It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unidentified 911 Murder Weapons - The Forbidden Questions

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Geesh i hate to admit Dave...but what you say makes sense in some ways. Dammit. Im agreeing with a skeptic. Now the universe is going to implode or something. And im one of those hardcore Truthers too. What is this world coming too.....

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
"No problem, if it's not about silly controlled demolition theories or THE JEWS DID IT or anything like that then I am all for it."

Translation: as long as certain things like the truth do not come from a new investigation, I'm all for it. Well good for you! Gotta love a person who puts conditions, like discovering the truth, on a new investigation.

"Personally, if we want to learn the actual truth, I think that instead of stomping around with a noose yelling, "who screwed up?" like the 9/11 commission did which practically guaranteed they were never going to find who screwed up"

Don't know where you get your fictional information from, but actually, the 9/11 Commission's aim was NOT to assign individual blame.

'THE 9/11 COMMISSION closed its probe yesterday with a final report that identified a breathtaking array of government blind spots - but did not blame a single person for the shortcomings."It is not our purpose to assign blame," Kean said.'

www.nydailynews.com...

"there should be a quiet, internal investigation under the guise of homeland security improvements, and then either "accidentally" leak it, or officially leak it a few years from now when the pain of 9/11 isn't as fresh."

Yeah, let's wait another 50 years so all of the key witnesses could die or get Alzheimer's. Quiet internal investigation (as opposed to transparent and open investigation), as in one more final cover up? Looks like you're more interested in entrusting more money to a bunch of disreputable secretive characters with an agenda, so they can once again come up with more BS conclusions, than you are in getting to the bottom of 9/11.

I have an idea. How about we get Kissenger to head this investigation when memory of his conflict of interest isn't as fresh?

"You conspiracy people are your own worst enemy and you don't even see it."

With debunker adversaries like you continuously shooting blanks, what do you expect? I have an idea - if you up your game and successfully convince us why we should believe a bunch of lying disreputable treasonous scumbags and their official fairy tale about 9/11, maybe you instead could become our worst enemy.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

Just my two cents. I know there is a lot of contention that the government is doing a lot of CYA to protect some individuals and groups but I would also argue that there may not have been monumental screw ups. There may have been pieces of intellignece that could have been put together better, but I don't think there was ever enough intelligence data to precisely outline the 9/11 plot as we now know it. Holding that, what preventative measures could have been realisticly undertaken that would have stopped 9/11? Not knowing the time, the place, or the targets there really wasn't much that could have been specifically done. Maybe a public general alert could have changed some minds on the part of the hijackers, and some heightened security at our airports, but that still would not have stopped the hijackers from using foriegn flights coming into our airspace. The intelligence community and the law enforcement community in the USA is good but not clairvoyant.

I think what happened in the aftermath of 9/11 is the government realized that it was not a good time to alienate the very people who were most needed by pointing fingers and trying to lay blame for an event that may have been all but impossible to prevent without very, very specific information.

<< 1   >>

join