It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous are attacking INTERPOL / Mastercard / post finance / pay pal / advbyra.se (CURRENT)

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I've been out an about today and haven't checked the web / news - can anyone give me any updates on today's events?

What's happened?

U2U me if needed.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
HELP!

I think my comp is being used to power the attacks

I can only stay Online no more than 20 minutes at a time,

I just watched the news about the CyberWar and that they are using unsuspecting computers to power the attacks, my comp has been getting attacked since this thread/news broke im sure its one of the comps being used as its not the usual computer virus problems

I start comp, load up my internet and all of a sudden im uploading like im uploading MP3s when im not doing anything, then Norton keeps bloking attacks from websites & IPs shortly after. after 20mins one gets through does something to my desktop icons and shuts down my comp giving me runtime errors & registry errors, i have scanned my comp for the past 24 hours or more with everything i have Anti Virus registry fixers everything and nothing is getting found and the problem keeps happening.

Does anybody know whats up here i can't find any solution to the problem online and my software seems to have no effect

What is lkaturl11.com (193.27.232.72,443)

Please can anybody help because im stumped here i don't know whats going on

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by BRITWARRIOR

that is not a typical behavior of a botnet zombie computer, you probably have a spyware. get Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and scan your computer with it.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   

I can't speak for everyone, but most of anonymous take pride in their own equipment and their own computers and tend not to get innocent people involved - since they wish to take the credit for it. As supposedly malicious anonymous seem to be, they are a focused, organised group who have 'unspoken' rules - such as not attacking innocents, or government websites (in America at least).

To me - that sounds like you've got a trojan, which may or may not be allowing outsiders to use your computer - and have been known to attack and damage system files, slow down processing speed and generally cause havoc. Trojan's can also remain dormant until 'activated'.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

img404.imageshack.us...

Seems like malicious intent is intended by that user.

Edit - the interview got pulled during the last downtime
and the google cache has changed now

edit on 9-12-2010 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. D

I dunno? I just crawled all over the site. It seems to be working fine to me although the passwords are weak and the encryption software is old school and clunky (Must have been developed in the" Lucas Garage"?!? ) Think Ill go check and make sure my MC/ VISA accounts are still linkable ... Lets ALL go check K: DIRT

link   
api.paypal.com is Down
second line

link   
I have Norton & Malwarebytes & other Trojen Scanners they have been running for more than 24hours nothing is solving this problem nothing is being found and nothing is preventing the attacks/blocking it... i'm uploading all the time while online also

Any other ideas as to what's going on or what to try?

Also there seems to be alot of RunDll32 popping up in the processes before unexpected shutdown's

What ever it is it seems to have hijacked my internet

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Check your u2u

edit on 9-12-2010 by aivlas because: mmm

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by aivlas

Cheers mate, will give tho's ago

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Well, I was just on amazon, even had a secure chat about an issue I'm having with them, and they were running fast, faster than ATS, which I'm finding annoying at the moment

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Unfortunately the only solution to your problem is to do a complete reinstall of your operating system.

One should have two computers: One used to access your bank accounts, emails, online games, and the other computer is used for internet unknowns where your tester computer will end up being compromised by the various malwares out there.

I don't practice what I preach when it comes to the above since I can't afford another computer but it's ideal. If there's a problem... Boom, reinstall.

Antivirus softwares can be rendered worthless by some of the viruses out there.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   

It is probably just some malware. Use malwarebytes like the other person said.
Earlier today I was checking out some links and ended up on a page that had the program that turns your computer into a bot. However, it did not automatically load that program. You had to deliberately click on a link. My web browser recognised the type of program, blocked the page and gave me a warning that allowed me to avoid the download.
I updated my Malware software and did a check to be sure and nothing came up.
What you have does not sound like the bot program to me, but I'm not an expert. Use Malwarebytes.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

I would not be so quick to wipe the hard drive and do a reinstall. Last week a friend of mine had his computer so messed he couldn't surf either, but the computer was running like mad, downloading and trying to connect all on its own to sites. At one point in things he couldn't even get windows to load up.

From a safe mode boot I ran his old, outdated version of Malwarebytes. It found a few things and deleted them. Eventually got windows back up. Got a newer database downloaded for Malwarebytes and re-did another scan. Did this several times. At one point he registered over 900 infections. Slowly repeated scans came up with fewer problems. Had to download Firefox so he could surf properly.

With computer running better we downloaded a new version of IE and, eventually got everything going again back to normal. It just took some time.

I agree about ATS today. There were times I wondered if it was under an attack too -- alas, no. they're the good guys!
My local CBC website wouldn't let me log in for commentary so I am not sure what is going on. I think the net is going to be a kind of wonky place for awhile.
edit on 12/9/2010 by wayno because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Prince Of Darkness

Also, I have learned about the Low Orbit Ion Cannon. I have shared my amazement at how easy it seems to be to employ the IRC LOIC as evidenced by the youtube tutorial video I saw.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

I'm probably going to have to go down this road nothing seems to work, been trying for days to sort it out now

I do recall someone telling me that "Someone had done a mod on me" is this hackers jargon for hacked i have no idea because i haven't downloaded anything at least nothing suspicious

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Moneybookers DOWN

second line
edit on 10-12-2010 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

use it if you want to join the fredom fighters with out sheding blood,,,(i would block your ip) better safe than sorry.

find and download an ip blocker
en.wikipedia.org...

files.hl2forums.com...

edit on 12/10/10 by awcgs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   

THIS IS HOW ANONYMOUS PLAYS
I am not th3j35t3r....but they felt like they could just call the Helena Police Department and pretend to be an Indian tech support guy. First it's racist. Second, I don't friggin NEED tech support. Third, I admire both the FBI and the HPD Forensics guys and know them. Helena is a SMALL town...

dc406 (dot) com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=446: operation-payback-dialoge

dc406 (dot) com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=444:food-for-fodder

edit on 11-12-2010 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-12-2010 by aivlas because: Fixing the URL

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join