It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US walks out on Ahmadinejad UN 911 speech

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
kind of funny thay walked out after getting called out on the matter,lol

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Look, I don't know much about Ahmadinejad, but the more I start to learn about him the more I start to wonder if he's really that bad of a guy.

And you know something that really disturbs me? Reading the comments section for that article...

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
here is a video of it

www.youtube.com...

edit on 23-9-2010 by slayerfan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by nick112

man ... that comments section just shows how horrible are most people in this planet ... completely closed minded manipulated people

you may not want to believe in a conspiracy theory, but you need to acknowledge that it is very possible that one of them is true, since, until this day, no one proved that the official conspiracy theory is true ...

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by slayerfan

you need to put just the

gKS8kVWycVA

number in the youtube video

everything after the v= in the URL

edit on 23/9/10 by Faiol because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Ahmadinejad shows up in person to have a open debate, and the Americans leave?

If Ahmadinejad was a real bad guy the Americans would never have walked out on him. Because they would have had solid leverage and evidence to put him down.

American policy makers are nothing but a big scandal for the American people.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by nick112

you are in the same boat as myself.. another "evil" guy who is starting to look not so is Hugo Chavez (requires organic food for his people)..he spouts the same zionism facts to the world..

the enemy to zionism has been mk ultra'd into the american sheeple..

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Whatever is said or you think about this bloke, you have to admit it, everything he said in this video is undeniably true.

And let's be honest, for representatives of whole nations to just get up and walk out like petulant children, simply because they didn't like what they were hearing about themselves is pathetic in the extreme.

What kind of message does this ridiculous behaviour send to others who have to sit and hold dialogue with those they would rather not be in the same room with?

Is this what we should be teaching to our children? If you don't like what someone is saying, get up and walk away rather than discuss the situation through to a mutually beneficial conclusion?

All the while, the US and others have been saying they are trying desperately to get peace talks off the ground between Israel and Palestine...yeah, right. Not if this is any indication of their official maturity level.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Walking out on this nutcase was absolutely the right thing to do! He spits and spews nothing but lies and twists history into his own sick liking! I can't believe some of you out there support this man! I support the Iranian people but I can't support this hate filed, vile, disgusting, holocaust denying, LIAR!

He is lucky they just walked out on him. Had I have been there I would have not hesitated for one second to beat the snot out of him! He is a disgrace to his country and to everyone that is free!!!

Don't lecture me on a double standard. I have a special place in my heart to beat the snot out of criminals and disgusting vile liars!

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

So. Regardless of any hard evidence that 9/11 was an inside job it's true eh? NONE of you can give any hard PROOF. Yeah, I said proof.

Either you ignore or don't want to hear facts when they are shown to you. (Not you poster personally, just the 9/11 Toowfer movement)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeverApologize
reply to post by spikey

So. Regardless of any hard evidence that 9/11 was an inside job it's true eh? NONE of you can give any hard PROOF. Yeah, I said proof.

Either you ignore or don't want to hear facts when they are shown to you. (Not you poster personally, just the 9/11 Toowfer movement)

If you knew what you were talking about. You would know that 911 was just as much a inside job as it was Bin ladens terror plan.

What is the title of the PDB that was handed to president Bush prior to 911?

Who is the victim of 911? Yeah the poor bastard in the PDB report. Bin Laden is guilty as hell. But the US let him commit the crime by ingoring all the warnings.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
did i miss something?
in this video posted above i noticed nothing mentioned about 9/11.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Duplicate thread, already posted in Breaking News

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Hmmm..
I don't like him at all but I think if he can bring himself infront of a room of people who disagree with him and peacefully take a turn and speak his mind we should have the decency to listen.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
should the delegation have left? Were they going to get a chance to rebute him?

I dont know the whole entirety of the situation however I will say one thing. This guy is a dictator who holds absolute authority, permanently, in his country. He is also incredibly racist, as his theories are about saving the jews, although he wants them dead... Also this man is sexist to the point of insanity because he says some book gives him the authority to subjugate whoever he wants.

But wait, he wants a modern country with nuclear power and advanced everything... It seems to me like everything he wants is for himself, as he seems to prefer his entire populous to live in the stone ages. If this man actually wanted to better his country and get with the program he would stop being a war mongering, racist, sexist, dictator.

Oh poor dictator! I totally agree with you doing whatever you want regardless if you start a war that will kill off an entire generation of Iranians. Just as long as you are safe in your gold castle!

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeverApologize
Don't lecture me on a double standard. I have a special place in my heart to beat the snot out of criminals and disgusting vile liars!

Until I hear a similar diatribe from you, directed towards Israel, I feel I have a complete license to lecture you on double standard.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
The guy is a douche, but in the case of 9/11 the evidence is on his side...

And to everyone looking for proof, it's over your head. Don't even bother. It requires an understanding of science. It requires an understand of what makes a building collapse the way it does. it requires an understanding of melting points. It requires reasonable skills of understanding motive-- what was to gain -- who has gained from the event. It requires logic... a decent degree of critical thinking, and solid grasp of the totality of facts. This is way too much thinking for the casual OS supporter, so quit asking for proof.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by rubbertramp

Me neither.

All i heard was Ahmadinejad more or less calling the US and it's allies a bunch of hypocrites for arming a terrorist and morally deficit state like Israel to the teeth with hundreds of nuclear weapons, and denying other non nuclear armed nations the right to nuclear energy.

He also mentioned the US and it's allies do not suffer the ignominy of having threats and regular UN inspections of it's own extensive nuclear energy facilities and even greater stockpile of nuclear weapons, whereas again, they insist upon it for other nations.

Do any of you on your high horses deny these points he made are so?

And before you spit your dummy out again NeverApologize, i'd prefer an answer to my wider point i made about representatives storming out, yet present to the world an image of superior maturity in apparently urging enemies such as Israel and Palestine to sit down and work through their differences, even though they will both have conflicting viewpoints and discuss things each party will not enjoy hearing?

This is simply an example of the US and allies preaching 'do as we say, not as we do'?

That is called hypocrisy.

And as much as i can tell from the other side of a computer monitor, reading your turn of phrase, and apparent fanatic style of comment about beating those you don't happen to agree with, you actually seem like the stark raving loony mate, not Ahmadinejad.

Besides, a high percentage (and increasing) of your own countrymen, after careful research into 9/11, are seeing that the many inconsistencies in the OS are too numerous to be simple errors in compiling the data which wound up in the reports supporting the OS, and in fact point to a conspiracy to conceal and manipulate major aspects of the tragic events of that day.

Even those that produced the report, are now saying it was a whitewash.

As has been said elsewhere, didn't President Obama come to office pledging to listen and hold dialogue with Iran and it's leaders?

edit on 23/9/2010 by spikey because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerForLight

This guy is a dictator who holds absolute authority, permanently, in his country.

Not so. The political map is rather more complicated than what you've been led to believe through the MSM.

There are many issues as to who controls the reigns of power in Iran. The military generals are incredibly powerful and have to be appeased. The religious leadership is also a very powerful structure within that country, wielding as much, if not more power and control of the country than the president.

It's not the same setup as North Korea for example. Where 'the dear leader' and his cronies running the place, is a proper dictatorship.

It amazes me why most people frequent ATS at all if they are hooked and reeled in by whatever they see or read in the MSM about world politics and events.

Anyone who's been around here long enough knows that particular disinformation rabbit hole is very deep indeed.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
he was just stating the different viewpoints on how the attack happened. no reason to walk out.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join