It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 and the mystery base at Groom Lake! (an open research experiment)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Thanks for posting all of those links. It's amazing what kind of technology is under wraps. I need to catch up on my reading!

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I 'm posting this message to let everyone know that this open research experiment is being discontinued by me so that I can shift my efforts to the newly launched Area 51/ Groom Lake research project in the research fourm. Thanks for all the help on this short thead, everyone who chiped in Useful Info in this thead has helped to build to foundation for the New full scale research efforts that are now under way. Thank you!

Tim
ATS Director of Counter-Ignorance

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Listen here, Junior. You're simply a walking rolodex of sh*t. Nothing you have to say measures up to anything. You felt the need to lash out at me because I made a comment about aliens being related to your original post on Anti-Gravity, and here you are posting links (many of which spoke of alien technology and UFO's), one of which contains "UFO" in the URL, to back up your theories. Here's another tip for you, although this is a little out of your league. Knowing how to read between the lines can be a huge tool in uncovering many things. Money always leaves a trail, regardless, you can't argue that. So with that said, if I had searched for the existence of the F-117 (Have Blue) project in the mid 80's I wouldn't have even looked at Groom Lake first, I would have spoken to a few comrades in the field, followed the trail of money, searched for filed patents registered to major aerospace firms, and then formed an "educated" theory on what the possibilities could be. Today there are plenty of people whom have said that even when the F-117 was still classified, they knew of a jets existence through intercepted radio transmissions, the budget increase, and so forth. It's amazing what you can learn and find out when you do some level minded research. You're not on my level, Tim, so quit your attacks and become well versed on the topics at hand before re-posting.

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Please keep the discussions civil, folks.

-- Thanks.

[edit on 15-7-2004 by Byrd]

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I'm on a warning, what a joke. I highly suggest that you throw one in the direction of "ghost" as he attacked me verbally after I simply replied to his initial post on this topic. If you feel the need you can go ahead and ban me, after seeing some of the other folks' ideas and nonsense that shows up here at the ATS forum, you should be begging for an intelligent thread from yours truly.

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 03:20 PM
link   
What's the second warning for? Do you need to stroke that ego of yours in front of all your little army ants that frequent the board?

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chris_H
I'm on a warning, what a joke. I highly suggest that you throw one in the direction of "ghost" as he attacked me verbally after I simply replied to his initial post on this topic. If you feel the need you can go ahead and ban me, after seeing some of the other folks' ideas and nonsense that shows up here at the ATS forum, you should be begging for an intelligent thread from yours truly.

Bah!

If you're simply here to act like you're above everyone else and any different opinions or ideas are just "nonsense", then maybe you should just go. Nobody is keeping you.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   
is there actually a way to get a job or do research in that area? work there? or do u have to be some super secret person in the government that is superly trusted? i am really interested in that area but who actually does expiriments in it?

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by myine4me
is there actually a way to get a job or do research in that area? work there? or do u have to be some super secret person in the government that is superly trusted? i am really interested in that area but who actually does expiriments in it?

There are already several threads relating to how to get a job at area 51. Use the search box at the top of the page.

In general, the air force and air force contractors do tests at Groom Lake, ie. Lockheed, Boeing, General Electric, Northrop, Pratt & Whitney etc...

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   

: Originally posted by Chris_H
Sure, Lear also claims to have the cure for cancer

Hello Chris_H. I just happened across this statement and wondered where you got it from. I may have said that cancer was God's way of telling you to slow down but I don't remember saying I had the cure. Could you refresh my memory? Thanks.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   
im new to this.....

but if they claim that area 51 isnt there then y is it that when you park in a certainb place in the desert they send a black hawk heli to circle you???what kind of secrets are they hidingin that base????

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 06:32 AM
link   
It's intresting that this little thread of mine has revived itself after all these years. This was the Predecessor of the Official Groom Lake Research Project which you can find in the Research Forum:

Groom Lake Research Project

Tim

top topics

<< 1   >>

join