It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aussie Bloke Analysis

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 01:50 PM
link   
OK, After TOO MUCH reading, I have found the following:

First, read my initial thoughts at:

www.godlikeproductions.com.../30/04

And then read:

www.bushcountry.org...

The following is an analysis of the second thread listed above with special extracts and my comments in square brackets:

4/29/2004 @ 1.12am = REAL AB

5/09/2004 @ 1.12am = REAL AB

5/09/2004 @ 4.22am = REAL AB
"I will not give a date because it is variable so that would be pointless"

"The object coming at us...or OBJECTS as such...are in fact similar (but not the same)..." [lots os objects being described as ONE object]

"It IS a comet...of sorts..." [good hint here from him]

"we will NOT be destroyed by a "Big One" as such" [so you can all he happy]

"Mankind will survive" [ditto]

"it MAY...and I mean MAY miss us"

"WITHIN SIX TO EIGHT WEEKS" [ie, max date of 6th July 2004]

"the fragments wont miss" [I believe this is what we are beginning to see with the incomings hitting houses etc]

...the moon turning to blood (by the way. this is EXACTLY what will happen while passing through the debris cloud)" [an incoming dust cloud with Fe particles]

"we were discussing the possible effects of the debris cloud of the crab nebula passing through our solar system in 2000 to 2005" [this was a "half truth" to see who knew their stuff and to observe the debunkers]

"we wondered what to tell people about the approaching debris cloud" [another hint that it IS a dust cloud]

5/09/2004 @ 8.59pm = REAL AB
"I thought that bit about the crab nebula would get the debunkers to identify themselves" [he makes a dismissal re the "crab nebula" ONLY - NOT the dust cloud]

"Serious astronomers know which debris cloud I am talking about" [OK, we now know it�s a debris cloud of sorts]

"there IS a debris cloud passing through our solar system" [ditto]

"P.S. About the debris cloud....can you think of a better explanation as to why the sun is almost a white star..." [the other day I actually had a friend of mine comment about how bright the sun is - more on this later]

5/10/2004 @ 6.15pm = REAL AB
"Look up "SUPER NOVA" AND 2-0 bc" [good hint - replace the - with a zero and use a boolean search when doing your research]

"We are all in very VERY close range of our doom" [take this with a pinch of salt - I think AB was a bit emotional here. Sure many will prob. die from incomings, tsunami�s etc but not all]

"death will rain down in the form of nickel-iron chunks of doom moving VERY VERY FAST" [OK, we have the reason for the red dust cloud now]

[don�t get all depressed with the doom and gloom with the above most recent post - AB was very emotional]

5/10/2004 @ 7.10pm = REAL AB
[AB not emotional anymore and is now calm]

5/11/2004 @ 2.42am = REAL AB
"I will NOT give anyone the satisfaction of KNOWING FOR SURE"

"Try old libraries and archives" [he is right - after my research on the Internet, there are CERTAIN articles that cannot be found...and I know how to research the Internet as I have been involved with it DEEPLY for the last 10 years. I will give physical article examples that people can find later on]

5/11/2004 @ 7.27pm = REAL AB
"The approaching comet...well...THAT will either HIT or MISS...as I said...it is variable so don�t expect a date because even WE couldn�t figure it out."

"It is MORE than just the Meteors" [ie gamma/x rays, electrons, protons etc - this is from my research]

"PROVE ME WRONG...I DARE YOU" [typical aussie statement - LOL]

5/12/2004 @ 1.43am = REAL AB
"WE WERE THE FIRST ONES TO DISCOVER THE DAMN THING"

5/12/2004 @ 2.03am = PTB

5/12/2004 @ 2.29am = PTB

5/12/2004 @ 9.29am = PTB

[the above three posts are a "chain" and form the basis fo the hoax claims; a)provide some info from third party to "summarize" (this is the main data to start the hoax), b) have supposed original poster "confirm" "hoax data", c) have supposed original party "analyse data" and throw in a bit of the "orignal theme" to "make people believe this is the original poster (OP)"]

5/12/2004 @ 11.05pm = AB
"THIS forum is tagged now" [AB telling us the PTB have "infiltrated"]

"False dates are common" [a hint that the posted dates are wrong]

"The PTB has done rather well. I cant blame them" [hinting about "hoax chain"]

"the friction is due to the dust" [light at this stage]

"THE FORUM SCREWS UP WITH HACKS AND TRIPS. TAGGED...like so many others I have visited" [confirming "hoax chain" again]

5/12/2004 @ 11.49pm = PTB

5/13/2004 @ 12.20am = PTB
"perhaps it will be you that tells ME what is coming" [yeah right - wrong data PTB as AB KNOWS what�s coming]

5/13/2004 @ 12.29am = PTB
"radio waves was one of the ways we detected the cloud to begin with" [the PTB know who AB is and is posting some "real data" for a change]

"debunk me all you want" [PTB calling people to expose the "hoax chain"]

5/13/2004 @ 2.42am = AB

5/13/2004 @ 3.20am = AB
"The sun is already turning almost white because of the massive influx of particles" [another clue]

5/13/2004 @ 3.33am = AB
"I will NEVER give my identity away" [proves previous "hoax chain" where the PTB gave an identity]

5/13/2004 @ 3.50am = AB
"IP wont work either...I use many here and there" [AB telling the PTB�s they may know who is is but they don�t know WHERE he is]

5/14/2004 @ 1.27am = AB

5/14/2004 @ 2.29am = PTB

5/14/2004 @ 6.49pm = PTB

5/14/2004 @ 9.14pm = AB
"It is NOT the end of the world"

------------------------------------
The stuff from "Revelation 6:" is all third party and NOT posted by AB.
------------------------------------
The analysis:

OK, from what I gather, we have a dust cloud coming in (or earth sweeping into) from a super-nova.

What this brings I really do NOT KNOW...apart from dust, meteorites (how big I don�t know) and burts of gamma/x rays etc. The # may hit the fan, it may not...I�m not an expert...

A good indicator of "burts" etc can be found at:

www.sel.noaa.gov...

Look at the 7 day plots.

For those of you who are going to post rubbish - don�t bother as you WILL NOT receive a response (well maybe if they�re really stupid responses

Good luck and I hope "the truth" finally comes out.

Hopefully AB is still out there...somewhere...and still alive.

BTW, thanks AB for the heads-up :headbang:

JS

---------------------------------------
ARTICLES:

I have provided the following articles if anyone is interested in researching this further. I have given up on my research and hope maybe that someone else will take the batton.

A good article I would like to find is:

"Can Supernovas Scar Earth?" By Mark Sincell" but I have search high and low and cannot find it on the Internet. It is probably in hard copy...beware someone posting a link from a "credible source" as this may be the PTB posting a "modified" version of the article.

Another good article:

www.sciencedaily.com...

To quote the above article:

"A nearby supernova would bathe our planet in high-energy particles -- cosmic rays -- with potentially disastrous effects," and "... increasing the global cloud cover, leading to a �cosmic-ray winter� and a mini-extinction." and "Those effects include a huge increase in global cloud cover and a dramatic decrease in the protective ozone layer." and "The enhanced cosmic-ray bombardment from a nearby supernova could create a large increase in global cloud cover" and ""There is fossil evidence for a couple of mini-extinctions during the Cenozoic Era," [we now have GLOBAL cloud cover (in general). Look at: www.eumetsat.de...]

*A official NASA document about "The End of Days":

science.msfc.nasa.gov...

*NASA�s awakening that they need to get the data out:

www.sciencedaily.com...

*The people who would probably know:

www.nrao.edu...
chandra.nasa.gov...

*Super Nova Info:

www.sciencedaily.com...

arxiv.org...

www.astro.umn.edu...

arxiv.org...

dsc.discovery.com...

From the above article - "...space, packing together a new gas clot. And as each cools, some of the gas will condense into dust"

www.astroway.narod.ru...

*Good read from NASA article:

www-conf.slac.stanford.edu...

In the above article, look at page 15.

*Gamma Ray Observations:

adsbit.harvard.edu...

*Good reading:

glast.gsfc.nasa.gov...

arxiv.org...

www.sciencedaily.com...

cura.free.fr...

www.cv.nrao.edu...

[edit on 30-6-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 01:58 PM
link   
You are way behind my friend. This has been proven to be a Hoax....man, I thought we were done with AB!

Lukefj

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Lukefj,

It hasn't actually.

If you believe others then read my info.

The facts speak for themselves.

I am a bit of a skepic and looked at this not knowing what side it would fall.

From my analysis (around 150 hours), I can say that there was a hoax but it was "manufactured".

Read the bits about the "hoax chain" if you can't be bothered reading anything else.

Cheers

JS

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 02:13 PM
link   
thanks for the post jumpspace .... very cool...

As you, I was (am?) fascinated with this doomsday (AB) story.

Fact or Fiction I really don't care, I've learnt so much about astronomy in the past month it's been great.

And yes the AB saga has been done/proven/unproven/confirmed/debunked/praised/ridiculed..list goes on...and on....

with all the skeptics / unbelievers / point posters / ignorance / arrogances / know-it-alls and wanna-be's the facts get warped and the lies overblown...

thanks again for the info...

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Please read:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's a confirmed Hoax, sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Lukefj

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Lukefj,

Yeah, read those before - they're BS.

AB NEVER, NOT ONCE, gave out dates.

The "monitors" post is typical PTB stuff.

Like I said, I've done over 150 hours research on this and the result I came to was not by simply reading a few posts.

Believe what you like...I think that "maybe" something may happen but it isn't stopping me from continuing my normal life - if the # hits the fan then so be it.

If you actually read my entire analysis will all the reference links you'd know where I was coming from.

Cheers

JS

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by jumpspace
I am a bit of a skepic and looked at this not knowing what side it would fall.

I'm curious, are you saying Aussie Bloke was telling the truth and we are going to get hit by a comet/meteor a few weeks ago?

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Kano,

AB gave a 6 to 8 week timeline and said the timeline was VERY unpredictable. That timeline ends on the 6th July.

I believe earth is entering a cosmic dust cloud from a very old supernova and within the cloud there's a few "objects" - I think we're experiencing a few of these objects now and, who knows, the world govt's may have already taken out any real threats anyhow. From my research, I also believe that the other planets are being affected by this cloud as well...even our own sun.

The govt's tell us jack # but I believe they do this so the earth's ecomony hums along as normal. Imagine if they told us all the real #? No-one would work, we'd all be living on a day to day basis, the real-estate industry would crash and loads of other bad economical issues.

In fact, I believe that the govt's have probably stopped (in the past) certain impacts of end-of-world scenarios...but I'm sure they're not going to tell us - it would be good for PR but then the people would ask; "why didn't you tell us?"..."what else are you hiding?"...People wouldn't beleive govt's anymore and, as said above, everyone would be living for today (in an econonimcal sense that is).

Personally, I wouldn't worry - if something's going to happen, it's going to happen and there's nothing we can do to stop it.

Whether we are taken out by a meteorite impacting the earth or by a bus when we cross the road, it makes no difference.

Cheers

JS

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Never mind - hopefully nobody read what I just posted and if anyone did, sorry I didn't mean to offend anyone, even the people who don't take the time to read anything.

[edit on 30-6-2004 by Godsent]

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Interesting, I thought that might be the case.

Not meaning to offend, but I think the operative word is believe. It looks like you went into the research with a preconceived belief that it was true. Your subsequent 'research' as much as it was a commendable effort, is kind of junky.

Most of those statements you comment on are easily interpretable another way. The way that says 'oh he was full of it'.

Strange, a little deja-vu like, but this guy is not a prophet. His statements aren't there for us to twist and turn to try and make them mean what we want them to mean.

The simple facts are, he gave dates, he gave a date range for the first impact. It didn't occur, neither did any subsequent ones. He was a hoaxer.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Godsent, well done tiger, that is why I was asking for clarification.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Kano.

AB NEVER GAVE DATES...I repeat, HE NEVER GAVE DATES.

Read everything!

I went into this with an open mind. One of my problems is that I don't believe anything until I've done my own research (not good for business as my decisions at times take longer than they should).

From my research, I know that AB is "up there". He is a Doctor...

If you spent the 150 hours doing all the work then you may even find out who he is.

Cheers

JS

[edit on 30-6-2004 by jumpspace]

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I am with you on this one - I mean I agree. I have done so much research into this its pathetic, but yet I have learned so much. I appreciate your posts.

Hey can someone tell me what this might be - if anything? I have learned a lot about meteorites, but don't know too much about the space cams and what they project.

The link is:

sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...#

Thanks in advance - CHEERS

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Please, don't tell me you are now going to play the "I know who he is but can't tell you" BS.

Do you have access to IP logs at GLP? Do you have any legitimate way of knowing who was making the posts?

Because it just looks like you have chosen which you claim are the 'Real AB' based on what posts you can fit into your beliefs.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Godsent:

That tracks solar flares. The circle in the middle stops the sun from baking out the CCD.

Kano:

>Do you have access to IP logs at GLP?

AB is smart, very smart actually...if you read the posts, you would realize that he moves around and, as such, IP addresses are worth jack in this case.

>Do you have any legitimate way of knowing who was making the posts?

Yes, 150 hours of research and cross-referencing and cross-referencing again and again...reading and more reading and a good understanding of physics, chemistry, human nature and "reading between the lines".

>Because it just looks like you have chosen which you claim are the 'Real AB' based on what posts you can fit into your beliefs.

I don't want to brag but I have an extremely high IQ and I am probably twice your age I would gather...I based my decisions of reading all the information and looking at the "big picture" - that is all.

Believe what you want to believe - I really don't care.

Actually, to be honest, I'm sick of the AB story.

I did my research to find the truth and I found it. The research was for ME and I posted this so that if anyone was interested in a "summary" then they could spend around 10 hours and decide for themselves.

I suggest, Kano, that you read my article, all the links, the references, the posts and make a judgement for yourself - not on a few posts that you've read here and there.

I do not know your understanding of particle physics or electromagnetics etc so you may/may no come to the same conclusion that I came to.

Good to see you come from WA...

BTW, have you wondered why, for the last four weeks, Perth has been under constand cloud cover (apart from the odd flash of blue sky)?

If you don't want to take the time and spend the 10 hours or so (which you probabbly don't), at least read the following:

www.sciencedaily.com...

Cheers

JS

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Thanks.

I know what it is - I know what the cirlce in the middle is. I'm sorry, should have been more specific.

I guess what I am asking is how do you read it?

Some of it is pretty obvious, I just want to make sure I am right at what I am looking at.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Godsent,

This device is used to detect CME's (Coronal Mass Ejections) - they are the things that cause satellites to go "pop".

Be viewing this image, the govt's are able to turn around the satellites so the energy pulse doesn't damage the goods.

CME's are detected as radial extensions from the centre (white flashes basically).

here's a good link:

science.nasa.gov...

Cheers

JS

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I'm sorry but that just doesn't look like a flare to me.

Go to www.cyberspaceorbit.com to see a SAVED runtime image of it.

Pay particular attention to the "rock" in between the "flare" and the sun.....

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 06:04 PM
link   
This is another interesting story about: Comet C/2002 V1 (NEAT).

read the link to an msn group.

groups.msn.com...

and then read the link of his/her own site:

groups.msn.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 09:32 PM
link   
rai76,

Thanks for the heads up!!!

Interesting times indeed...

I'm looking into this further.

Cheers

JS