It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US walks out on Ahmadinejad UN 911 speech

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Oh yes, please... lets hate on big bad America. This nut job in Iran MUST be right, because on these forums it seems that America is the cause of EVERY problem in the world. When an every day Joe says something about 9/11 Official Story many people on here blow it off as bogus but once crazy old Ahmadinejad starts spewing out his hate, watch out... it's the "truth."

:down:

Some of you ought to be ashamed of yourselves. This is the same man who denied the Holocaust taking place. That 6 million Jewish, Handicapped, Homosexual, Gypsies, and so on were not mass slaughtered by the Third Reich.

*GASP*

Oh no, this poster said something about Jewish people in a positive light. He must be a Zionist! He must be the anti-Christ as well! Because only American's who are "too dumb and sheep to the tyrannical government" or Zionists would think the leader of Iran is full of it.

Only the truly educated would know he is our buddy incognito.

Bah! Same crap different thread...

/venting over

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

thank you, i went off on a tangent and warped the fact of the matter a bit. However I still stand by my statements...

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
US walked out during his Nuclear comments, not 9/11.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SneakySleuth911

6 million jews is a fabricated number. try more like 600,000 jews. There were 3 million Native Americans when before they were slaughtered by the white europeans. Just trying to get your facts straight on that.

edit on 23-9-2010 by dragnet53 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by spiritualzombie

This is way too much thinking for the casual OS supporter, so quit asking for proof.

Seems like a nice politician type statement there to me. Rather than actually admitting you have no real proof, instead you say its over your head. Good work there.

*edit*

And also a nice little dig at the people who don't think it was an inside job.

edit on 23-9-2010 by Pimpish because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-9-2010 by Pimpish because: typo

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I just caught this on msm while checking my email, so it was bad for him to state this when it has been hashed over millions of times on CT sites and forums? I better get his exact transcripts in english to get on the hate bandwagon.

Freedom of speech is part of the American way and those guys representing the US should not have walked out but stayed and spoke their piece, presented in a diplomatic way their opposition to the claim by the Iranian leader.

They should hire some of our fighters from the Debate forums to stand up and present the case against those claims, they would not walk nor hesitate to take full action and probably win against his views.

I dont know, walking was not the way to go imo.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53

6 million jews is a fabricated number. try more like 600,000 jews. There were 3 million Native Americans when before they were slaughtered by the white europeans. Just trying to get your facts straight on that.

Some idiot starred your comment? Good God, I love the ignorance of some on this site... A quick google search on 'how many Jewish people died in the Holocaust' ... and funny how every... single... hit... says numbers similar to what I said. *GASP*

wiki.answers.com...

www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

library.thinkquest.org...

www.auschwitz.dk...

Oh, I could keep posting more, you anti-Semitic jerk. If ya really want...

Straw man argument on the Native American's. Yes that was genocide there too. Congratulations on admitting that it was the advent of Europeans coming to America and not just evil America that killed them off. Because, I know this may rock your world, but many early American's came from Europe. *OH JEEZ! OH JEEZ! MIND BLOWN!*

So, FYI in reiteration, my "facts" are straight. The human rights travesty that was the Holocaust was responsible for 6 million (add 3 more sets of zeroes to your total: 600,000 should be 6,000,000 I know math is tricky) Jewish deaths. And yes, we slaughtered Native Americans even though your argument has nothing to do with the discussion at hand. This thread is about the nut job in Iran who thinks Israel and the US are the reason that the world has gone to Hades.

Thanks for playing though...

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   

sure remember they couldn't get the exact count remember? you don't here native americans using the anti-semetic card. thank god for my people on that. =)

www.ushmm.org...

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by slayerfan

The walkout came on Thursday when Mr Ahmadinejad referred to conspiracy theories circulating after the September 11 terrorist attacks in 2001 that suggested the United States may have orchestrated the attacks.

www.radionz.co.nz...'s-speech-at-un

Not just funny, but embarrassing. They can't counter his claims, so try to discredit him by walking out. At least Iran doesn't do that, Iran has the courtacy to stay in, take note and counter all the claims against itself.

But the West takes cheap tactics, which is also used in ATS, where members stay away from certain topics to discredit it.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
what more proof do we need? clearly he struck a nerve for those officials who were respresenting the united states.

you wonder why they only mention this once or twice on the news then theyre back to talking about the new movie about facebook lmfao.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

From your site you linked,

In 1933, about 600,000 Jews lived in Germany, less than one percent of the total population.

All that number gives is the population of Jews in Germany and continues on to say how many Jews were proud Germans before their slaughter began.

I come from a heritage that is both Native American (Iroquois) as well as Jewish descent (immigrants during the Holocaust from Russia). So I will never debate you on the fact that genocide happened to both groups. If anything, I would raise your numbers on Native American deaths from European immigration to much higher numbers.

But, when people downplay the seriousness of how many deaths occurred from Nazi Germany, I will (and do) take offense to that.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   

you are a typical low IQ troll.. you are so hopelessly low in intelligence..there was not even 6 million jews there for hitler to kill.. total number of jews (escaped, freed, or killed) in europe was not even 6 million..

you are the type of person who believe everything you were taught in school, told on tv, or read in the newspaper..

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by nick112
Look, I don't know much about Ahmadinejad, but the more I start to learn about him the more I start to wonder if he's really that bad of a guy.

And you know something that really disturbs me? Reading the comments section for that article...

Please don't be fooled by this man. He is playing a very devious game. He is telling some brutal truths, yes, but it's all part of the pre-arranged Zionist scenario. He is one of them.

In his own country he has imposed brutal, repressive measures. He's every bit as bad as the others.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeverApologize
reply to post by spikey

So. Regardless of any hard evidence that 9/11 was an inside job it's true eh? NONE of you can give any hard PROOF. Yeah, I said proof.

Either you ignore or don't want to hear facts when they are shown to you. (Not you poster personally, just the 9/11 Toowfer movement)

Ahem, what's good for the goose is goose for the gander. You try to demolish the argument that it's an inside job by demanding, and I mean DEMANDING, absolute proof.

Same goes for the BS OS. WHERE is the hard, absolute proof???????

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by SneakySleuth911

In 1933, about 600,000 Jews lived in Germany, less than one percent of the total population.

All that number gives is the population of Jews in Germany and continues on to say how many Jews were proud Germans before their slaughter began.

I come from a heritage that is both Native American (Iroquois) as well as Jewish descent (immigrants during the Holocaust from Russia). So I will never debate you on the fact that genocide happened to both groups. If anything, I would raise your numbers on Native American deaths from European immigration to much higher numbers.

But, when people downplay the seriousness of how many deaths occurred from Nazi Germany, I will (and do) take offense to that.

In the years just before WWII, there were only an estimated 2.8 million jews in all of Europe.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by SneakySleuth911

I absolutely don't dispute the genocide of the American Indians.

I totally dispute the figures given for the Holocaust.

The two groups can't be compared. The American Indians were one of the purest peoples on earth. They had incredible wisdom and incredible love for our Mother Earth.

In fact, the Zionists were actively involved in the genocide of the American Indians.

The Zionists have a long history of lies, deceit and violence. Their Talmud places no value on the life of a non-Jew. Their Talmud encourages them to lie to non-Jews, take their money and use them as slaves.
These people lie and lie and lie and murder and plunder.

If the Holocaust story is true, why did Auschwitz change the numbers on its plaque from the original 4million to 1.5 million? www.zundelsite.org...

See how this deceitful numbers game has been played out.

edit on 24-9-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by NeverApologize

I don't mean any offence by this, so please don't take any but in all likelyhood, Ahmadinejad would be the one doing the snot beating in your little scenario if the rumours about his past are to be believed.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

same as the islamies.

the native american or first peoples or the romanticized noble people that were slaughtered by illegal immigrants

willy nilly, shouldn't be in this discussion.

we should kick the UN out to somewhere else and we go and trash talk the country it is in.

we have NATO anyway, don't need these idiots. what do these meetings do anyway?

lol, screw the world. let anyone get the bomb. polarize everyone.

you want in? this is the ante,,

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Listened to the whole thing. Didn't hear anything about 9/11. its about nuclear proliferation. Close your eyes listen and forget who is speaking. Truth is truth no matter who speaks it. I'm not saying he is honest all the time or has good/bad intentions. The only crazy thing he said was a reference to global warming as an argument for going nuclear. I would walk out on anyone who beleives carbon dioxide is a pollutant.

Peace

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Titan Uranus

It doesn't? well 2nd source says Obama is pretty mad about that statement he said.

www.bbc.co.uk...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join