It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seasonal flu jab to contain the swine flu vaccine.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by revmoofoo

Yes I agree that you can not believe all that is said about Alex Jones but this includes the deliberate debunking by others whos intentions are far from good - But hey I make my own mind up about these things and if you are correct I'll crack open a beer or 2 or 3 or 4 -

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I also thought you may be able to find some good information here:

www.theflucase.com...

Some of the information they had last year was pretty good, so hopefully it'll be of some help to you this year.

Oh and if the link in your signature is to your own art work, WOW! Awesome pictures mate.

Rev

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by revmoofoo
I also thought you may be able to find some good information here:

www.theflucase.com...

Some of the information they had last year was pretty good, so hopefully it'll be of some help to you this year.

Oh and if the link in your signature is to your own art work, WOW! Awesome pictures mate.

Rev

Hey - Thanks - yes link is towebsite of my work
I read the link you sent and like its balanced tone - I like to consider all sides of a discussion - though I must admit am listening to Alex's show as I type -

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

In that case, when I'm rich I'm going to commission you to paint my cats for me as the cat portrait on your site is very cool. The only condition I'll have is that you don't listen to Alex Jones while you do it!

Rev

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by revmoofoo
reply to post by artistpoet

In that case, when I'm rich I'm going to commission you to paint my cats for me as the cat portrait on your site is very cool. The only condition I'll have is that you don't listen to Alex Jones while you do it!

Rev

Ha ha deal so long as I get free beers
The cat was my little buddy she lived to be 21

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
We all know the swine flu hysteria was completely fabricated.
It was a new influenza thats for sure and killed about 4000 people, and everyone was in hysteria.
But what you need to understand that is the normal influenza kills 100,000 people a YEAR.
So obviously there was something they were getting out of this.
People realised ofcourse and so therefore there was many swine flu vaccines that were not used.
Now, they have probably just dumped them into flu vaccines for this year.
Which makes me think they really want us to take these vaccines..
Now we also know that many vaccines have had pretty bad effects in the past.
For example, the one that made men infertile in mexico.
So what does this one contain?
So everybody, please dont take your flu shots this year, its not like the did anything useful anyway

top topics

<< 1   >>

join