It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abortion is morally WRONG

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Xiamara

if typing words on the internet of what I know, belief or posting words of information is forcing then everyone better get in line over alot of things said, ah but some things are unlawful to say publically and not aware of anything I've typed/pasted as being unlawful, very aware no one can be forced but will try to get across best I can with what I think I know especially if percieving there are some deliberately not representing or withholding what is said or possibly just simple misunderstanding because ultimately in the end I think it make for good benefit
but do agree I don't always come across as well, profesional or sincere as I would like and do wish I could write even as nicely as you do, and think Rosha was correct in that I appeared to overreact with you in specific and so I apologize, maybe the horns/devil dress got me all riled up(lol) or sometimes it just gets a little old or frustrating being called crazy or lieing, nonetheless-

"I tell you the truth," Jesus answered, "before Abraham was born, I am!"

edit on 28-10-2010 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

Riveting tale, chap.

I would agree if i agreed with your doctrine of choice.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Sherlock Holmes

Personal opinion, everyone has one here; i'm voicing mine.

Thanks very much, Holmes.
edit on 28/10/10 by awake_and_aware because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

The thing is with this topic, being abortion, you probably will harbor the same feeling offline. By telling a woman no you can't have an abortion I don't agree with it you are enforcing your beliefs on her. She has a right to her choice. Same for religion, most (key word) religious folks who are as strong in their convictions as you seem to be will often have the same effect on others.

As for arguing Yes, I probably argued more than I normally do but to me abortion is a woman's freedom of choice. And no man or woman can stop me if I feel a strong enough conviction. When religion is brought up it aggravates me more, especially religion, since in my opinion it is something that is not a factor to everyone. Sins vary from religion to religion, so it can only apply to those who are of that religion.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Xiamara

But this 72 book story (66 for non-catholics) that I've never read told me that abortion was wrong nowhere in it!

.... I promise?

edit on 28-10-2010 by Brood because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-10-2010 by Brood because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Is a seed a flower?

(My attempt to be profound in as little words a possible) xD

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Brood

Ahh but what about atheists? I am not religious as are many people some people are agnostic, others pagan, wiccan, and so on... Who says Christ is the only way?

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Xiamara

Christians?

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by awake_and_aware

*face palm* I don't know if I should laugh or cry a bit inside...

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Sunlionspirit

and you are respecting all living and poor? what makes you think I'm not poor? have I been in this situation? do I have some very close ones soon to face these choices? has thier economic support been jacked with

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Xiamara

Not me, unlike these "Christians", I've actually read the Bible. Three times. Three versions. Three reasons to give up "faith" in something that was clearly warped by humanity... at least three times from my experience!

Regardless of that, here's another one-liner to feed the argument, I'll back it up with biblical references for the Pseudo-Christians:

Forcing your religious beliefs on other people and making them adhere to your personal moral standards is morally wrong.

Luke 6:42

[Jesus said, ]How can you say to your brother, 'Brother, let me take the speck out of your eye,' when you yourself fail to see the plank in your own eye? You hypocrite

When they kept on questioning him, Jesus straightened up and said to them, "If any one of you is without sin, let him be the first to throw a stone at her."

For those of you who tout your Christianity, you forget that times changed when Jesus came around, that's what your entire faith is about! Jesus' one divine message to humanity? Live with peace and mind your own damn business.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Xiamara

teehee - I suggest you laugh
We'll only upset ourselves otherwise.

Peace

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Brood

I couldn't agree more with you... To shove a belief on another is uncalled for. If "god" Gave us free will we should be allowed to use it as we see fit.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
the easiest - most economical and safest way to handle unwanted pregnancies is
TO USE BIRTH CONTROLL INSTEAD OF SURGERY
AND BE FORCED TO PAY FOR THE PROCEDURE YOURSELF...
don't want a kid; don't get pregnant and if you don't know how to use birth control and get pregnant (and probably an std while at it which I will have to pay for) Don't force Me to Pay for the thing..

edit on 28-10-2010 by AmericanDaughter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Lets bump it up a notch into the relm of the DIVINE.

It is morally wrong to Kill Killers

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Xiamara

again I'm very aware of not being able to force a "religious" anything whether an observance, festival or some tradition of men and know you will do what is available but is funny how the availabilty goes handnhand with subject, there is not much out there I would even take the time over or about but seriously put yourself in my shoes for a second and imigine exactly what would you do or say about this subject if you had seen or heard what I have? not tell/warn(love in my book) anyone? as far as thread subject I'm only talking about abortion being used as a contraceptive at this point because of real life personal known situations not guesses and hopes but reality

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by AmericanDaughter

Some cannot afford condoms, and such, and do not have access to areas which supply free birth control.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by awake_and_aware

thanks and cheerio mate

just consider I've been we're your at and much worse I'm sure

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

I would keep my silence. People have free choice you can only be there to support their decision. Its the same approach I take now since its not my choice but theirs and they have their own reasons. My own opinions should not affect them.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

Cheerio, fellow.

I've taken it into consideration

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join