It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abortion is morally WRONG

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by awake_and_aware

A&A quit talking? and about what you think you know? I KNOW precisely what I've seen and heard

Leave this way,
get off this path,
and stop confronting us
with the Holy One of Israel!"

they had called the apostles, and beaten them, they commanded that they should not speak in the name of Jesus

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosha

["and until we do']

but be transformed by the renewing of your mind

through the washing of water by the word

casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God

two masters, one will be hated, money is one
edit on 30-10-2010 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

Riveting tale, chap.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   
The alternative to choice based birth control and the legal and ethical treatment of women who wish to terminate pregnancy..........

Link:

www.news.com.au...

Brief:

POLICE have found the remains of almost 1000 illegally aborted foetuses hidden at a Buddhist temple in Bangkok, with more grisly discoveries expected.

The bodies, wrapped in plastic bags, were discovered in a newly opened area of the mortuary days after authorities found 348 in the first room to be searched.

Two temple undertakers had admitted stashing foetuses in three different storage units, leading to the new inspection, police said.

"In just one room we have found 950 foetuses and we are now opening the next room," Colonel Sombat Milintajinda, area commander of Bangkok Metropolitan Police, told AFP.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rustami
reply to post by Rosha

["and until we do']

but be transformed by the renewing of your mind

through the washing of water by the word

casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God

two masters, one will be hated, money is one
edit on 30-10-2010 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

My comments are not here to please you and your interpretation of scripture... as is written: "If pleasing people were my goal, I would not be Christ's servant." This isnt about YOU...it is about the souls and lives of these women whom you are condeming _in your judgement of them_ to suffer needlessly.
He forgives. He has mercy. His Law GIVES life...yet all you have is spite and judgement and fear .....which only, inevitably, condemns you, not these women.

If you want empowered scripture in this argument then try this one:

LET HE WHO HAS NOT SINNED CAST THE FIRST STONE!

End of story.

edit on 19-11-2010 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
The only thing that is morally wrong is bringing a child into this world that will be condemned to a tragic life due to the mother not wanting it but being forced to believe she should save that bundle of cells because it's immoral to do so otherwise.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Rosha

To the one we are the savour of death unto death; and to the other the savour of life unto life.-2Cor2

The Bride does not have authority over her own body-1Cor7.4

You who are trying to be justified by the law have been alienated from Christ; you have fallen away from grace.
-Galatians5.4

Sanctify them by the truth; your word is truth.-John17

love rejoices in the truth-1Corinthians

He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God.(that became flesh)-Rev19.13

But women will be saved through childbearing-1Tim2.15

Discipline your son while there is still hope.
Do not be the one responsible for his death.-Proverbs19

“Then neither do I condemn you,” Jesus declared.*********** “ Now leave your life of sin.”*********
-John8

But she that liveth in pleasure is dead while she liveth.
And these things give in charge, that they may be blameless.-1Timothy5

All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful-2Tim3
edit on 19-11-2010 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

Christian anti-abortionists have used the Bible to support their case against abortion. Actually the Bible has nothing to say on the topic and it has a merciless attitude towards babies.

Abortian and the Bible

Moral or not moral. I believe in Abortion. Who is going to take care of the children when their in foster care? That's like trying to take care of criminals who murdered people and act like the death penalty is immoral.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Evanescence

And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God.
And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name Jesus.-Luke1

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb.-Psalm139

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

"Happy those who seize your children and smash them against a rock." (Psalm 137:9)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   

is'nt that the exact match to the mentality and time observed in Luke19.44?

so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin-Heb9

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

I hope you feel happy quoting from a bible that condones genocide, murder, slavery, racism. I hope you feel more righteous.
edit on 21/11/10 by awake_and_aware because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

He had done no violence,
Nor was any deceit in His mouth.-Is53

righteous? self? New?

who speaks on his own seeks self glory-John7

For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.-Rom4

He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.-1John5

Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners—of whom I am the worst.-1Tim1

Also He spoke this parable to some who trusted in themselves (THEMSELVES) that they were righteous, and despised others: “Two men went up to the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a publican. The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, ‘God, I thank You that I am not like other men—extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this tax collector. I fast twice a week; I give tithes of all that I possess.’ And the publican, standing afar off, would not so much as raise his eyes to heaven, but beat his breast, saying, ‘God, be merciful to me a sinner!’ I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other; for everyone who exalts himself (HIMSELF) will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted.”-Luke18

that I may win Christ, and be found in him, not having mine own(OWN) righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith-Philippians3

God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,
Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son (the Word who was God that became flesh), whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds; Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high-Hebrews1

now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;
Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference-Rom3

Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ (by the one mans death all died-2Cor5); that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God-Rom7

as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive-1Cor15

For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge.
For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.
For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.-Rom10

Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.-2Cor5

And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect.-Gal3

all quotes can be viewed at any of these if you don't have your own program or bible- www.biblegateway.com, bible.com, allonlinebible.com etc.
edit on 21-11-2010 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

Ewww, awful. Makes me cringe that much quoting of the bible because i'm not sure if your doing it just to be a horrible person or whether you have genuinely deluded yourself into believing it and spreading it like a poision.

I'll leave a video for open-minded people to watch.

I don't expect you to watch it Rustami as you are too far gone.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 22/11/10 by awake_and_aware because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by awake_and_aware
reply to post by Rustami

Ewww, awful. Makes me cringe that much quoting of the bible because i'm not sure if your doing it just to be a horrible person or whether you have genuinely deluded yourself into believing it and spreading it like a poision.

As someone who has done this, it is THE latter.

Just looking around at all of the people here who, in my opinion, would hold views that do not hold any water in the areas of logic and critical thinking as well as the people all over the world and especially in America, it is not surprising to me at all to believe people think like that.

In fact, I went from assuming the best out of everyone to being a cynic. It's really astounding how people can live thirty or forty years and never question themselves or their beliefs. I don't find that admirable either, I find it dangerous and highly offensive as a human being who to live under the laws and social norms of these people.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
So is forced pregnancy morally WRONG!!

And who are you to say that the potential life is more important than the already born?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
To commit an abortion is a violation of the child's civil liberties in America. Everyone has the right to pursue LIFE, Liberty, and Happiness in America. How can someone deny a being life and claim it's morally and legally right. It isn't. It's against God's law as well as in complete violation of another American's civil liberties.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I bet that 75% of the people in this thread that consider an unborn human as no better than a parasite would be horrified if I wanted to take my pregnant cat to the vet and have the unborn kittens sucked out.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   

it is no delusion, one night when I had begun to open the cover of a Gideon NT but before reading anything, that a woman who had recently got an abortion had left on the kitchen bar a few days earlier, I heard an audible invisible voice as if sitting on my left that said my name then " I am Jesus, I died for your sins believe in Me an you will never perish"

Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.-John5.25

the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever.-1Tim1.17

Jesus lives forever, He has an unchangeable priesthood. Therefore He is also able to save to the uttermost those who come to God through Him, since He always lives to make intercession for them.-Heb7

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   

in the last days perilous times will come: men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, without love, unholy..slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God.. these are the kind that make captives of gullible women loaded down with sins, led away by various lusts-2Tim3

Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already arrived at my goal, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me.-Phil3.12

The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.-2Peter3.9

After two days he will revive us.
On the third day he will raise us
so that we may live in his presence.-Hos6

edit on 23-11-2010 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join