It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demon Baby?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker1984

Good movie, good scene!

But what it looked like was a slimey/wet evil looking freakishly musclear baby that crawled quickly on it's hands/fists while it's lifeless deformed legs slithered behind it, almost like in a push-up position. I cant really describe it better than that. I wish you all could see the image I have burned in my mind.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Experiences that do not fit into one of the common types of reports always interest me and I tend to believe them. I, too, had an experience with something that doesn't fit into any of the common categories.

My personal theory is that these bizarre creatures come from other dimensions and that part of the negative feelings we have in proximity to them is because they don't belong here. We tend to interpret that uneasy feeling of wrongness as evil.

Personally, I don't believe that evil has a particular feeling associated with it. If it did, would not people who are truly evil generate such a feeling to those around them?

A bear or a tiger might attack you for various reasons, or try to appear threatening because they simply don't know how to react to you, but they aren't evil. As the line from one of my favorite movies goes, "they just do what they do."

Anyway, if I were you I wouldn't worry about it too much. I've had three or four really bizarre experiences in my life. They've all been spaced years apart (it's been over 20 years since the last one), and I've never been harmed, only frightened at the time.

I think what you saw was real, but I wouldn't label it as a demonic entity, just something not of this world.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Reminds me of….

It’s Alive 1974.
www.imdb.com...

They remade it in 2008.
www.imdb.com...

And the sequel to the original was It lives Again 1978.
www.imdb.com...

Not terribly scary but the idea of the story is creepy. Babies are supposed to be innocent and helpless, not evil and violent.

Raist

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by hhott

Thanks for the reply, it gives me some things to consider. Although my personal truths include a real sence of 'good and evil' I have to conceed that it might be a misunderstood reaction to interdimentional beings for this perticular situation.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Raist

Yeah, it is a situation just left of a few different things I've seen/read over the years. And I obviously agree with the notion babies are suppose to be cute and innocent and perhaps that is whats so creepy about it. But at the time, it was the 'feeling' of something demonic and evil that stood out most, and the highlight reel in my mind with regards to specific 'creepiness' played second fiddle as an afterthought...

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Just a thought, but would hypnosis possibly help me relive that day? I would love to watch a recorded video of me while under reliving what happened! Perhaps I'm not remembering everything? Although I believe I am.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
That was definitely one of the creepiest stories I have ever seen on ATS.

Just to play devils advocate, did it look anything like this?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6f864a578f0b.jpeg[/atsimg]

I don't want to live in the same world as Demon babies!!

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

Although the photo you provide is odd, what I saw was not really similar. It was clearly a babylike creature with shiny/wet skin, very muscular, no hair and dark sinister eyes, Very evil looking. It seemed to have a solid self awareness as well as an awareness of it's surroundings. Although there were many defining features, the deformed lifeless legs, and how it slithered/shimmied along stands out the most. Ironicly enough, I cant really remember how it's mouth was. I mean I remember somewhat of an evil grin but it's no longer clear in my mind like the rest of it...

EDIT: I just want to add it was really muscluar! Even it's head and face had definition. The only reason I say babylike is because of it's size and hairless body. Although I suppose it had other babylike defining features, I may be overstating the baby aspect. Because it was clearly stronger, and more 'aware' than a baby.

edit on 3-10-2010 by HomeBrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
About your other question.

There is a LOT of debate over whether memories recovered under hypnotic regression are reliable or not, Some people seem to think they are and others claim that there is no proof that it works at all and you could just be making up new memories while you are hypnotised.

I guess the only thing you could do is research it a bit yourself and then decide if you would feel comfortable having it done.

The only experience I have ever had with hypnosis is when I was trying to get over my social phobia and it didn't work, but it's an entirely different thing to memory regression

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by HomeBrew

Creepy story, sounds like you never forgot this sighting.
Could you draw a picture of this evil baby?

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Years ago a couple driving along an empty country road towards an East Fife fishing village were started when the skeleton of a baby/toddler ran across the road in front of them. When I heard of it, being into ufology, my immediate thought was "GREY".

I heard a similar story from a friend. She was with a bunch of young folk in a car when one of the boys insisted getting out for a pee. They stopped the car so he could do his business at the side of the road. Something caught his eye. It was a head in the middle of the field, just visible above the plants, moving very quickly across till it was opposite him, then it stopped turned abruptly and came rushing at speed towards him. Not waiting around he ran screaming to the car.

In our local paper a few years back a family in a car were startled when they came across a bunch of ghost in the middle of the road. They had the appearance of old miners, wearing hats etc, and were semi-invisible. Not sure if there were two sets of this sighting. I'll have to try look that up.

edit on 4-10-2010 by wigit because: eta

edit on 4-10-2010 by wigit because: spellin

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

Honestly, thats kinda what I'm thinking too.... I just thought it would be interesting to see if it would validate my memories or debunk them...

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Tribble

Honestly, I wish I could. But every time I have tried before it just comes out horrible! Perhaps I'll give it another shot and see how it goes.

EDIT: I'd just like to say that it's so vivid in my memory that I 'should' be able to recreate it on paper, but whatever skill is needed to replicate images on paper/canvas (to varying degrees) I have very little of.

edit on 4-10-2010 by HomeBrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by wigit

Thats a pretty creepy story! In perticular the 'GREY' part. Over the last several years I began to kick the notion around that perhaps it might have been a grey that I saw, but my minds eye would only allow me to see what I know already. Not to say that I was aquanted with evil babies but perhaps that just made more sence in my head...

Thanks for the post!

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Try to break it up visually, into threes

Draw the distant "pic", the road and trees when you first saw it
Draw the legs.
Draw the grinning face.

Pencil the outlines, then darken in (only) the detail you can remember.

I read that it was muscular, and that got my interest.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Tribble

I'm gonna give it a shot, cant make any promises though...

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Again, sorry for the horrid skils but it was like this...

i153.photobucket.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   

I'd have fainted on the spot. Probably on top of it knowing my luck

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by wigit

I'd have fainted on the spot. Probably on top of it knowing my luck

If it had not been that I initally thought it was an injured dog, and was taken by supprise, I probablly would have done the same. The realisation of what I was seeing just did not have enough time to process before it was all but over with. But even now, looking at my sketch and being able to match it loosely to the image in my head, it gives me chills!

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Did my awesome artistic skill scare you guys off?

<< 1    3  4 >>

join