It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another nist FOIA LOBBY Exlosion witnesses video

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
To comment on the video, the explosions appeared to have no relation to bombs. They said that they heard an explosion and everything was coming down around them, trying to escape from the cloud. That part is sounding more like hearing the building "already" coming down around their ears. Later in the video, the explosion he is talking about is the plane hitting. Secondary explosion was the second plane.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Here ya go.

9/11 News Videos Reporting WTC Explosions

whatreallyhappened.com...

Yup. See, told ya so. She is the 7th video down on that page. Thanks for that.

But still, why is it taking FOIA requests to get ALL of this footage?

Because they signed non-disclosure agreements to protect people's identities and such. It's at the very beginning of their report.

Just an FYI.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

pause the video at 28 seconds? notice anything unusual? above the building and left of the explosion?
What is that exactly?

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
the fireman said that the 2nd plane was very large and black and came from the south. Forgive my ignorance but is that right? was it hit from the south?

Regarding the fireman with the broken nose and his collegues has anyone thought of contacting him somehow and also the reporter?

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

Wow a debunker claiming new footage of victims is a fake? I never thought I would see the day. This video must therefore be entirely genuine and damning to the OS.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia

reply to post by remymartin

I just wanted to let you know that that particular video is a fake. The sound of the explosion was edited in, and the guys look in entirely the wrong direction if it is supposed to be WTC 7. Also, there is no echoing of the explosion as you would expect.

Nothing about the original vid in the OP, but this one is fake.

Can you provide me with a source please that this is fake audio?

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   

ae911truth.info...

It's quite a well-done site overall. I suggest you give it some reading, because it might answer some questions you may have on other aspects of 9/11.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   

ae911truth.info...

It's quite a well-done site overall. I suggest you give it some reading, because it might answer some questions you may have on other aspects of 9/11.

Rubbish show me the original video and audio
sl.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
NIST has been fighting the FOIA requests for years now.As I have said many,many times if there is nothing to hide then why have they put up such a fight for the videos?

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   

I don't have it, and neither do you. The only existing portion of the clip that I know of is that approximately 15 second blurb that really does sound like an explosion added to it. I mean listen to the way it tapers off. To me it sounds like an open air explosion. Then, right afterward, the guys seem completely unconcerned with what just happened, talking about how they need to call people.

Surely there is an extended version of that video? If you find it, let me know.

Edit: Also, for the record, calling something rubbish doesn't magically discredit it.
Edit2: This is a link on the site I linked before: forums.randi.org...
Think about it before dismissing it radically.
And here's the actual thread post on the forums forums.randi.org...

edit on 19-10-2010 by Varemia because: added a line

edit on 19-10-2010 by Varemia because: added an extra bit

edit on 19-10-2010 by Varemia because: added an extra link

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
alfie and varemia look fake to me....

F-A-K-E spells fake.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by benoni
alfie and varemia look fake to me....

F-A-K-E spells fake.

Your post looks off topic.

O-F-F T-O-P-I...

you get my point. Stop pointing fingers and make your arguments.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by remymartin

I just wanted to let you know that that particular video is a fake. The sound of the explosion was edited in, and the guys look in entirely the wrong direction if it is supposed to be WTC 7. Also, there is no echoing of the explosion as you would expect.

Nothing about the original vid in the OP, but this one is fake.

Can you provide me with a source please that this is fake audio?

Well seeing I am pretty certain this is not fake, not sure what "fake archives" I can extrapolate this from in order to suit your denial needs.

But please....by all means, feel free to find it yourself and report back the awaiting audience, touché !

9-11 Truth Movement depends on you!

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

For all of you OS believers, why don’t you prove there were no explosions at the WTC instead of giving your opinions? The video is fake? Come on, how desperate can one be? That is one of the poorest attempts of desperately trying to discredit credible evidence I have seen. Beside your “opinion” can you prove the video is a fake? I dint think so.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by impressme
reply to post by Alfie1

For all of you OS believers, why don’t you prove there were no explosions at the WTC instead of giving your opinions? The video is fake? Come on, how desperate can one be? That is one of the poorest attempts of desperately trying to discredit credible evidence I have seen. Beside your “opinion” can you prove the video is a fake? I dint think so.

I linked you to credible opinions. They analyzed the video and found that it didn't fit logic or physics.

It is impossible to prove a negative. I can show you a hundred videos of the towers before the collapses in which you hear no explosions, but it will prove nothing. You show me one doctored video, and claim it's all the proof in the world, even though analysis finds it to be altered, and it makes no sense as there are NO corroborating stories.

Every testimony I have heard of explosions involved the building already collapsing at the hearing of the explosion, meaning it was probably crashing steel and blowing concrete. Otherwise, the explosion is usually the plane exploding in the building. The testimony about the guy in WTC 7 has proven to be the tower collapsing debris on the building, not a bomb.

Honestly, I wonder why you truthers just hound against people like me as if you were a mob. No actual thought involved.

Edit: I'll add a little here.
Imagine, if you will, that the person holding the camera in that video has a professional camera mounted on their shoulder. Now, imagine that the firemen yell at the guy to get off the phone with something like "HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" and it was overlaid with a fake explosion sound. Doesn't it seem to make the rest of the dialogue make sense? When the camera man turned, the camera appeared to angle up toward a building (which was in the opposite direction of the WTC complex, I might add), but then it pans downward as if the guy is just getting out of the way of the firemen.

Seriously. I don't see how you can not see that it was faked.
edit on 19-10-2010 by Varemia because: added a paragraph

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by impressme
reply to post by Alfie1

For all of you OS believers, why don’t you prove there were no explosions at the WTC instead of giving your opinions?

Because we think that there were explosions at the WTC, just that they probably didn't originate from demolition explosives. Especially because I'm pretty damn sure I've seen you promoting a thermite based theory on another thread, and thermites typically burn rather than exploding.

Which is it? What sort of explosives did the witnesses hear?

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   

I don't know, because obviously neither of them say so in the video BUT wouldn't everything their saying make perfect sense if they were coming from the 82nd floor of the North Tower? One could even gather that they must have been on the side of the North Tower that was impacted, because the women mentions glimpsing the plane fly into the tower. Then they mention the ceiling falling down on them(on the 82nd floor, because they were directly under the impact). Then by the time it takes them to walk down the 82 floors, they are on the second(fourth?) floor of the lobby when the South tower collapses(She mentions the first dust cloud , just like the one they just made it out of). Then by the time they finally make it out of the building, the North tower collapses.

(Btw ,The more I think about it, the 82nd floor was right smack in the middle of the impact of the South tower, so they almost have to be talking about the North Tower)

Anyways, as much as I do believe there is plenty of witness accounts of secondary explosions, like the two firefighters plainly saying there were secondary explosions separate from the impacts or collapses, I don't think these two seem to be recounting any secondary explosions.

One things for sure though.

They may be two of the luckiest individuals on 9/11, according to their story they were almost instantly killed in the impact, they make it to the second floor of the North tower, but not outside, which probably saved their lives being that they might have been killed in the south tower collapsing on them, then by the time they finally make it out of the north tower they just barely avoided being killed in that collapse of that tower. Amazing when you think about it.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I understand the argument if why were these incriminating did the FOIA just give these up?

But what I do not understand is if these aren't, why were they not fully released in the first place?

No one really knows what happened except for the group responsible and whomever else is privy, but to think that there is nothing but the truth to the OS is exceptionally hard for me to accept.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

New York Times:
The Sept. 11 Records
A rich vein of city records from Sept. 11, including more than 12,000 pages of oral histories rendered in the voices of 503 firefighters, paramedics, and emergency medical technicians, were made public on Aug. 12. The New York Times has published all of them.

The oral histories of dispatch transmissions are transcribed verbatim. They have have not been edited to omit coarse language.

graphics8.nytimes.com...

These credible eyewittness disagree with you and I should know, because they were at and inside the WTC when they were being demolished, and you were not there These professinals wittnessed explosions and flashes going around the WTC, or are you going to call them all liars as well?

I linked you to credible opinions. They analyzed the video and found that it didn't fit logic or physics.

You certainly are entitled to your opinions and beliefs however, we are not looking for opinions as your truths, thank you.

Every testimony I have heard of explosions involved the building already collapsing at the hearing of the explosion, meaning it was probably crashing steel and blowing concrete.

“Meaning it was probably”? I don’t need to say anything else. Your assumptions and opinions are wrong.

Otherwise, the explosion is usually the plane exploding in the building.

Hmmm, so the airplane kept exploding after they hit the WTC for an hour right? And the airplane continued to explode as the WTC were coming down right? Oh, but wait a minute, if the airplane fires were soooo hot as to melt the core columns and outer column steel structure, then what kept the aluminum airplane from melting for an hour after impact? hmmm

The testimony about the guy in WTC 7 has proven to be the tower collapsing debris on the building, not a bomb

That is untrue, supply a source about this guy and his quote making this claim?

Honestly, I wonder why you truthers just hound against people like me as if you were a mob. No actual thought involved.

Hound you?? Perhaps, we are to believe you are an expert to all the science, aviation, engineering, demolition, crime scene investigations, military, FBI, and proper handling of a crime scenes, Government laws, National Security, video forgeries, transcript forgeries, expert liars, disinformation, regarding to all the events of 911?

Imagine, if you will, that the person holding the camera in that video has a professional camera mounted on their shoulder. Now, imagine that the firemen yell at the guy to get off the phone with something like "HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" and it was overlaid with a fake explosion sound.

Yeah, imagine that? You just proved, you have a very imaginary mind, very imaginary.
We are looking for the truth on this topic, not what you can imagine.

Seriously. I don't see how you can not see that it was faked

Faked? You certainly do have an imagination, care to prove the video fake without given your opinion and show us where the distortions are and to what time it was when the video was shot, and exactly to were it was shot at, what type of video devise, brand name, and the name of the individual who shot the video? I didn’t think so.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1
I don't have a problem with explosions in the lobby of the Towers. People being burned by jet fuel coming down the elevator shafts is well documented.

Yet, time and again when I ask ANY debunker to specify the quantity of jet fuel and which shafts it allegedly flowed down, I never get a straight answer.

Was it 1 litre of jet fuel? Was it 5 litres of jet fuel? Please provide your numerical estimate, with your scientific reasoning for why that figure is believable.

In this thread, dating back to January 2009, GenRadek (a staunch 9/11 OS supporter) stated that he did not know how much jet fuel flowed down the elevator shafts.

Originally posted by GenRadek
I do not know how much jet fuel poured down. What, would you like an answer in gallons, liters, grams, milliliters, or how about metric tons?

How much jet fuel flowed into the lobby to cause the explosions, Alfie1? If that's the official story, then why is there a distinct lack of any modelling done to estimate the quantity of jet fuel in the lobby?
edit on 20-10-2010 by tezzajw because: Formatting. Sorry, should have previewed first.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join