It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOIA 9/11 Footage Released Shows Many Cars Burned Down To Steel- NOT Crushed

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
We must be talking about different pictures you need to make the effort to scroll down. The cars are being engufled by the cloud and start burning immediatly after.

This interestes me too so I am digging up this thread. I bring your attention this link.

drjudywood.com...

scroll down to the caption where it reads toasted parking lot and start looking at the immages beggining with Toast Fig. 1

As you all can see, the parking lot a good distance away from the tower, is protected fairly well from any hard debries, by a row of buildings, none of the cars appear to be smashed and there is really only dust to be seen in the aftermath. However while the parking is protected from hard debries by the buildings next to it, it is engulfed by the dust that was the wtc, which causes the cars to burn. Quality makes which probably have several layers of protective paint (the merc) arent as affected as others.

We know the dust wasnt so hot to set cars on fire, else people engulfed by the dust, well you do the math. We know it cant have been any flaming debries, because the cars are the only things that seem to be burning. No flaming debries are to be seen being hauled on the lot or in the immediate aftermath.

Could it be, that there was something in the WTC dust, that reacted with the steele of the cars at least those cars which werent protected too well?
edit on 6-5-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-5-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I think the popping is people looking for others trapped in the rubble. Or maybe people walking through it. Remember that one video where the plane crashed and the fire ball/cockpit/fuselage came out the other side, I can't get it because youtube crashes my comp. Maybe that flew into that building and set all the files,telephones, seats, desks on fire???? I was a truther now I'm on the fence both sides have good arguments... I dunno

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Oh yeah...hehe, I forgot this little thread. Thanks for awakening it from the dead.

And I want to be clear on one thing dman. THE CARS IN THIS VIDEO HAVE NOT BEEN MOVED OR TOWED ANYWHERE. It is too soon for towing, heck WTC7 was still burning, and hadn't even collapsed yet. Besides, you can see where they burned right where they were parked.

Now about the cars on Judy Woods site, I might agree that some of them had been towed. But not in this video, and the question still remains. Turbofan pointed out something critical earlier in thread, which has still not been addressed or explained to my satisfaction.

Only a lack of a reasonable explanation for this bizarre occurrence led me to even invoke the name of Woods, because so far, it is the only thing that even comes close to explaining the car fires.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Those cars were strange.
Ground Zero? wouldnt be able to walk around at ground zero, there'd be to much 'building' in piles.

Its like some sort of chemical or cellular reaction. Something was immediately drawn to metal then forced to react in an intense heat.. but what ever it was was able to seek out the metal and react..

definately some higher new age technology we're still yet to see in the mainstream.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
drjudywood.com...

Again scroll down to the bottom of the page and start reading from Figure Toast1, the pictures are during and seconds after the collapse. The parkinglot is a good distance away from the wtc. There is a row of buildings in front of it protecting it from hard debries. However the dust cloud does reach the parking lot and immediately after cars are on fire. No burning material can be seen anywhere on the ground or being hauled torwards the lot. The fumes werent very hot either.

So do you think there was something in the dust that reacted with the steele of the cars?
edit on 7-5-2011 by Cassius666 because: Gave wrong picture name.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join