It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon Survivor April Gallop: "It's obvious the official story was fabricated..."

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Ooh…I hit a sensitive spot.
There is NO SUCH THING as COINCIDENCE!
You want to know the name of 1 whistleblower on 9/11?
Her name is April Gallop.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

You're so immature. So what about the footage released by the FBI? Not good enough for you?
You sound like you're moaning and whining.

We ALL KNOW the hole in the wall (impact area) was not big enough for a 757 to have gone through it. This is a FACT. What is the point of me telling you about a missile they could have used?

Let's get back on the subject of April Gallo, shall we?

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by exponent

REALLY? My denial, "facts available?"
Please show me the facts…. oh yeah, there AREN'T ANY!!!! The FBI CONFISCATED ALL THE LIVE VIDEO RECORDINGS of the Pentagon attack on 9/11, repeat….The FBI CONFISCATED ALL THE LIVE VIDEO RECORDINGS of the Pentagon attack on 9/11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's almost 10 YEARS LATER and they still haven't released the videos!!!!!

Yes, that was a reality check.

Which is why April Gallop's testimony is SO important.
She IS THE LIVE VIDEO of the Pentagon attack.

Until the government releases those videos, we only have
1) April Gallop's testimony.
2) The blurry video released by the FBI of a missile or 757 (seen as the many debates on this thread, should be reason enough to reopen 9/11 investigation.)

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seti_Starr
The FBI CONFISCATED ALL THE LIVE VIDEO RECORDINGS of the Pentagon attack on 9/11, repeat….The FBI CONFISCATED ALL THE LIVE VIDEO RECORDINGS of the Pentagon attack on 9/11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's almost 10 YEARS LATER and they still haven't released the videos!!!!!

Which videos did they confiscate? I know of two, and both have subsequently been released. Over four years ago.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1
reply to post by v3_exceed

Which junkyards do you have in mind exactly that you think would have a mashed up Rolls Royce RB 211 engine in a heap of smaller debris and broken landing gear showing evidence of heat also surrounded by like debris ? And all compatible with a Boeing 757.

What you have referred to is hardly definitive as a Rolls Royce RB 211 engine and corresponding debris.

Originally posted by Alfie1
This is an analysis by Jeff Scott of aircraft parts at the Pentagon and includes the engine part I referred you to. He is an Aerospace Engineer but I don't anticipate that will make any difference as far as you are concerned.

www.aerospaceweb.org...
edit on 10-10-2010 by Alfie1 because: (no reason given)

Once Again, we accept the testimony of people who agree with us, but deride the testimony of those that don't. If I were to do it, I'm not being fair, you do it and it's not pertinent. See Here For related information. As far as the Aerospace engineer is concerned, that pile of debris may or may not in fact be from said engine, but once again there is no definitive evidence that it was taken at the Pentagon other than the captions placed underneath.

There are MANY aircraft bone yards in the USA It would not be difficult to fine one to take images like these. These pictures could have been taken anywhere as there is no sources cited for these images, just captions that tell us these that they were from ....where ever, but ..that doesn't matter right? Thanks for ignoring the other points in my posts. I feel that by doing so, you present a serious bias that greatly reduces your position and credibility.

..Ex

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

Thanks for the info. Here is what is known about the footage of Pentagon attacks and lawsuits to obtain them:

911research.wtc7.net...

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   

It seems quite plain that you will reject any evidence of Boeing 757 wreckage at the Pentagon, whatever the provenance, and at least one picture was a prosecution exhibit at the Moussaoiu trial and the defence did not refer to aircraft boneyards in rebutall.

I am not sure why you posted to me a link to what appears to be an old pilots for 9/11 truth item. It seemed to be largely about AA 77's flight data recorder but time has moved on and a further final 4 seconds has been teased out of the fdr by an Australian researcher. It places AA77 right at the Pentagon at a radar height of 4 feet at the same moment as off the scale deceleration :-

www.cesura17.net...

What is utterly beyond me is what is your alternative to AA 77 impacting the Pentagon. It vanished by some sleight of hand ? All the witnesses had a mass hallucination ? Radar was faked ? The fdr was faked ? Plane parts and passenger body parts were trucked in and arranged in a totally invisible way while the area was swarming with FBI, police, emergency services etc ? You seriously think this is a more likely scenario to just crashing AA 77 into the Pentagon ?

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
So two questions then.

Does the pentagon have air defenses or not? If so, what is it and was it capable of taking out a jet or missle coming in low. This is critical information and we really can't get further without that info?

2nd. How many vidoes did the FBI confiscate showing pentagon footage. This is critical as well. I thought one number I had heard was 83 but I can't remember where I saw that. If there is any video that has not been released well that in and of itself is a coverup. no?

Regardless of how you stand on 9/11, the search for truth here at least has to include, what air defenses and why they weren't used or why there weren't any there to begin with and then it has to be pushing to release all footage. That's pretty simple eh?

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by v3_exceed
there is no definitive evidence that it was taken at the Pentagon other than the captions placed underneath

Why ignore the fact that they were used as evidence for the prosecution in the Zacarias Moussaoui trial?

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by amazing

The Pentagon did not have any air defences on 9/11. It is basically just a giant office building and is only about a mile from a major airport with planes passing all the time.

If you wish to read about associated videotapes you may be interested in this :-

www.911myths.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Seti_Starr

Nice dodge. About what I have come to accept from truthers when they find themselves out of ammo. BTW, the total dimensions of the impact area, roughly approximate those of a 757.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

there is no definitive evidence that it was taken at the Pentagon other than the captions placed underneath

Why ignore the fact that they were used as evidence for the prosecution in the Zacarias Moussaoui trial?

So, this statement is to suggest the infallibility of the American Judicial system? People make choices based on the information they have on hand at the time. Simply because these images were used as evidence doesn't bear any additional credibility to their source. Also considering the witch hunt that the PTB have been on since 2001, I'm not surprised that this kind of evidence would be introduced.

If you can prove, that the USA has never imprisoned, nor executed any innocent person... ever, then I will happily retract my statement.

All of this is however a distraction from the initial thread. Which was the "Un-Truthers" trying to discredit a witness who claimed she didn't see a plane. Now, she has top secret clearance, so would be considered of sound mind, and.....didn't see a plane. hmmm

..Ex

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   

And we can find quite a few people with TS clearances who will say they either saw the 757 or saw pieces of it afterwards. Your point is?

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Exactly. Apparently the 9/11 truth movement goes only as far as the pocketbook for April. Totally discredited in every way because of the lawsuit.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   

so would be considered of sound mind, and.....didn't see a plane. hmmm

If there was no plane why did she sue AA, and win, as one of their planes hit the Pentagon.... truthers once again are very confused!!

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

so would be considered of sound mind, and.....didn't see a plane. hmmm

If there was no plane why did she sue AA, and win, as one of their planes hit the Pentagon.... truthers once again are very confused!!

Read this whole thread. Once again the "Un truthers" are too lazy to do their own research.
How did that feel?

..Ex

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Truthers still seem to be avoiding the obvious lie in April Gallop's OP interview.

At 2.10 she says she exited the Pentagon at the " place of initial impact "; that would be here :-

911review.org...

I can see why she says it because, if she was in fact sheperded away from the damaged area and exited elsewhere to be loaded onto an ambulance, then what opportunity did she have to observe plane seats, luggage etc ?

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seti_Starr
Please show me the facts…. oh yeah, there AREN'T ANY!!!! The FBI CONFISCATED ALL THE LIVE VIDEO RECORDINGS of the Pentagon attack on 9/11, repeat….The FBI CONFISCATED ALL THE LIVE VIDEO RECORDINGS of the Pentagon attack on 9/11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's almost 10 YEARS LATER and they still haven't released the videos!!!!!

They've released relevant videos.

Yes, that was a reality check.

Which is why April Gallop's testimony is SO important.
She IS THE LIVE VIDEO of the Pentagon attack.

Except she was inside the building, and saw nothing of use. Why is it you accept her account, but then anyone claiming to actually see the plane and see it impact is a liar? Is it because you want to be correct, rather than finding out the actual truth?

Until the government releases those videos, we only have
1) April Gallop's testimony.
2) The blurry video released by the FBI of a missile or 757 (seen as the many debates on this thread, should be reason enough to reopen 9/11 investigation.)

3. 100 other witness accounts who all saw the plane
4. 20 or so accounts of people watching the plane impact
5. FDR data from the plane
6. Plane debris and impact location
7. Personal effects of passengers
8. DNA evidence of passengers

Why did you forget all of these? Oh right, because they would show you were wrong.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by exponent

All the things you listed are planted evidence. Sorry, go convince someone else. I'm not confused. Just don't believe the OS and I'm certainly not going to take your fake list as gospel (which is part of the OS).

April Gallop's testimony is good enough for me!

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

Alfie1, you keep asking about the impact area. Yes, April Gallop stated that she exited there. And so what? I am sure that at initial impact, the area was still escapable moments later, the pictures you keep sending links to could be a quite a while later when the fires were raging. I read somewhere that people saw her crawling out. So basically, you've got nothing.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join