It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOIA 9/11 Footage Released Shows Many Cars Burned Down To Steel- NOT Crushed

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Abrahm

Thank you for posting this! I agree with you that explosives do not explain all the evidence, which is why it is extremely strange that 1,400+ cars were completely 'toasted' on that day, some which were located 1/4 a mile away from ground zero, yet NO pedestrians were burned. Very strange indeed. Here are some links showing many more of these 1,400+ toasted cars:

Thats because people can take cover and avoid the stuff falling - cars can't

Debris in streets from aircraft impact

Vehicle on fire

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Abrahm

Hey man, thanks for your nice post. In all honesty though, I have already been through Dr. Wood's site- a few times. I considered her theories- I really did. Some of it almost worked for me at one time.

But not too long ago, I heard an extended interview she did on radio. Now that really tripped me out, because I could not understand how someone who had supposedly put so much work into her site and information could be so utterly incoherent in person. It left me with the conclusion that she probably wasn't the author of the information on her site.

As to the information and theories themselves, regardless of who wrote them- it is just too far-fetched for me to believe. I really don't know what else to say- just being honest. I have pretty much written that off about 99%. I am leaving that other 1% open though, because honestly I haven't heard a better explanation for why those cars have melted. Hers is not a great one, but damn. What else is there.

Turbofan's point about the plane hitting in the opposite direction erase any possibility it was from debris from the impact. And the sheer distance many of those vehicles were from the towers just won't let me believe they were ignited by falling debris on fire. I dunno man, I'm confused on this one.

edit on Sat Oct 2nd 2010 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
To True American,

Sorry about the misdirected post above, I was actually addressing thedman's comments, not yours. New to this format and managed to botch it entirely. Thanks for the post.

first name unknown last name unknown

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Abrahm

I've brrn a FF for 22 years - seen plenty of vehicles fires including many multiple fires. Cars today are built with large amount of plastic parts - entire interior is plastic which burns , Vehicles parked close together are vulnerable to fire - seen this in mall parking lots where fire in one vehicle ignites sweveral adjacent vehiles

Ever seen how close things are parked in NYC?

cosmicpenguin.com...

As for distance - burning debris was hurled considerable distasnce from burning towers even before collapse

Cars were set on fire by burning debris from initial aircaraft impacts

Church and Vesey. We were coming across and we walked down. We had to go down to the command center. We carried all our tools, the bottles, everything, and as we're walking down, part of the plane engine was sitting right in the street, still burning. I said, look, this is the plane. FDNY firefighter Paul Hyland

A tremendous fireball, flaming debris, pieces of the airplane, fuselage, landing gear, pieces of the building. ...We started running down one of the little side streets, Courtlandt or Dey. There were people dead in the street that obviously you couldn't help them. There was flaming debris coming down all over. It was just a matter of who got hit with the debris. FDNY Captain Michael Donovan

Collapse of towers scattered burning debris for hundreds of yards around

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   
i did notice,,,in the debris field of burnt out hulks of vehicles that the road signs pointing "One Way'
were still intact...
i suppose that because the signage was in a up-down verticle position they remained intact...
but the victim vehicles which were horizontal, they all had their surface areas covered in falling fuel & embers from the tower fires.
no special or non-ordinary physics is to be seen, its all explainable

another factor to consider, what was the time of the video relative to the towers collapsing?
eventually the vehicle carcases would be covered with the finely powered concrete giving the appearance of being grey steel...

i did notice at the 1:39 mark of the OP vid, one vehicle being panned sure looked like it still had green paint
while all the other burnt out hulks looked like weathered steel in the junkyard for 5 years.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by GammaRayBurst
Why are all the cars missing the door handles????? Check out the very end of the video, all the door handles are missing..!!!

Because many American cars only have cheap plastic door handles that's why. They have melted.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Plus cars rust pretty fast after being on fire. I also got to see a few car fires in my neighborhood, and after each one, the car looked like a rusty old junk.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Abrahm

You think that heat and falling debris caused this damage to these vehicles, while not burning ANY pedestrians? Get real please. Look:

People hit by falling debris

Once we started taking off, I guess 30 feet in front of us, there was a lady on the ground by the curb and she was just waving her arms. That's all she could wave. Her legs were crushed. Apparently she got hit by part of the landing gear, one of the tires of the airplane. There was a large tire next to her. FDNY EMT Orlando Martinez

There was a car that we drove by that the driver's door and the passenger door were open, and there was a plane motor on the back half of the car. Two inches more, and both these guys would have been dead too. That was their ticket. It was amazing. The car was actually cut right in half with this motor, right there back of the front seat. I sat there in amazement. FDNY firefighter Richard Saulle

Flaming debris falling

A tremendous fireball, flaming debris, pieces of the airplane, fuselage, landing gear, pieces of the building. ...We started running down one of the little side streets, Courtlandt or Dey. There were people dead in the street that obviously you couldn't help them. There was flaming debris coming down all over. It was just a matter of who got hit with the debris. FDNY Captain Michael Donovan

People burned by jet fuel

People coming out of the buildings half burned, the fuel must have spewed down and hit some people. A lot of burns literally down through the skin to the bone. I had two patients on my ambulance, vehicle 111. FBI Agents were telling us to move our vehicle from the corner of Vessey and West, cause there was debris from the airplane which they needed for evidence. I guess it was NTSB, they wanted the area secured. There was nowhere for us to move the vehicle, cause there was debris everywhere. FDNY EMT Alwish Monchery

She had been standing outside the north tower next to a man she knew, waiting for a bus, when she heard a loud crash above. In an effort to protect them from falling debris, a security guard herded everyone inside the tower's lobby. Suddenly, she told Ronnie, something bright and hot enveloped her, a vapour maybe. She thought it could have dropped down the elevator shaft. She was worried about the man who'd been next to her. Surely he was dead, she feared.

John Morabito: They turned right onto West Street, nearing the entrance to the north tower. A man — in shock, his clothes on fire — crossed in front of them.

Explain how a hurricane thousand miles offshore is relevant ......

Hurricane Erin came nowhere near land

Also an aurora in Alaska is relevant? Ever hear of solar flares - happens all the time

Already showed how vehicles are rather easy to burn and how burning debris can kindle fires considerable distance away

Judy Woods is bat crap, barking at moon, chewing the carpet nuts !

Even many truthers reject her and her nutball "theory" to avoid being tainted as kooks

Only the demented or fanatic pay her any attention.......

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

WTC 6, the US Customs House, was blown up within a minute of the second plane hitting the south tower.the entire interior of the building was gone right down to the basement. Go to 911 Studies/911 Photos to see all the pictures including cars wrecked and burned to metal way far away from the towers.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
reply to post by turbofan

No - Again time is mid afternoon, Probably just before collapse zone set up around 3Pm based on fires in windows of North facade of WTC 7

Burning debris was propelled considerable distance by the collapse. - many of my friends were in World Finance
Center 3 (WFC 3) at West & Vessey putting out fires started by collapse of North Tower

Also were cross streets (Washington St between WTC 7 and Verizon) would funnel debris north up these streets

Burning paper was seen fluttering down for several blocks

In addition burning debris was falling off WTC 7 as fires progressed - or did you miss that part right after
reporter gave location?

Here are video's of WTC 7 (with some shots of WTC 6)

www.911myths.com...

Pay attention to clips 9, 10, 11 which show debris, much of it on fire falling from North face WTC 7

I saw clips 9, 10, and 11.

It shows some flaming debris falling to the ground from about the 12th floor.

So...if that flaming debris is hitting the ground so suddenly, how does it make it 300-400 feet up the street?

Winds were blowing South/South-East. Light winds at that. All of those cars are North of Barclay street.

www.nrc-cnrc.gc.ca...
www.moonbattery.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Winds were blowing South/South-East. Light winds at that. All of those cars are North of Barclay street.

Wrong again...

Wind was out of the west - northwest that day in New York

Satellite loop - watch clouds, can see smoke cloud from NYC

www.wx-man.com...

Weather map

Remeber these are mere snippets of what was going on that day - WTC 7 burned for 7 hours

Can here on video reporter saying debris falling from building

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   
How am I wrong when every photo taken from that day shows smoke from the twins blowing South/South-East?

Please find me a picture at any time during the day that shows the smoke blowing North.

Please find me a video of your burning debris that is blowing North instead of falling to the ground immediately
after dislodging from WTC 7

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Smoke moving left to right which is west to east . Wind out of Northwest ......

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Winds are blowing from North to South...Northwest to Southeast. See the photo:

The cars are well behind WTC7, North of Barclay street.

Barclay street is behind WTC7 with respect to the Twin Towers.

All Day smoke was blowing toward the South/South-East.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
This interestes me too so I am digging up this thread. I bring your attention this link.

drjudywood.com...

scroll down to the caption where it reads toasted parking lot and start looking at the immages beggining with Toast Fig. 1

As you all can see, the parking lot a good distance away from the tower, is protected fairly well from any hard debries, by a row of buildings, none of the cars appear to be smashed and there is really only dust to be seen in the aftermath. However while the parking is protected from hard debries by the buildings next to it, it is engulfed by the dust that was the wtc, which causes the cars to burn. Quality makes which probably have several layers of protective paint (the merc) arent as affected as others.

We know the dust wasnt so hot to set cars on fire, else people engulfed by the dust, well you do the math. We know it cant have been any flaming debries, because the cars are the only things that seem to be burning. No flaming debries are to be seen being hauled on the lot or in the immediate aftermath.

Could it be, that there was something in the WTC dust, that reacted with the steele of the cars at least those cars which werent protected too well?
edit on 6-5-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Dimitri Khalezov has a similar theory he claims he is a Nuke Expert from russia

He says UnderGround Nukes React differently than above and they did bring down the towers into dust

Link

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join