It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Lights In Arizona

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Hey there, I assume the red dots are the locations of others who reported seeing the lights on the same night? And the brown? lines are the direction they were viewing? Or are the brown lines people who photographed or video taped the lights?

Can't help but notice that they are drawn far past Gila Bend. Even from the person assumption that is viewing it from west of Buckeye. That area is the Luke AFB range is it not?

Is your assumption that it was something down there?

[edit on 6/26/2004 by phreak_of_nature]

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Posted some more info . May have some footage to show you.
Question: Is this a big billboard? Specifically, is there a mechanism here you think, that an interesting file originating from ATS could quickly fan out from here exponentially? U2 me.
Quick answers: Yes the Goldwater range, which is that whole colored section in bottom left of my map.

Did I post to you the reports yet?....They are interesting.

Status update.....When I said we were 90% done, that turns out to be arrogance on my part and grossly overestimated.

Thanks
Worldblend

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Has there been any news on the investigation of the original phoenix lights yet. The lightsoverphoenix.com site has been promising a recreation, yet it doesn't seem to have been updated for 2 years. Anyone know anything?

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Minimi,

All those with whom I have spoken staunchly believe the partyline on this one: The lights over Phoenix were flares or something of military origin. The minds of teachers, students, and others--this is just my perhaps distorted perception--seem to be hermetically sealed to the possibility that there MAY be another form of life for which our current constructed model has no allowances. It seems folks are tragically credulous to either side in this town.

just my .02

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Worldblend
...Did I post to you the reports yet?....They are interesting.

No, not yet, but we sure would be interested in seeing them.

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Someone mentionedan individual with some digital video
skills. (mac based) I would be interested in talking with that
person.

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by nepenthean
Minimi,

All those with whom I have spoken staunchly believe the partyline on this one: The lights over Phoenix were flares or something of military origin. The minds of teachers, students, and others--this is just my perhaps distorted perception--seem to be hermetically sealed to the possibility that there MAY be another form of life for which our current constructed model has no allowances. It seems folks are tragically credulous to either side in this town.

just my .02

The fact that there is an airbase just down the road would lead me to believe this to. Still, according to some sources the lights stayed over the town for 'hours', and flares burn out in a few minutes. I don't know what they were, but i'm pretty sure it was connected to the airbase, not aliens.

Looked rather like the recent mexican stuff too, but visible, not ir.

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Someone mentionedan individual with some digital video
skills. (mac based) I would be interested in talking with that
person.

err..That's me I think, u2u me if you want.

[edit on 27-6-2004 by muppet]

RR

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by minimi
Has there been any news on the investigation of the original phoenix lights yet. The lightsoverphoenix.com site has been promising a recreation, yet it doesn't seem to have been updated for 2 years. Anyone know anything?

What you are refering to was a shelved movie that was in the process of being made in the same style as the Blair Witch Project in that it was presented as real but was actually nothing more than a fictionalized account of the original Phoenix Lights event.

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by nepenthean
Minimi,

just my .02

I have come to find there are three camps or mindsets involved in the UFO Phemonemon. The fanatic who will tend to believe every UFO account. They tend to ignore or selectively use facts. The debunker, who tends to approach each sighting with an attitude of "This has to be explainable with human causality or by currrent human science. They tend to exhibit some fanaticism as well and also participate in selective recognition of data . Lastly, there is an open-minded scientific method camp. They strive to not be too emotional and are fact/data driven, as opposed to conclusion-driven, like the previous two groups. I prefer the third method.
I also agree with you about the military connection. This is a UFO however. We have not identified it. UFO should mean unidentified only.
Any attachment of "extraterrestrial: to its meaning 1) makes no sense, as extraterrestrail means something that has been identfied as not terrestrial. and 2) it creates a false impression that the unxplained has to be extraterrestrial which is surely not the case.

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 05:48 PM
link   
worldblend,
I sent you a u2u. I be happy to offer my help in analyzing any footage you have.. There's normally ways to recover information from multiple frames and reconstruct it so as to enhance the quality and accuracy of the sequence. I could provide the scripts and repeatable methods involved in this so there is no suspicion of foul play or artificial enhancement.

just let me know..

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 07:38 PM
link   
u2u with instructions has been sent. .m2v OK? 720 x 480 no audio 3000 kbs

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Ok first off all i didnt know that u invited "rob" to participatein the disscussion, i conceed that point.

second i stand by my original opinion i do beleive that this is a verry elaberite and well done hoax.

after all isnt ATS about people speaking there own mind?

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 10:43 AM
link   
madwalrus911: I can understand the skepticism to a point... but the fact that there were a over 100 witnesses, including one TV station (Channel 3) that got some of it on video, I don't know that I'd call it any more of a hoax than the original Phoenix Lights. Now my guess still goes with something of military origin, especially after learning that it's now happened so much within such a short amount of time. But hey, to each his own.

-ScislaC-

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by madwalrus911
Ok first off all i didnt know that u invited "rob" to participatein the disscussion, i conceed that point.

second i stand by my original opinion i do beleive that this is a verry elaberite and well done hoax.

after all isnt ATS about people speaking there own mind?

I am not sure how you came to your conclusion. I am sure it was not from asking yourself this question:....What does the data show?
This is a great little tool for reaching conclusions that are realty-based.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 12:31 PM
link   
OK, worldblend has emailed me a short test clip(no lights, just a near-black shot from the balcony), which I've done a sample enhancement on... I'll leave it up to worldblend if he wants to post the test image.

It looks like I should be able to retrieve quite a lot of information from the clip, so I'm waiting for the main footage now. It's a long clip apparently so it might take a day or two to work on. I'll send the results to worldblend for posting.. (or post them myself with his permission)

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I beleive, as mentioned previously on this post, a daytime shot of the ridge, from the same angle,with the camera stable and zoomed, would go a long way to solving this puzzle.Possible Worldblend?

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by mewzik
I beleive, as mentioned previously on this post, a daytime shot of the ridge, from the same angle,with the camera stable and zoomed, would go a long way to solving this puzzle.Possible Worldblend?

Just posted it

www.worldblend.net...

Also, Do any pf you know anythong about a Jack Landman & his Ctbercity Radio Show? Is he nutty? He asked me to do hus show and I am not familiar with it.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 11:12 AM
link   
For the record, I'm still waiting for a copy of the lights clip.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Worldblend

Originally posted by mewzik

Just posted it

www.worldblend.net...

Thanks Worldblend.Much appreciated.Just wanted to see if there were any structures of any kind up there.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join