It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Decendant of the Nephilim?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
In looking around Iraq for things like Stargates, etc... came across this photo... from someone on tour in Iraq

Not much need to comment on this one right now... kinda speaks for itself.. Opinions?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e03ddb1a8e52.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Freakishly tall or freakishly small

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I've seen this photo posted before and on other websites. The guy is from Afghanistan and he is just one out of many people who are tall. Cool picture though!

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
The soldier looks a bit on the short side anyway, but that guy is just massive reminds me of jaws from the bond films lol. Theres been lots of study into how people could have been a lot larger many years ago, its just that either the evidence hasnt been found or its been covered up, but the theory is there. its plausable.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Here's some links I found for you OP!
findthepony.blogspot.com...
indexresearch.blogspot.com...
The picture is from Afghanistan and the year it was taken is 2007.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
didn't that guy get drafted for the Lakers?

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Giantism has always intrigued me. Imagine standing beside this dude. I stand slightly over 6' and this would be like being a child again and looking up at an adult. I've seen where some relate the Nephlim to the Annunaki of Sumerian history. They where both suppose to be large people. Iraq is in Sumer. Who knows.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by R3volutionary
The soldier looks a bit on the short side anyway, but that guy is just massive reminds me of jaws from the bond films lol. Theres been lots of study into how people could have been a lot larger many years ago, its just that either the evidence hasnt been found or its been covered up, but the theory is there. its plausable.

i think it was in ireland or switzerland, like in 1930 or something they found a real giant nephilim mummy in a wooden coffin, it was about 12.6 foot tall.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Zorgon.....

Wow!

Look at all those dwarves!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wow Wee

Originally posted by R3volutionary

i think it was in ireland or switzerland, like in 1930 or something they found a real giant nephilim mummy in a wooden coffin, it was about 12.6 foot tall.

I dont suppose you have any links to information regarding this find do you? i would really like to have a look at it.

Thanks

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Wow Wee

Wow Wee.....

Are you sure you're not thinking of the viral promotion for that video game?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

what video game?

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

what video game?

HomerinNC.....

I can't remember the name of it just now.

You had to go through it & kill the 7 major monsters of the world, or something like that. I didn't play it.

There were several viral videos posted all over the place.

Another of those videos was one wherein a giant creature was supposedly washed up on a beach in Africa or somewhere like that.

Does that "ring any bells"?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I don't know zorgon, he could be a descendent of nephilim, or perhaps have an overabundance of growth hormone resulting from the pituitary gland. But who knows? Maybe that was the difference after all.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
if those are their houses right behind them, he cant even stand up one.
maybe that taller house on the left is his.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
According to wikipidia an m16 rifle is 1 meter long so that give us a point of reference, dosn't that make this dude like 2.5 meters tall!

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   

I have wondered if the people of earth are getting taller in general, is something being activated within the DNA?

How tall can people become?

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
i wonder if the band nefilim are descendants of the nephilim too.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join