It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 Year Old Girl Gives Birth!! What is the World Coming to?!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jexmo

NOte that the age of the male is being kept secret.

Why, because the male is perhaps a little too old to be dating a 10 yr old? Can a male even be ready to reproduce at an age of 10 or 11? possibly not, they have to go through puberty first right?

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by The Quiet Storm

As with females, it is not at all uncommon now to see 10 and 11 year old boys who are clearly in puberty, and look like young teenagers, so the boy could have been age appropriate, although for some reason I doubt it.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I flagged this as it a sign of the time ... prince ahead of his time.

How far have we as a race degenerated, conception at 9 years old... I know they romany and they did argue is is normal and cultural but still, as a human being and a single dad what went wrong, i am very protective but i assumed that was normal human instinct.... full stop , who would let their 9 year old fxck.... ?

ps Romanys would love a reply? i have had the fortune to meet and drink with some good drinking travellers in london , and they my friends but ^^^^ answer that

edit on 3-11-2010 by Gooseygander because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-11-2010 by Gooseygander because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
before we all gang together and rip this apart word by word . id like to know if theres any truth behind it .

hello people its from a tabloid in the uk. if its anything like the ones back in the states half of their stuff is a bunch of lies anyway .

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I used to get aroused at an extremely young age, say about 5 or 6. the girls in mini skirts singing and dancing on tv would get me excited. Thinking back, if I would have had an opportunity at that age to have a sexual relation with one of them, well I don't see anything wrong in that in my situation in particular, I would have consented and I don't think I would have been damaged now, I mean I still had that urge and all. I don't know how it is for girls at that age so I can not comment on that but I am certain most guys at that age were like me and some of my friends trying our damndest to get ahold of nude magazines lol. The main reason I think it's considered wrong is the situation a youngster would have in raising a child. But at the same time I would be a hypocrite, because when I have children I woud definitely not approve nor allow any of my kids to be sexually active at such a young age. If they are then I would consider my parenting ambitions to have failed.

In reality, some kids do get sexual urges at an early age, but like me, my situations were restricted so I wouldn't get an opportunity to act on them, some kids just manage to slip through the cracks and accomplish their natural urges. What's done is done, and if one can prevent it from happening again then one must do what they can to prevent it.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
This vile act has nothing to do with cultural background or religious beliefs. It's an act committed by very sick individuals that most likely experienced something similar at that age themselves.

Theoretically if this happened to my little girl, i would have no one else to blame but myself for not teaching her soon enough that we live in a f***ed up world and how to protect herself.

Also i would be left with no other choice but to murder the perpetrator.

It really saddens me when i read news like this. I meet some girls around their 20s and they still act immature. But taking away someone's childhood in this sick way is just unacceptable.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Males produce sperm with ejaculation isn't a factor.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Attempting to control others out of your own insecurities is a mismanagement and a sign of intellectual immaturity.

These are the kind of people I say very far away from.

It's one thing to state opinion, it's another to throw a tantrum over it.

Fact is fact.

Opinion is opinion.

Law is opinion with a sword.

Aside from that.

It's not our fault your children are mentally incapable of comprehending sex at 10 years of age. Conservative parental education for their kids regarding sex does more harm than good in the long run... in my opinion.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Quiet Storm
reply to post by jexmo

NOte that the age of the male is being kept secret.

Why, because the male is perhaps a little too old to be dating a 10 yr old? Can a male even be ready to reproduce at an age of 10 or 11? possibly not, they have to go through puberty first right?

No it isnt, the male is 13.

"The father of the baby is also believed to be a minor, aged 13, who is still in Romania, Spanish media have said."

www.bbc.co.uk...

Note this:
"According to the Andalucia daily, Diario de Jerez, which first reported the story, the grandmother could not understand the wide level of interest in the case as "this is the age we get married in Romania"."

Different culture, different social norms.

I dont really see the problem here apart from it will be a steep curve for the mother to cope with as she wont be very mature in mind, her body was ready and that seems to be the social norm in her society.

Strange for us, normal for them, apparently.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I doubt it would be ostracized if it was molestation, just because she's 10 does not mean she does not have opinions, thoughts, curiosity and does not mean she can not make choices (not saying this is a good choice). All too often anymore, parents treat their childern like animals and worse yet, animals who have no personality. Kids, at any age, are still people. Not objects, accessories, mental midgets... Clearly because she may have been curious about sex with a playmate... Or she may have been molested. Assuming the worst is pretty small minded.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Reply to post by darknovae

You do realize this perpetrator is 13 years old right?

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jexmo

i want to reply but i keep starting to throw up this is awful why are u showing this?

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by zcflint05

No, i didn't notice, but that doesn't make it any less wrong...

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
The mother's family came in to spain 3 weeks ago, they need papers to get out of their screwed country, to come to my screwed (not as much as their own) country. I can say what comes out of this, welfare, tabloids, TV shows, reality shows. This is the POS world we live in...I really hope theres change coming, because this cant go on for ever.
edit on 3-11-2010 by Juanxlink because: Several typos

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
you know most ten year olds who end up pregnant ended up that way not out of being sexually active but being raped. i can't help but notice four out of five people here are saying this is okay, this is normal, or whatever. but that's messed up, most girls don't even have their first period by the age of ten. so no, this is not cool or normal there has to be something we don't know about this story. a few years ago a nine year old girl here at a local school became pregnant and it turned out sh was raped by her own father. this must have happened in some nice well to do neighborhood because that crap happens here all the time and no one seems to really give 1/3 of a sh!t...

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I don't think that here your shock is warranted. The mother clearly says that that is normal practice in their country. And by nature as someone stated an adult is someone that can reproduce. Natural Law is a very powerful force. Remember that.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by jexmo
I didn't start this thread for people to question my morality,

...gosh, are you new to interactive sites?... on a message board, you have no control over other people's responses unless you're a moderator or an owner... thats just the way it goes...

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

So if you had a ten year old daughter and she became pregnant, would you be okay with that? Would you say "good for her" , give things a chance? I doubt it

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
We have some pedophiles here I see. Children are mentally incapable of making good judgment and sex is one of those decisions. To defend this and say who can say what is wrong is right is one of the stupidest things I've seen people say. Such a statement is self defeating. Let me punch you in your mouth and see what your reaction will be. Everyone has a conscience, and everyone knows right from wrong.

You can try to rationalize it so you feel comfortable with your sin, but it doesn't change the fact that wrong is wrong. One woman on here said she had 3 kids and supports this 10yr old having sex. What a horrible person and mother you are! Those of you that support this are mentally insane and completely STUPID.

Originally posted by Shadowed
I don't think that here your shock is warranted. The mother clearly says that that is normal practice in their country. And by nature as someone stated an adult is someone that can reproduce. Natural Law is a very powerful force. Remember that.

This is why not all culture's are equal. Some are evil and I'll call them out as such. Natural law my ass. We are not, nor we ever have been animal's you degenerate low life scum.
edit on 3-11-2010 by TruthSeeker8300 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by darknovae
This vile act has nothing to do with cultural background or religious beliefs. It's an act committed by very sick individuals that most likely experienced something similar at that age themselves.

No, Muhammad married Aisha at 6 and banged her when she hit 9. He was a pedophile.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join