It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive European Pyramids Discovered

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
These hills are hills and the idea they are anythng but is a hoax and frankly it says something about ATS and the members here that such a well known hoax gets so many flags and remains in the open forums

And when someone is presenting the so called hoax is not and never was a hoax, someone appears and starts crying to close this thread. Typical disinfo agent.

REMINDER TO NEW READERS: Interesting info on PAGE 4 and PAGE 5 to see why this is not a hoax and also some explanation why these people are intending to tell you this is a hoax. Don't be fooled ATS members by the so called "Debunkers", rather take your time and read back the info what they're trying to push back into the darkness with wall of texts and lame excuses (Such as link don't work, show me another evidence... while the link is clearly working for everyone.).
edit on 21-11-2010 by Sentinel412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sentinel412

These hills are hills and the idea they are anythng but is a hoax and frankly it says something about ATS and the members here that such a well known hoax gets so many flags and remains in the open forums

And when someone is presenting the so called hoax is not and never was a hoax, someone appears and begging to close this forums. Typical disinfo agent.

So a reminder to the newly arrived people: Interesting info on PAGE 4 and PAGE 5 to see why this is not a hoax and also some explanation why these people are intending to tell you this is a hoax. Don't be fooled ATS members by the so called "Debunkers", rather take your time and read back the info what they're trying to push back to the darkness with wall of texts.

I repeat:

thehallofmaat.com...

It is a hoax

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

I'm a Hungarian and I know our history. It's not a hoax. You may say it, but it's not a hoax. Live here and you'll know the very same what I do.

Chemist1: There is one problem with this:"Sok szeretettel, a bátyja". The Hungarian translator is not working 100% and it never will be. It's too complex. So if you're trying to present me, or us you're a Hungarian, I must tell you this translation is a failure as it supposed to be: With love, your brother. But in the reality it should be translated as: Sok szeretettel, a bátyád. You're definitely a disinfo agent. Why don't you take a little break and relax? Some are already wrote an article about this thread. Others just simply read it and loved the info what I provided. You failed. Take a rest, drink a coffee and prepare for your next assignment.

TO THE NEWLY ARRIVED PEOPLE: Interesting info on Page 4 and 5 what some disinfo agent is trying to push back with their usual wall of texts and discrediting campaign. Read them. You'll find them interesting.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by TheChemist1

Oh yeah, I do realize that wikipedia is not a valid source. Just wanted to clarify that there was a name there, and I never wanted to give my opinion as to the validity of the pyramids. I was thinking that just maybe it might be a stepping stone to more information for someone. Thanks a lot though for your input, It's good that people know that wikipedia is authored by users mostly, and not respected scientists with credentials.

EDIT: And please do make a post about verification and evaluation of sources, from not only wikipedia, but all of these sites people often post leading to a tabloid article, or a "news" site with seemingly no claims that are really valid. The only reason I made that post was because I felt people were choosing sources that could not necessarily be trusted, and I keep seeing it all over ATS, so I felt I should start posting a bit more. Don't get me wrong though, I wear my tin foil hat 24/7. Take care!
edit on 21-11-2010 by dajabba because: final thoughts

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   

reply to post by Essan

I'm a Hungarian and I know our history. It's not a hoax. You may say it, but it's not a hoax. Live here and you'll know the very same what I do.

Not quote sure about how Hungarians get invoved with an American charlatan making out that a hill in Bosnia is manmade? Why do you want people to beileve this hoax? What next? You'll be claiming Paris is the site of Atlantis and Oslo is the home of Noah's Ark .....

And what evidence do you have that this hill is not natual? It should be easy to prove? Maybe you you could start by refuting beyond all doubt the following?

thehallofmaat.com...

Obviously if you can't, we may wonder if you are maybe wrong?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by dajabba

Haha it's fine...I wasn't trying to to make it personal I've just had many arguments over wikipedia with people. Like I said though, wikipedia is right in this circumstance in that this mound in Bosnia is nothing more than a mole hill.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
more info on these pyramids in Bosnia this is so exciting

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

there are heaps of youtube vids on this that all show a little something extra each time awesome.

It was the main curator or person in charge of the Egyptian Pyramids that said these ones in Bosnia were a hoax.
edit on 21-11-2010 by vkturbo because: extra info

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

reply to post by Essan

Not quote sure about how Hungarians get invoved with an American charlatan making out that a hill in Bosnia is manmade? Why do you want people to beileve this hoax? What next? You'll be claiming Paris is the site of Atlantis and Oslo is the home of Noah's Ark .....

And what evidence do you have that this hill is not natual? It should be easy to prove? Maybe you you could start by refuting beyond all doubt the following?

thehallofmaat.com...

Obviously if you can't, we may wonder if you are maybe wrong?

Perhaps he hasn't supplied any evidence contrary to the fact because there is none?
Like I said Essan, we're apparently disinformation agents and we failed in our mission. We need to go find another thread to plough through with logic in order to disinform the masses about another vague geological formation so that we can maintain POWER!
edit on Sun Nov 21 2010 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
A few previous threads on this subject:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's been well covered before. Does anyone have any new information?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
NOOOOOOOOOO not the Bosnian pyramids,

I repeat:

thehallofmaat.com...

It is a hoax

Yes was debunked to death years ago, wow it resurfaced, who would have thunk it?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

It's been well covered before. Does anyone have any new information?

This THREAD, PAGE 4 and PAGE 5.

Or some ATS members wrote some nice article about it while we spoken, so ask them for the links. You don't see, but while you're resisting and trying to tell us what to believe in, especially to me, who is living close to these pyramids and knows they're existing as they're the part of my nation's history, others are simply reading all of these info and they can see, some people, like you are lying in this matter.

Then they take up the question: why these people, you and chemist, are lying if there are solid evidence that what I said is true? Are they disinfo agents? What do they hiding? Why they're lying to us here on ATS? Why they're trying to discredit everyone who is presenting evidence?

So you're just raising the curiosity of the readers, while I present them two disinfo agents on a silver tray. I always loved this game.

Oh and what I forgot... here are the Google search keys again as a reminder for the new facts:
hungarian runes bosnia pyramid
heart of earth dobogókő (The PDF is the fourth link)
hungarian pyramid
magyar piramis
magyar piramis bosznia
magyar piramis rovásirás

Videos (The first two are half english, half Hungarian, the next four is on English).
watch?v=uwbDvhzZLxk
watch?v=7hwy6lINF64
watch?v=WfhoHcD1bcA
watch?v=-Hqdpb16jis
watch?v=yvsGCPiIsww

To the dear readers: These pyramids are not a hoax, regardless how these people are trying to convince you. I've provided dozens of info regarding this matter on Page 4 and Page 5 as these pyramids are also connecting to the history of my nation (Explained on Page 4). Only the TPTB says it's a hoax.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Posting a link to a forum that also is comprised of skeptics and believers that argue back and forth just like the one we are on now surely is not a reliable source of "proof" for any claims. Its easy for anyone to sit at home in a far away land to say "such and such is B.S." Are these so-called scientists throwing scientific method out the window? How can they say nothing is there without full investigation? I applaud those who are there at the site doing work to actually prove its something, or nothing at all. It reminds me of those skeptics that said the world was flat while Columbus was out there doing the real investigating. We all know what happened after that. Everyone talks of the ATS "motto" Deny Ignorance, but Im finding alot of Ignorance In Denial. The world would be a much better place if more people are scientists and less people are cattle reliant on information relayed by other people.

link   
double post
edit on 21-11-2010 by OptimistPrime because: double post

link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Strange how it is apparently a hoax but they are clearing and finding alot of stuff under there that looks like it used to be some sort of structure. Also the fact that 3 of the apparent hills make the perfect equal triangle and that no other hill in the world looks the same as these do but yeah i'm sure i'm going to listen to the guy from Egypt say it's a hoax (sorry can't remember the name) Thats where the hoax claims started from.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   

reply to post by Essan

How we're involved? Are you read my notes on PAGE 4 and PAGE 5. It's presenting why we're involved. Because this Bosnian pyramid what you're trying to present as a hoax, it's the part of our, the Hungarian history. It's our heritage, what you're present as a hoax, which is clearly not.

These hills on Bosnia are hills. Whatever racist fantasies you may have cannot change that.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   

reply to post by Essan

How we're involved? Are you read my notes on PAGE 4 and PAGE 5. It's presenting why we're involved. Because this Bosnian pyramid what you're trying to present as a hoax, it's the part of our, the Hungarian history. It's our heritage, what you're present as a hoax, which is clearly not.

These hills on Bosnia are hills. Whatever racist fantasies you may have cannot change that.

So I'm also a racist, because what I'm telling is true. So this is where from these things are originating (I also explained this on Page 4.). Dum-dee-dum-dee-dum... see ATS members? Telling the truth and you turn to a racist. Now connect the dots please.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join