It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11/01: WYNW (FOX) Reporter Confirms The Fires In The South Tower Were Almost Out

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

Thanks for the Diesel 101 course but , one of my vehicles is a Ford F-250 so , I know how diesel works .

I fail to see how your post proved oxygen-starved fires could be the only explanation for the black smoke . Nice try though .

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by GrinchNoMore

You guys have had NINE years to prove your conspiracy theories . Why have you not proven just ONE of them ?

To the contrary , the shame lies in your camp . You know ... fake passengers , fake planes , govt. kills it's own citizens , holograms , pods , thermite , CD , D.E.W. , missiles , ufo's , nukes-in-basement , no terrorists , Bush did it , Cheney did it , fake jumpers , smoke generators , jews did it , etc., etc., etc.

That's where the real shame lies .

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

I think this just proves what I have suspected years ago, that many truthers have a serious problem with reading comprehension. If you dont understand what is being said, or read, then how the heck can they comment on things they have no idea about?

This just makes it an ideal breeding ground for more ignorance, and ignorant statements. No longer is it denying ignorance, but embracing it.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Please forgive my confusion regarding “starving fires” in the building. For the sake of discussion, let’s just say that half the fires were starved and half were not starved, or, whatever ratio you want to use. Please enlighten all of us non-comprehending Truthers and show us all the BLACK smoke from “copper wiring , plastics , materials found in furniture , styrofoam , carpet , computer equipment , laminated surfaces , etc.,” pouring from all the “non-impacted” floors in both towers.

Perhaps this video best demonstrates the difference between burning jet fuel and burning “copper wiring, plastics, materials found in furniture, Styrofoam, carpet, computer equipment, laminated surfaces, etc.,” and even you troubled OS defenders should be able to see what I am talking about!

China Airline flight 120 fire accident at Naha Airport
luftbubi

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

Furthermore, in addition to oxygen starvation and the burning of other building materials, a less popular theory (hint: the truth rarely wins popularity contests) is the black smoke being produced by a Hollywood style Smoke Machine.

Hollywood smoke machines?

Now know really gone around the bend.....

Care to explain how they got there without anyone noticing?

I suppose Fuji bank had to be "in on it" ? After all was princi[pal tenant on the floors smoke coming from

We all know how sneaky those Japanese are? Right?

Ao which one of the tenants was hiding the smoke machines?

85 Harris Beach, Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Attorneys, Investment
84 Euro Brokers Financial
83 IQ Financial Systems, Chuo Mitsui Trust & Banking Financial, Financial
82 Fuji Bank Banks/Financial
81 Fuji Bank Banks/Financial
80 Fuji Bank Banks/Financial
79 Fuji Bank Banks/Financial
78 Skylobby, First Commercial Bank, Baseline Financial Services Banks/Financial, Financial
77 Baseline Financial Services Financial

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
i'm still waiting for these superbrains to tell me how those mobile phone calls were made on those planes ??

but as usaul they will go off topic to deflect it,and pile out the same old draw out dribble to bore 99% of readers,just look up there post history,they sit in the 9/11 threads day and night,everyday,if there not getting paid to comment on these threads,then honestly,they need to get out and start haveing a life,the use the same 2 websites for there data,you know the ones,were they teach you how to de-bunk a thread and de-flect questions they can't answer,the same 2 sites that tell them in so many words,to search for a straw man,and jump him,to kill a thread....

its getting real old,you may fool the newbies here,but us others,know your game...

we argue with these people and laid it down so many times,it got to the point,were i know what the same old trusters are gonna say before they even say it....

see the differents between me and these trusters,is i always de-bunk things first in my head,and if i see things that i know to be lies or seems very odd or more than a coincidence,i then want to seek out answers,i refuse to belive the government story,when so many unanswered questions remain.
and they have no excuse not to give us these answers,unless they are hideing something.

and yes i know what the same old trusters are gonna say next...YAWN !

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by snapperski
i'm still waiting for these superbrains to tell me how those mobile phone calls were made on those planes ?

By the passengers picking up their mobile phones, dialing the requested numbers and pressing the connect button? And then when the call failed to connect, they pressed the connect button again, eventually connecting?

ETA: And with regards to the "Black smoke means the fire was dying out"-crowd, here's what the UK HSE has found:

Large fires involving plastics produce copious quantities of black smoke, such smoke is likely to be more toxic than smoke from a fire involving wood, and would render escape and fire fighting very difficult.

www.hse.gov.uk...
edit on 3-11-2010 by roboe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by snapperski

i'm still waiting for these superbrains to tell me how those mobile phone calls were made on those planes ??

By using the seatback Air Fones genius....

Thats what they were there for - to allow people to make calls from aircraft in flight

On United 93 all the calls except for 2 made from the plane were on Air Fones. Only last 2 calls were from cell
phones when plane was flying at 7000 ft. That area of PA is mountainous - cell towers are on mountain at
elevation of 3000 ft

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by roboe

Originally posted by snapperski
i'm still waiting for these superbrains to tell me how those mobile phone calls were made on those planes ?

By the passengers picking up their mobile phones, dialing the requested numbers and pressing the connect button? And then when the call failed to connect, they pressed the connect button again, eventually connecting?
edit on 3-11-2010 by roboe because: (no reason given)

LMFAO....with the technology in 2001 it was impossible to use a full duplex cell conversation,Connection is impossible at altitudes over 8000 feet or speeds faster then 230 mph,this is a scientific fact young man,please go do some research DONT BELIVE EVERYTHING YOUR TOLD !.

infact,you can search ATS for this info,i do belive i laid down the science enough times for people just like yourself,who don't really research anything,they just follow the shepard,sorry to be so blunt with you,but your post clearly shows ignorance in fact...please have some facts to back up your comments.

thanks
snapperski.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by thedman

oh lord give me strength,honestly it like talking to a brick wall....at least with weedwacker,and GenRadek,you get a intelligent reply,as they actually do there research,i cant get into a debate with you anymore thedman....its getting really old.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by snapperski

I don't know why you are posting your mobile phone stuff here. Hardly connected to fires in the South Tower is it ?

When you were posting similar on another thread a few days ago you couldn't address the specific examples of mobile phone usage from planes on 9/11 which I gave to you.

Did you think you would have better luck here ?

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Just because one area is burning cooler doesn’t mean the entire fire is cool. The center of the building could be burning hot but the area close to the windows cooler.

I have to agree with the posts about plastic and foam burning with thick black smoke. Try it yourself.

As an add on to the subject.
If a couple of floors collapsed in the impact, where did the contents and structure of those floors end up? Obviously the floor below. Throw in some fire hot or cool and guess what’s going to happen?

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   

LMFAO....with the technology in 2001 it was impossible to use a full duplex cell conversation,Connection is impossible at altitudes over 8000 feet or speeds faster then 230 mph,this is a scientific

I am a holder of an FCC radio license and have been in electronics for 38 years, this is the stupidest thing I have ever heard.

At the frequencies used by cell phones of the day all you need is ‘line of sight’ to a tower. Distance vs power output is not an issue. Speed has never been an issue unless you are flying directly over a series of closely spaced towers.
Look at the spacing of the towers in the flight path back in 2001. I think you will find they weren’t flying over one tower after another.

Please get your Youtube science correct.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by samkent

From FEMA study

Extensive fire research in the United States and the international community established that the temperatures generated during an actual fire, represented by a time-temperature curve, is not only a function of the fire load, but also the following: ventilation (air access through the windows, doors, and heating, ventilation, and air conditioning [HVAC] system) compartment geometry (floor area, ceiling height, length to width to height ratios) thermal properties of the walls, floor, and ceiling construction combustion characteristics of the fuel (rate and duration of heat release) International research in the past 30 years has substantiated the importance of ventilation rates. It is now recognized that two entirely different types of fires can occur within buildings or compartments. The first is a "fuel surface controlled fire" that will develop when compartment openings are sufficiently large to provide adequate combustion air for unrestricted burning. Such fires will generally be of short duration and the intensity will be controlled by the fire load and its arrangement.

The second type of fire is "ventilation controlled" and will develop when the compartment openings are not large enough to allow unrestricted burning. Such fires will burn longer than fires controlled by the amount of surface fuel. Fires in large spaces often burn in ventilation controlled and fuel surface controlled regimes, at different times during the fire and at different locations within the enclosure.

Simply looking at smoke to gauge progress of fire doesn't work

Especially in something as large and complex as WTC

Can see from this fires would be in different stages of burning based on location, type of fuel and amount of air
reaching fire (ventilation)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

There is more than enough evidence, good luck proving it in courts who would never touch it...on the other hand the courts wont touch the official story either, how fascinating...

When are YOUR side going to prove a single thing you say happen...mutual frustration i guess.

You will have to come here year after year spouting cause YOU GOT NO PROOF EITHER.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by GrinchNoMore

To the contrary , ATS is probably the best repository on the internet when it comes to evidence that supports the fact that aircraft were hijacked by muslim extremists and used as weapons on 9/11 . Everything that occurred subsequently to those attacks , is also supported by a plethora of factual evidence that can be found here also .

The only thing that can't be found here , is evidence/proof that unequivocally supports just one of the many ludicrous theories put forth by the TM .

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

"To the contrary , ATS is probably the best repository on the internet when it comes to evidence that supports the fact that aircraft were hijacked by muslim extremists and used as weapons on 9/11 ."

I beg to differ sir,in fact its the direct opposite,ATS proves there are ALOT of people who have questions and dont completly believe the OS.

I've read thorugh ALOT of threads here,and I havent found a consensus to support either theory.

The ONLY thing that will put this to rest,is a new independant investigation,period.

And theres enough unanswered questions to raise a new investigation.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Black_Fox

Star and flagged, Black_Fox. I notice that it only took 36 minutes for the first debunker to appear and the pack were on it within 3.5 hours. There's so much crap going on elsewhere and most of it covered by ATS so why so much time to devote to debunking each and every 9/11 thread?

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnJasper

Why so much time spent propagating the conspiracy theories and so little trying to change things?

If I was a believer in a shadowy mass-murdering government I'd be doing a fair bit more than fiddling about on the internet.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade
reply to post by JohnJasper

Why so much time spent propagating the conspiracy theories and so little trying to change things?

If I was a believer in a shadowy mass-murdering government I'd be doing a fair bit more than fiddling about on the internet.

I hope that you would!

I, on the other hand, do what I can within my limitations. I spend as much time as possible educating myself on a wide range of important social, political and financial subjects and helping others to understand the true nature of current events in the same manner that others have helped me. The internet enables me to exchange ideas with a wide range of people but I also talk directly with people in my local community. Knowledge is power and TPTB are counting on us being ill-informed and too unorganised to mount any real threat to them. My goal is to increase the knowledge level of the general public so that we can take advantage of any opportunities that arise.

I'd love to be involved in direct action and if camping out in front of the White House demanding an end to the criminal activity of the current administration was an option for me, I'd be there now.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join