It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ETs non-existent?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   
article about the false e.t ambassador story : news.exopoliticsinstitute.org...
and i credit EagleTalonz for this find in another thread.

thanks

rich

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Great vids diplomat.I actually was lucky enough to see the large ufo that passed over arizona thats shown on the last video.Its really interesting and brought to my attention bohemian grove,i had almost forgotten about it.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Considering the recent discovery of an ancient galaxy cluster adding 800 trillion "suns" to our known universe, I'm going to go ahead and say that it's statistically guaranteed that life exists outside of our planet, and very probable that intelligent life is among them.

PopSci Link

I no longer question whether ET exists, but rather if ET is capable of traversing vast distances to reach other planets, solar systems, and galaxies. Considering it took 7 billion years for the light from this galaxy cluster to reach our planet; that our planet is only about 4.6 billion years old; that it took mankind roughly 60 years to achieve space orbit after manned flight was first achieved; and another 40 years to put a rover on Mars; I'm going to assume that there is at least one advanced civilization out there capable of interplanetary or even interstellar travel.

Imagine for a second if the dinosaurs never went extinct and evolved into an intelligent species. At the very least, it's possible they would have colonized Mars by now. Just a thought to chew on.
edit on 17-10-2010 by xiphias because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by RICH-ENGLAND

wow this is odd indeed...I actually just saw on cnn yesterday something about not bieng ready for contact,not for many years but i heard nothing about this.Thanks for the info!

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Hiya, there's a clearer article...UN Space expert denies being alien ambassador. You gotta be careful with anything by 'Exo' and especially by Salla...he can't lie straight in bed.

Ms Othman, whose official title is Head of the UN Office for Outer Space Affairs, says that life in outer space is likely to be bacteria.

"When I mean life, it's not people like you and I, but it could just be bacteria. When we're talking about life, we're not talking about green aliens, okay," she said.

"Sometimes this is the connotation of when we say extra-terrestrial life, it always must be green aliens with large, lovely eyes. But no, we're talking about bacteria."

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mental Maze
Great vids diplomat.I actually was lucky enough to see the large ufo that passed over arizona thats shown on the last video.Its really interesting and brought to my attention bohemian grove,i had almost forgotten about it.

You saw the '97 Phoenix Lights?

Did you see a definitive outline or shape to a craft, or only lights/orbs?

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by xiphias
Considering the recent discovery of an ancient galaxy cluster adding 800 trillion "suns" to our known universe, I'm going to go ahead and say that it's statistically guaranteed that life exists outside of our planet, and very probable that intelligent life is among them.

PopSci Link

absolutely this.......

although im not convinced we are being visited..... but im open to being convinced.

thanks

rich

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
The U.N. person denying being a "space ambassador" is a moot point.

The purpose was to get the idea of welcoming aliens here into the mainstream media, and it worked didn't it? Regardless of the original story being true or not it still served its purpose. It was just another piece of the puzzle, pay attention closely and you will see it happening all around us.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by xiphias

thanks for the input,but do you really think intelligent life exists within our boundaries/lifetimes.Even if ETs had an element 116 type power source we'd all be dead before they reached us,at least i think,depending on how fast their space/time bubble could propel them..

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

ah, thanks for that.

rich

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Look at this recent UFO video from Texas.

Those are most likely SPIRITUAL beings. This is happening all over the place, it is part of the deception.

Notice how the news network plays the X-Files music? They want you to believe that it's aliens!

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

Well they werent only in phoenix,i live in tucson which is 100 miles or so south of there and the craft flew over the far west side desert of our city it was about 5 miles from where i stood,it definately had an outline and it was enormous.We've seen similar craft many times in my area,theres alot of desert where i live and many air force bases,we see alot of strange lights and craft..

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   

reply to post by xiphias

thanks for the input,but do you really think intelligent life exists within our boundaries/lifetimes.Even if ETs had an element 116 type power source we'd all be dead before they reached us,at least i think,depending on how fast their space/time bubble could propel them..

answer to that would be we simply do not know, if they exist they may have technology beyond our comprehension.

we're just figuring out teleporting light, maybe some civilisation has figured out teleporting like star trek!.

thanks

rich

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Of course we have no proof that aliens have been here, but anyone with a clear night sky and a telescope has proof of their existence. With all the millions and billions of stars out there, and all the millions and billions of planets that revolve around them, to think that ours is the only planet to harbor life is just preposterous.

edit on 17-10-2010 by Torgo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Ahh thank you! so many people were banging on and on about that story being true, I wanted to bang my head into the wall. People believe only what they want to believe .

By the way your signature is absolute fact lol

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   
HAHA joe rogen is HILARIOUS!!

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   

reply to post by xiphias

I'm leaning towards a Yes answer to that question, but that's only because I've seen things up close and personal. My question now is whether the thing I saw was man-made or not. Very unlikely it was man-made, but who knows...

In case you're wondering: I could've hit this one with a baseball.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by xiphias

People would be shocked at the technology being developed secretly.

Before he died, Ben Rich of Lockheed Martin's Skunkworks said, "We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity. Anything you can imagine we already know how to do."

The Nazis were developing flying saucers waaaaay back in the 40's, you can search for VRIL to see pictures of them. That was the 40's. Nazi scientists were brought to America through operation Paperclip. Imagine what kind of technology they secretly possess today. They don't want us to know that they have it because they might use it one day in an attempt to deceive the world with an "alien" event.
edit on 17-10-2010 by Diplomat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   
another thing that bothers me is that the military has supposedly logged over 50 species of aliens(according to a not very credible article)..but If so many aliens are out there why has there been so little credible proof??i mean not everyone can be controlled by the government someone has to know something...

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   

another thing that bothers me is that the military has supposedly logged over 50 species of aliens(according to a not very credible article)..but If so many aliens are out there why has there been so little credible proof??i mean not everyone can be controlled by the government someone has to know something...

Who said there's over 50 alien species? That Clifford Stone guy at the Disclosure Project? Probably another government-paid shill.

Steven Greer's Disclosure Project stinks of deception. They are allowed to disclose the truth about aliens visiting Earth at the National Press Club of all places? Do people know how big of a deal that is? Do people know that every president since Harding is a member of the National Press Club? Did you know the logo for the NPC is an Owl? Do you really think they would allow those meetings to take place there if they didn't WANT them to take place? Think about it, those people have no proof, they are lying to you! The people who push the "alien" agenda are reaching more and more people each day, while anyone who brings up the spiritual/demonic aspect of the UFO phenomenon winds up dead. Hmmm...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join