

What else:
news.cnet.com...

February 6, 2002 4:20 PM PST

Airline grounds in-flight phone service
By Sam Ames
Staff Writer, CNET News
.Airlines are throwing away those phones built into the seats, and they're blaming it all on cell phones.
American Airlines will discontinue its AT&T in-flight phone service by March 31, a spokesman for the airline said Wednesday.
American will stop the service by March 31 and then take steps to remove the phones from its airplanes

Well it only took me a few minutes to find the information needed. Looks like you were wrong. They did have airphones on 757s back on 9/11/01. They didnt start shutting them down till March 31, 2002, and started removing them later. Which would explain why an American Airlines 757 still has them in the seatbacks in 2002 and 2003.

So I guess you were wrong!

Oh, also some interesting info about cellphones and airplanes:
Cellphones and planes
edit on 12/18/2010 by GenRadek because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

It's not a coincidence. Multiple attempts at completing cell calls were made, the ones that succeeded were within the performance envelope. That's what is called reality.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join